Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
oh Dear, 2021 is starting to look like horseshit with Josie and her “Fashion Mumblr finish school” etiquette class and Freddy with her “‘ the secret’ brainwash rhetoric and how that Josie manifested her 250k subs” crap.
Gagging 🤢
Sorry to anyone who believes in the “the secret”. Positive thinking is one thing but this is pretty much greed wrapped in a cute bow tie.

Don’t think the secret is working for Josie. She has been trying to get those 500k subs since Dec 2019 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yuni

been lurking here.... this thread is giving me LIFE! so thanks!
like many of you, i can't seem to stop watching the vlogs! I'm surprised no one brought up that during the fairy liquid "scene" Charlie told her she has no fashion sense?!!

He also told her she can't accuse him of being an impulse buyer because he bought a bottle of FAIRY when she has a new PRADA box upstairs😡 You could see he was really annoyed.

No way have those boots ever been worn....the plastic tag is still attached to the left boot, (look closely!) and Charlie must be a bloody good boot boy if he can get those soles so pristine after one of her walks!!!!!View attachment 353544View attachment 353546

She was gifted the same pair from Amazon last year and to be fair she wore it in a trip to switzerland when she went there with Freddy I think. I also think the older pair was a deeper cognac color unless the light is different here. So the pair she is showing here is definitely a new one. Amazon probably sent her a new pair.

Bostonrob

I’m sorry, but it’s her own damn fault the dogs aren’t house trained. Dogs aren’t stupid. Only owners are. What they do is a reflection of the owner’s poor training.

(I maaaay be saying this slightly show off-y like with my 3 month old puppy angel who was house trained in 5 days at 8 weeks old. Sorry not sorry, Grosie. You’re just a bad owner. 😛 )

• Heart
  • Haha

Iloveflowers

Josie telling women old enough to be her mother (well, women of any age actually) how to say please and thank you and Charlie teaching them how to cook a basic Sunday roast - Good Grief. Who on earth do they think they are?

• Haha

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Apart from her drama in Stratford. We now have LORD IRONS 🤣🤣🤣 says it all really . Whole life is pathetic.

• Haha

Pippa M

VIP Member
I sniggered when she looked at the T & C's of the 'Lordship' and she was disappointed that it didn't include an automatic seat in the House of Lords!!!!!
If it is true /serious ( I didnt watch any vlogs for weeks ) she bought a title, they will be the laughing stock... those accents, those mannerisms,those clothes, eeeeeeeeeeeek.....

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
Oh Gawd....am I in the early stages of dementia or am I stuck in some kind of Groundhog Day scenario???? I'm sure I've seen every bit of today's flog multi several times before.....

Dog washing
Chazza mansplaining
Cable/Fairisle confusion (will she never learn?)
Nasty pearl earring freebie
2 x cream tops, unboxed
1 x cream cardi with pearlised boils attached, unboxed
Chazza mansplaining
Mac'n'cheese cooking YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!! (scream)....tho, tee hee, she nearly lost her teeth at the end, (deffo a problem teeth day)

Additional notes:-
Can she say the word 'bath' without sticking 'pampering' in front of it??
Early on in the flog did she call a style a 'stye'?? (perhaps my hearing is declining too....)
Those skin-tight, spray-on leggings that the house boy favours look ridiculous on his short stumpy little legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

HungarianViszla

Only a cup of tea? I need a large gin to calm me down after an episode of Life with Josie!
Ex alcoholic my honey. Years of living in Communist Romania drive me to that state sadly and a few personal tragedies too. 32 years sober and I still count and go to AA and get treatment for the bulimia too (24 years bulimia free) and I thank G-d every day for keeping me still here well maybe not after that fucking awful victim vlog of hers but still not enough to make me want to get shikered ❤

• Heart

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
But she still may have guests - sneak them in and tell them to be quiet when she films --Didn't she do this during the early days of the pandemic - Charlie's sister??
Ahhh yes 😂😂😂 the sister crawling on the floor into the kitchen!!!!! I can’t wait to see more of that!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
not to mention the fact that she is constantly trying to take pictures inside HoHo House despite the fact that she is fully aware that it is against the rules --a rule established so that other members can enjoy their privacy. Also, Charlie, not Josie is the first one to offer people tea, water whatever, while doing work in their home. She avoids "the help" like the plague.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hass

Chatty Member
She is talking about respect - ummm maybe have some respect for your viewers and practice honesty towards your viewers as a sign of respect. Maybe try not being racist as a sign of respect. Maybe try not talking down to viewers who speak in their local slang/dialect. Maybe try respecting the environment and do not purchase fast fashion - 100 beige sweaters.....

• Heart

notsoposh

VIP Member
I don’t think she suffers in any way mentally. She’s just a pretentious, privileged brat. She has absolutely no problems scamming people, that doesn’t sound like someone with a conscience.

àrebours

First comment but long time stalker here 🙋🏻‍♀️
This last vlog is probably the worst I have seen of her so far, it summarizes everything that is wrong with her channel, the hoarding problem (not only hoarding but hoarding 100 items that look exactly the same), the absolute lack of fashion sense or inspiration, the mess and clutter everywhere, the lack of creative content in her vlogs, deaf tone of course, the greediness of not donating all these clothes and beauty products (and even old cellphones!) and add to the list this comment about her doggie! 🤬
This is not only a sad reference about a member of her family (to me my animals are part of mine) but also and most important is so disrespectful and ignorant about the autistic community!! She is associating autism with lack of intelligence?? This is really upsetting!

View attachment 377801
How does she know he’s autistic? She thinks she can diagnose after googling ‘autism in dogs’ for 2 minutes?

• Angry
  • Sad

Vicki2221

I just watched one of Josie's videos from this time last year. Barely any spit sucking and swallowing and her teeth were contained in her mouth and not about to drop out. Nowadays she is constantly pausing mid sentence to suck in drool and gulp it back, non stop. I actually feel sorry for her, that must be horrible to deal with. What the hell did the dentist do?!

• Sick
  • Haha

lanathebest

Chatty Member
been lurking here.... this thread is giving me LIFE! so thanks!
like many of you, i can't seem to stop watching the vlogs! I'm surprised no one brought up that during the fairy liquid "scene" Charlie told her she has no fashion sense?!!
Reminds me when she was picking some tissue for her garden chairs and Charlie was like "no offence but everything you pick is so grandma-ish" and she felt offended

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
I'm still very behind on Josie vlogs as she is exceptionally boring and it is an effort to even have her on in the background. I'm on day 18.

I knew I didn't like Josie, there are many reasons why but today upon hearing her pronunciation of the word tissue paper she has officially tipped me over the edge. :sick:

• Haha

uhhuhyeahok

The coachhosue is lovely, tasteful and personal. And it's not cluttered at all, no piles of junk anywhere. I like the way she's reused her perfectly good sofas and just recovered them. Waste not, want not. Although interesting they haven't recovered the tired one from their house.

I like the bathroom too, although I'd choose tile and not panelling but her reasons are valid for her.

Appleblossom

VIP Member
To piggyback on what @TheScarletgirl was saying, for me it’s more that Josie chose to live in a house that’s attached directly to a church that is odd, not that the house is attached. Does that make sense? 🤣 when has Grosie ever expressed any religious interest. And how does she not melt into a puddle of wicked witch of the west goo just being within earshot of a religious sanctuary for all her “sins” 🙃🙃
I love that the house is attached to a church but then I am a historian so love the history.😁
I think the reason Josie bought that house was *exactly* because it was attached to the church and the new Rectory,but not for any religious or historical aspirations.
The Old Rectory was featured in magazines, the National press and online articles.
It was viewed by Johnny Depp and Harry and Megan amongst others.
They didn't want it because it had no privacy or security and no ability to enable any.
I think it was a very popular house to view but couldn't provide the security needed.
That's why a Grade2* listed house that size and finished to that quality in the Cotswolds went for under £2 million.
It’s the only way Josie could afford a house of that size and quality in the Cotswolds.
It’s semi detached with no land.
The Beckhams live in what was a derelict barn with less square footage and paid £6 million because it is sitting in a lot of land with no near neighbours except Ho. Ho house.
Jose and Chaz don't need security. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart