Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Happy New Year everyone! I still don't know what I am wearing to the living room New Years Eve.....I might not even go. 😂 😂 Wishing everyone Health, Happiness and Love in the New Year. Thanks to all of the laughter here I am still sane in lockdown!

@Allexie01 Me too!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

WillowM

They say that Mark Zuckerberg has sold his soul to the devil himself , well he is nothing to compare to these greedy little shits that call themselves *InFLueNCer* !
If I could ask one thing from Father Christmas this year it would be to finally open all of the eyes of sheep’s that believe in these selfish , ignorant and self concentrated beings .

I am telling you now - there is going to be a radio silence on Josies and Charlie’s socials on 25th and 26th apart from few neutral photos of champagne ( only 2 glasses of course ) and maybe more abusing of the dogs .We all know that they will have a huge Christmas gathering breaching all of the rules .

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Sending best wishes to you all for the New Year....Ye Gods it has got to be better than the last one hasn't it???!! Anyhoo - the likes of Lidl, Froo Froo and Lady Josie have made my choice of New Year's Resolution an easy one :) It's never, ever, to knowingly buy from a brand that uses these moronic 'influencers' to promote their goods. And top of my hit list of brands/items I have loathed the most this last year *drum roll*

1. Senreve for those horrid bags they have 'gifted' to every influencer and their dog.
2. ByTerry for that nasty red bejewelled compact thingy that Josie simpered endlessly about.
3. Peloton for caving in to Madame when she had a hissy fit.
4. HollandCooper for their pretentious overpriced tat.
5. Ho Ho House for giving Madame ideas.

Ooooh I could go on and on...... :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
💌Thank you @Hass for starting the new thread!!
🛍Love the thread name thanks to @Stella Artois 💕

Just going to add some SS incase anyone needs to reference anything regarding #ZimmermanGate and old tweets that she fled like the plague from when she was called out.

Just a pic to go with the thread title
7DF7AE2F-D2CD-4024-B910-93866477EE49.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
It’s the trend thing to do.
Peoples live are literally social media and people apparently all must know about it.

I mean in a sense if she or anyone else was kidnapped and the last location we saw her at was there or where ever then I guess that’s a plus. But it’s not just Josie almost everyone does it now.x
I don't think it's a trend thing to do, I think it is people looking for attention. I've worked up in central London for over 10 years and have unfortunately been affected by the terrorist attacks that were consistently happening in some way or another. My best friend was stuck on London bridge during the borough market attack, she couldn't go home for 36 hours. Another friend was stuck on the same tube line during the parsons green attack. Yet my colleagues, friends nor myself felt the need to go straight onto social media to document it happening live. We were far more concerned for our own safety, each others safety and the strangers around us. I've worked in landmark buildings where training for these types of events is mandatory and one of the first things you are told is to NOT get your phone out. All of the British newspapers a few years ago printed guides on what to do if you are in a situation like Josie's and in none of them does it ever say don't forget to pop on social media so every body knows that you were there. I get what you are saying but I disagree. :) I think what she did was silly and could have been dangerous for herself and those around her. Especially because at the time she didn’t know what was happening.

• Sad

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Just scanning the Coach house reveal.
Oh right Josie! You can't show us all of the downstairs bedroom or other bedrooms because of Lala's Christmas gifts!
Why don't you admit it's the Ebay distribution centre.

• Haha

Appleblossom

VIP Member
I am going to bring up the comment posted in the last thread by @Allexie01 at my request I might add.
I am wondering if the poster was reminding Josie of all her old tweets. I wonder if Josie knew this and chose not to delete it incase of fall out.
I like to see the best in everyone until they prove to me they are a shit and Josie has done this many times over.
The original comment just seems inappropriate and an over reaction to the image that's what makes me think troll!
I don't like YT responses to it though.

I was glad to see Charlie buy that bottle of Fairy Liquid. You may think I am bonkers and that OK, it's probably a fair assessment but it shows emotion, memories, warmth. It reminds him of Christmas's past, even if it was doing the dishes, they were still happy memories.
I got the same m feeling in the Christmas tree vlog.
He wasn't looking for the perfect tree in an annoying way. He was looking for a tree he remembers. A tree from childhood Christmases.
As for the rust thing. Oh f*ck off Josie!!
If we had new fixtures next to old fixtures it wouldn't bother me, I just wouldn't look at them for 5 years and then they would all look the same but it would drive my hubby mental. He would be buying rust in a tin.
I think Charlie is a sensitive soul with an eye for detail but who has to mansplain himself to Josie if he buys or does anything.
A woman who enjoys publicly humiliating him.
He needs to get a set of balls as big as the ones dangling from the chandelier and leave!!
Rant over😡

• Heart

HungarianViszla

A very blessed Christmas to you zeeskeits from your Jewish friends Hungarian Viszla and her family to yours. May 2021 be bright, light and Covid can fuck right off! Stay safe, stay at home and be surrounded with love and goodness in whatever form it can come during these darks times. Isten áldjon (G-d bless) ❤❤❤❤

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Is she off her nut? He can't officially put his name down as Lord on anything 😂 😂 He would be referred to as Mr Lord Charles Irons, this certificate means absolutely nothing🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Nahh she still can decorate better then josie ever would be able to, personally Lydia wears things her own age group to unlike josie who cannot even dress herself or maybe she is blind and legit hasn't told us (we all know josie is pro at lying anyways)
God I loathe the false old soul vibe she’s trying to pull off. It’s bad enough she’s doing all these facial massages and using every PR gifted skin care product on the nightly.

But she just still looks like a shrivelled chipolata with a pair of false teeth attached for good measure.

Her whole vibe around her is smelling like new money and dressing like fake royalty if im honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Thank you! 😊 I love all the ornaments because they were collected by my family over the years and each one has sentimental value ❤
Of course it's not influencer worthy 🤭 but it's reality 😍
your tree is beautiful!

🎄🎄🎄🎄
Merry Christmas my darlings 💕 wishing you all happiness and good health always! Happy Holidays! I just want to say I am thankful for this community of amazing tattlers and as well as Josie (because without her- there wouldn’t be this thread)!! There were times I was kinda over it but the community here is amazing! Thankful for you all.Wishing you all the best!

• Heart

HungarianViszla

I believe 13?? I have thought this as well. She is filling a void and lives life through a camera than actually living.
I quite agree with you both. I lost my father when I was 15. My sister being 10 years older than me had married and I was left on my own as my mother bless her soul couldn’t cope. She developed some terrible issues ways of coping. I hid my grief and pain through bulimia and my studies. While I excelled in University my private internal life was destroyed completely. I became an alcoholic functioning one. That means in case to some who don’t know you can live normally do what you need and not have any outward signs that there is a problem except you. Couple that with bulimia I knew how to hide it. I will never ever get over the loss of my father. He was the kindest most sweetest men you’d ever know. He was a devoted husband and father and had lost his first wife and family in the Holocaust. He suffered immense horror then and after somehow managed to give my sister and i the very best life that we could possibly have. He got up one morning went to drive to the city and never came home. Accident on the highway. It never leaves you and I feel so much empathy for her and others that lose Mums and Dads even old parents, it’s such a soul destroying loss. If they were close to you or not close if they were awful it’s still a missed opportunity in life and one I feel so much compassion for those who suffer that. I can’t speak for Josephine. I have my opinions we all do but whatever is happening in her life only she can sort it out and I get the feeling she masks it by sending out dumb stupid patronising etiquette videos and hoarding ridiculous amounts of objects to somewhat compensate for the things that can’t be replaced. If she was less pretentious and self absorbed in her conversation, reactions and actions people wouldn’t be so harsh to call her out on things like she affords to others who don’t meet her expectations or standards. Just my observational opinion but if it does affect her in the way it does come across my sincere advice would be get counselling, do anything to get support and it’s a tricky road. Doctors are not always very supportive or well trained nor are therapists but one will find the one that fits their needs. It saved my life and it was the NHS to thank for. Don’t underestimate the power that support can do for somebody’s life. Bulimia, alcoholism, depression nearly killed me and they brought me back. Hugs to those going through the mill ❤

• Heart

HungarianViszla

Is she off her nut? He can't officially put his name down as Lord on anything 😂 😂 He would be referred to as Mr Lord Charles Irons, this certificate means absolutely nothing🤦‍♀️
Not sure but she’s grossly dim and ignorant to realise she’s basically made herself and him a laughing stock. She will never be referred to legally as Lady unless she marries a member of the Peerage. Bloody snob, oy gevalt I need a cup of tea ☕ and a holiday .... keep dreaming

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I can't believe she has a low table with a couch behind a couch
View attachment 354406
I just...
Maybe she wants to open a vintage oriental opium parlour? Because that mish-mash furniture looks like people living in a drug den picked them randomly from the streets (but make it French boudoir and pink).
Or it's for orgies.
Jose, get your only fans already.

1608489743191.png
1608489755112.png

1608489787242.png
Even actual opium parlours look better.

• Haha

YottoAdri

First comment but long time stalker here 🙋🏻‍♀️
This last vlog is probably the worst I have seen of her so far, it summarizes everything that is wrong with her channel, the hoarding problem (not only hoarding but hoarding 100 items that look exactly the same), the absolute lack of fashion sense or inspiration, the mess and clutter everywhere, the lack of creative content in her vlogs, deaf tone of course, the greediness of not donating all these clothes and beauty products (and even old cellphones!) and add to the list this comment about her doggie! 🤬
This is not only a sad reference about a member of her family (to me my animals are part of mine) but also and most important is so disrespectful and ignorant about the autistic community!! She is associating autism with lack of intelligence?? This is really upsetting!

Screenshot_20210108_112427.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Miss Jean Brodie!!!!!! Am in shell shock. Talk about thinking you are the perfect English rose & watching Downton like your chav mate Lids. Must be wonderful to be so far up your own arse that you think your qualified to instruct people on basic manners. Josie get a real job - your are obviously desperate to get your bills paid. Very pathetic content !!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Allexie01

VIP Member
Apart from her drama in Stratford. We now have LORD IRONS 🤣🤣🤣 says it all really . Whole life is pathetic.
I sniggered when she looked at the T & C's of the 'Lordship' and she was disappointed that it didn't include an automatic seat in the House of Lords!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick