Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the trend thing to do.
Peoples live are literally social media and people apparently all must know about it.

I mean in a sense if she or anyone else was kidnapped and the last location we saw her at was there or where ever then I guess that’s a plus. But it’s not just Josie almost everyone does it now.x
I don't think it's a trend thing to do, I think it is people looking for attention. I've worked up in central London for over 10 years and have unfortunately been affected by the terrorist attacks that were consistently happening in some way or another. My best friend was stuck on London bridge during the borough market attack, she couldn't go home for 36 hours. Another friend was stuck on the same tube line during the parsons green attack. Yet my colleagues, friends nor myself felt the need to go straight onto social media to document it happening live. We were far more concerned for our own safety, each others safety and the strangers around us. I've worked in landmark buildings where training for these types of events is mandatory and one of the first things you are told is to NOT get your phone out. All of the British newspapers a few years ago printed guides on what to do if you are in a situation like Josie's and in none of them does it ever say don't forget to pop on social media so every body knows that you were there. I get what you are saying but I disagree. :) I think what she did was silly and could have been dangerous for herself and those around her. Especially because at the time she didn’t know what was happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She witnessed an attempted armed robbery. very dramatic.
I think I am biased, I lost all my sympathy for her. But of course, I don't wish her any harm.

And in situations like this I click into rationality mode. So I come across just more emotionless as I already seem.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Super late in this response... fell behind in reading here. I got a puppy in the last weeks, so she takes up my life now ;) miss you guys and your hilarious comments though! In case I don’t check in again before the holidays, hope you’re all keeping well and safe, and happy Christmas :)

Thanks @Hass for the new thread! And I wasn’t going to watch the flog tonight but @Twinkletoes974 brilliant summary has me dying to watch this drunken mess. I’ll be right back but in the meantime....

OMG @Bostonrob The coffee table is still by the fireplace floating far away from the furniture and Charlie has revealed what looks like a new sofa and ottoman placed BETWEEN the sofa and coffee table! Or it’s a sofa with one chaise end and the coffee table is still well far away from any seating. She's sitting on said whatever thing that should not be between a coffee table and sofa or chair. 🙀

View attachment 352535
Do we think she doesn’t understand the function of a coffee table? Honestly at this point, I would not be surprised if she was that idiotic.

I still do not understand WHY is this coffee table floating out there like an island? And the sofa is not big enough for the room as per usual! And this is like hells waiting room full of furniture that doesn’t work. Lol

edit- she planning to put the coffee table BEHIND the sofa!!!!! What on earth?!
Can’t help but giggle inside knowing she’s planning to have so many people over for Christmas she needs all this seating and bedrooms. 🤪

View attachment 354301
View attachment 354307
What the actual f**k is happening here. Is she laying out her furniture as inspired by a rail car?? Or a cinema? Or both?? Is cinema chic her aesthetic? I thought it was grandma. Choose a lane, Josie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think it's a trend thing to do, I think it is people looking for attention. I've worked up in central London for over 10 years and have unfortunately been affected by the terrorist attacks that were consistently happening in some way or another. My best friend was stuck on London bridge during the borough market attack, she couldn't go home for 36 hours. Another friend was stuck on the same tube line during the parsons green attack. Yet my colleagues, friends nor myself felt the need to go straight onto social media to document it happening live. We were far more concerned for our own safety, each others safety and the strangers around us. I've worked in landmark buildings where training for these types of events is mandatory and one of the first things you are told is to NOT get your phone out. All of the British newspapers a few years ago printed guides on what to do if you are in a situation like Josie's and in none of them does it ever say don't forget to pop on social media so every body knows that you were there. I get what you are saying but I disagree. :) I think what she did was silly and could have been dangerous for herself and those around her. Especially because at the time she didn’t know what was happening.
Yes actually very stupid and dangerous , she could be a witness to something really bad and by putting it out for all to see she is putting herself and family in danger. I always say lie low.

Reactions: 14
If it's not surfshark it's squarespace if it's not squarespach it's farfetch and the cycle goes on
she was genuinely scared and it’s scaring af. I would be too. Now I don’t know about hugging her but I feel bad.
omg i feel sooooo bad for her, this is horrible, i just watched her IG story I feel like hugging her this is horrible. Ive experienced that before sadly and it's really pretty scary

I am so sorry you experienced something similar like this. I can imagine the fear.

honestly, I felt bad for her and for that moment there. Hugging her? Nahhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what is more disturbing the fact a psychopath is on the loose or her making a very serious criminal incident all about her. How about the people he did scare the tit out of directly? She wouldn’t like living in the Communist era where my parents home had swastikas spray painted on their front door and very nasty antisemetic attacks inflict on them and the community. My parents were Holocaust survivors and saw it all experienced it all sadly myself too growing up fortunately I was born after the war, my parent’s attitude would be think less of yourself and protect those around you. I would be more compassionate if she actually was directly affected by the criminal and thank G-d she didn’t and those in the Jack Wills store but reality, she didn’t get affected unlike those who did bump into that machete psycho. I’m willing to bet that those who survived 911 and 7/7 didn’t whip out their phones or go on a public broadcast begging for sympathy. If she had one IG story highlighting it fine but 10 stories? My sympathies lies with his actual victims not Princess Josephine’s victim ego trip sorry no. She has broken lockdown rules so many times, been as blasé as duck over it on her vlogs and alienated some of her audience about how she treats her fiancé with her ignorant comments and tone of voice at him. Suddenly she wants more attention, she needs to grow up. That said I’m glad she is safe and sound, let’s hope the other people he did affect are safe too

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Absolutely amazing how her accent just went back to normal and quite trashy. I understand that she was afraid and we all would have been, but the fake accent slipped!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going through my photos I found this screenshot. I must have gotten distracted and forgot to post it.
Her jumper, hair, complexion, headboard, cushions and lampshade are all the same colour or as close as.

Screenshot_20201220_230200.jpg

• Haha
She witnessed an attempted armed robbery. very dramatic.
I thought she saw the guy with the weapon but from a distance in the street? Not quite the same as witnessing an armed robbery, but unpleasant and distressing nevertheless.

Fancy eating your dinner off a brand new upholstered footstool thingy!! One dribble of greasy melted cheese or tomato sauce and the thing would be ruined but easy come easy go I suppose.

• Sick
It's all about HER , my Daaaahlingssss !!!!
The lunatic attacker she was hiding from and her posts on Instagram.
Her BEGGING for subscribers... how pathetic can one get !!!
Sweetie , daaahling , if you come here to read, many of us here unsubscribed. At this stage I only watch her so I can come here. Today's vlog was more of the same. More boring than ever . I've watched other YouTubers going shopping or just window shopping and they always show lots of stuff and it's fun to watch even though I don't even live there. Hers are, I repeat, all about her. And Oy gevalt !!!!😂😂😂 ( kindly borrowed from @HungarianViszla ) - ENOUGH with Soso house already !!!! The dressing gown ... beige colour , she says it is her least favourite ...hm... but hey, it's the Soso house colour so we GOT to have it. Add all the greedy buying , their own money ??? ( or vouchers , we will never know with her ) , the fake humble thank yous for the EPIC gifts ... that was the worst vlog so far. Rant over😅

• Heart
It's all about HER , my Daaaahlingssss !!!!
The lunatic attacker she was hiding from and her posts on Instagram.
Her BEGGING for subscribers... how pathetic can one get !!!
Sweetie , daaahling , if you come here to read, many of us here unsubscribed. At this stage I only watch her so I can come here. Today's vlog was more of the same. More boring than ever . I've watched other YouTubers going shopping or just window shopping and they always show lots of stuff and it's fun to watch even though I don't even live there. Hers are, I repeat, all about her. And Oy gevalt !!!!😂😂😂 ( kindly borrowed from @HungarianViszla ) - ENOUGH with Soso house already !!!! The dressing gown ... beige colour , she says it is her least favourite ...hm... but hey, it's the Soso house colour so we GOT to have it. Add all the greedy buying , their own money ??? ( or vouchers , we will never know with her ) , the fake humble thank yous for the EPIC gifts ... that was the worst vlog so far. Rant over😅
Couldn’t have said it better and Oy gevalt is gladly given and yours and everybody to enjoy, there are some really hilarious phrases we say in Yiddish. It’s an extremely expressive language sadly not spoken much now unless it’s with family and certainly appropriate when describing Josephine’s frustrating antics ❤🌺

By the way it’s not even in the news. I googled it and nothing came up apart from old witness appeals from last year. I think that speaks for itself. Anything for subscribers and her ego massaged

There you go...
You're welcome ❤

View attachment 355616
Have to say that Danniella Westbrook is a very nice woman. Despite her public issues, she’s very kind, polite and although that ensemble is not her best look she’s a good person everybody takes the piss out of her but she’s got a bloody good heart on her unlike somebody with a penchant for cream and her outlook on things proven by her vlogs

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is unrelated to tonight’s issue.

anyone else suspect she’s bulimic? The teeth, bloaty cheeks

I mean we see her eat but she’s so thin and I sometimes just wonder... a part of me thinks she does makes herself sick.

• Sad
Absolutely amazing how her accent just went back to normal and quite trashy. I understand that she was afraid and we all would have been, but the fake accent slipped!
That was the real raw Josie right in that moment.

I mean we see her eat but she’s so thin and I sometimes just wonder... a part of me thinks she does makes herself sick.
I think she maybe or laxatives because of a comment that Charlie said about her using the bathroom the most when it came to picking the toilet paper holding things.

I truly hope she isn’t because my cousin almost died from an eating disorder.

• Sad
@HungarianViszla I love that expression. It makes me giggle every time😁😁 Btw. my boyfriend is Jewish so he tells me lots of words he used to hear his grandmother use when he was a kid and it's hillarious .
And now, I'm going to erase Josie's boring vlog from my memory by watching Kylie Flavell.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

As a bulimic for at least 30 years of my life, it’s one of the worst things to go through and to have others speculate on. I still get help with it there’s no shame on that or those who suffer it. I hope she isn’t but not to be a contrite hypocrite I must admit I also thought that due to a few things. Much as I think she’s a self righteous prat who needs to grow up I hope she isn’t going through that or anything else as awful as that. It robbed me of my teeth, many other things I won’t share. I’m lucky I didn’t die but so many do. All because my teacher at school singled me out but I think that was more to do with my religion than my appearance. That’s years of therapy that brought that clarity and many more years if it will keep me from going back to it. Prayers for those who are going through it ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
ya but when are they going to get off their ass and wash the car?

• Haha
  • Heart
That was the real raw Josie right in that moment.

I think she maybe or laxatives because of a comment that Charlie said about her using the bathroom the most when it came to picking the toilet paper holding things.

I truly hope she isn’t because my cousin almost died from an eating disorder.
Hope your cousin is ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know what is more disturbing the fact a psychopath is on the loose or her making a very serious criminal incident all about her. How about the people he did scare the tit out of directly? She wouldn’t like living in the Communist era where my parents home had swastikas spray painted on their front door and very nasty antisemetic attacks inflict on them and the community. My parents were Holocaust survivors and saw it all experienced it all sadly myself too growing up fortunately I was born after the war, my parent’s attitude would be think less of yourself and protect those around you. I would be more compassionate if she actually was directly affected by the criminal and thank G-d she didn’t and those in the Jack Wills store but reality, she didn’t get affected unlike those who did bump into that machete psycho. I’m willing to bet that those who survived 911 and 7/7 didn’t whip out their phones or go on a public broadcast begging for sympathy. If she had one IG story highlighting it fine but 10 stories? My sympathies lies with his actual victims not Princess Josephine’s victim ego trip sorry no. She has broken lockdown rules so many times, been as blasé as duck over it on her vlogs and alienated some of her audience about how she treats her fiancé with her ignorant comments and tone of voice at him. Suddenly she wants more attention, she needs to grow up. That said I’m glad she is safe and sound, let’s hope the other people he did affect are safe too
I found it very interesting how she reacted....it was as if she regressed into being a helpless child. All her carefully constructed composure and attitude gone I almost expected her to whimper 'I want my mummy" at one point.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.