Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I just cannot believe she doesn’t stuff her expensive bags with air paper or anything. She leaves them all saggy and mis-shapen 😲. That was hard to see for a bag girl who earns and pays for own bags.
Not only that - she allows her tall boots to fold over - not using boot fillers to keep them in good shape. Tall leather boots should last for years. You will need to get them re-healed or soled, but the leather should hold up.

My Mum taught me to purchase timeless clothing and how to look after my purchases - surely Josie knows how to care for clothing (clearly not).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First comment but long time stalker here 🙋🏻‍♀️
This last vlog is probably the worst I have seen of her so far, it summarizes everything that is wrong with her channel, the hoarding problem (not only hoarding but hoarding 100 items that look exactly the same), the absolute lack of fashion sense or inspiration, the mess and clutter everywhere, the lack of creative content in her vlogs, deaf tone of course, the greediness of not donating all these clothes and beauty products (and even old cellphones!) and add to the list this comment about her doggie! 🤬
This is not only a sad reference about a member of her family (to me my animals are part of mine) but also and most important is so disrespectful and ignorant about the autistic community!! She is associating autism with lack of intelligence?? This is really upsetting!

Screenshot_20210108_112427.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This last vlog is probably the worst I have seen of her so far, it summarizes everything that is wrong with her channel, the hoarding problem (not only hoarding but hoarding 100 items that look exactly the same), the absolute lack of fashion sense or inspiration, the mess and clutter everywhere, the lack of creative content in her vlogs, deaf tone of course, the greediness of not donating all these clothes and beauty products (and even old cellphones!) and add to the list this comment about her doggie! 🤬
This is not only a sad reference about a member of her family (to me my animals are part of mine) but also and most important is so disrespectful and ignorant about the autistic community!! She is associating autism with lack of intelligence?? This is really upsetting!

View attachment 377801
How does she know he’s autistic? She thinks she can diagnose after googling ‘autism in dogs’ for 2 minutes?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
How does she know he’s autistic? She thinks she can diagnose after googling ‘autism in dogs’ for 2 minutes?
I was thinking that 😂 how did we jump from researching the existence of canine autism to a diagnosed dog in a matter of weeks? I suppose it’s just easier that admitting you’ve cocked up boundaries and training as an owner.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was thinking that 😂 how did we jump from researching the existence of canine autism to a diagnosed dog in a matter of weeks? I suppose it’s just easier that admitting you’ve cocked up boundaries and training as an owner.
I have never had a dog, but I’d love to. I feel like Josie genuinely cares about them, but she doesn’t know what to do. For example, my biggest trigger is when they cuddle the double dapple and the other one gets jealous and throws a fit. So unhealthy and so unfair. And they just keep filming and laugh at him. I don’t like this behaviour

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s really clear that Josie favours Dickie over Dexter and I do hate to see what seems like deliberate attempts to make Dexter jealous by excessive fawning over Dickie in front of him. It’s even in the way she describes them - Dickie is the most amazing, adorable, cute, wonderful, stunning boy whilst Dexter usually just gets “you’re so handsome”. I mean, I know dogs won’t understand the different words used but they are hypersensitive to tone of voice and I bet anything Dexter knows he’s not loved as much as Dickie.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it’s really clear that Josie favours Dickie over Dexter and I do hate to see what seems like deliberate attempts to make Dexter jealous by excessive fawning over Dickie in front of him. It’s even in the way she describes them - Dickie is the most amazing, adorable, cute, wonderful, stunning boy whilst Dexter usually just gets “you’re so handsome”. I mean, I know dogs won’t understand the different words used but they are hypersensitive to tone of voice and I bet anything Dexter knows he’s not loved as much as Dickie.
Dicky is beige, like her pallete scheme, she cannot help herself 😆
In that sense her brain is monochromatic

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The size of her wardrobes and she mentions she has considered putting clothes into vacuum pack bags for more storage :oops: :oops: she is unhinged!

Thank god she got rid of that bubonic plague pearl jumper, it made me feel ill! Although it is pretty bad that she is already getting rid of a brand new items.

She is so wasteful it is disgusting, since she is a business I feel like reporting her to environmental health for polluting the environment.

Also after 3 years of having Dickens and he still isn't house trained? What the actual duck!
I would like to buy it (bulbonic jumper) for you from her mom's ebay and send it to you as a prezzy of love 😂 😂 🤪 It really makees on uncomfortable looking at it. :sick:

Did I hear her correctly, she was so distraught that some one hacked the heritage wardrobe companies instagram account THAT SHE CRIED! She can't believe someone would do that. Yet she didn't show any signs of emotions, shed a single tear or wasn't distraught over any of the events that took place in 2020!
What an absolute knobhead!
I believe that she cried, in fear that her nasty comments towards Heritage about other influencers get published.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would like to buy it (bulbonic jumper) for you from her mom's ebay and send it to you as a prezzy of love 😂 😂 🤪 It really makees on uncomfortable looking at it. :sick:

I believe that she cried, in fear that her nasty comments towards Heritage about other influencers get published.
I missed that one. What happened there?

Reactions: 6

View attachment 377801
WTF, she is really now stating that he IS autistic. Didn't know our racist Josie witch was a Doctor of Neurology and animal behaviour expert. The dog is inbred af and has therefore problems plus his owners are idiots that can't for their live figure out how to correctly handle dogs.

Dicky is beige, like her pallete scheme, she cannot help herself 😆
In that sense her brain is monochromatic
Her brain is just mono.. one single functioning brain cell ping-ponging from one cranial wall to another.

• Haha
  • Sick
She deleted her comment 🙄🙄🙄
Why she can't simply say something like "sorry, my mistake, I will educate myself more about this subject", she definitely would get my respect if she had acknowledged her mistake.

View attachment 377801

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She deleted her comment 🙄🙄🙄
Why she can't simply say something like "sorry, my mistake, I will educate myself more about this subject", she definitely would get my respect if she had acknowledged her mistake.
Shows her lack of intelligence .

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 377801
OH MY F********** WORD!

This witch really strikes a bleeping nerve. LIKE REALLY hard with her ASD comments. She is beyond uneducated, rude, ignorant, and so forth. Someone with ASD does not make them less intelligent. On the contrary, there are highly educated professionals like doctors, engineers, speech pathologists, scientists who are on the spectrum. ASD is very personal to me and making a slight joke about it, is horrible. I don't wish ill on anyone but 2020 sucked and 2021 doesn't look like it's getting better. Maybe this year, she'll get hers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry, but it’s her own damn fault the dogs aren’t house trained. Dogs aren’t stupid. Only owners are. What they do is a reflection of the owner’s poor training.

(I maaaay be saying this slightly show off-y like with my 3 month old puppy angel who was house trained in 5 days at 8 weeks old. Sorry not sorry, Grosie. You’re just a bad owner. 😛 )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
OH MY F********** WORD!

This witch really strikes a bleeping nerve. LIKE REALLY hard with her ASD comments. She is beyond uneducated, rude, ignorant, and so forth. Someone with ASD does not make them less intelligent. On the contrary, there are highly educated professionals like doctors, engineers, speech pathologists, scientists who are on the spectrum. ASD is very personal to me and making a slight joke about it, is horrible. I don't wish ill on anyone but 2020 sucked and 2021 doesn't look like it's getting better. Maybe this year, she'll get hers.
So many of my friends are on the spectrum and they're a mix of bankers, lawyers, engineers, doctors and other intelligent, respectful and successful people that I'm lucky to call my friends. I doubt Josie would be accepted onto a degree course at any one of my friends' alma maters because her intellect wouldn't be up to scratch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Bostonrob
She has had issues with this for a long time and it is her fault. Why did she not hire an expert when they were younger to come into her home and help her with this?? She is too cheap to hire someone! She also always complains about their stinky breath but is too damn lazy to brush their teeth! I have 2 dogs and brush their teeth every single night since they were puppies. One is 15 and the other is 17. Dental problems cause heart problems, arthritis and other ailments.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She sure shouts it from the rooftop over and over if she’s not being paid 🤑. How nice of yiu Josie to share information with your AD link for free
DA1AECBA-9D18-4E86-B802-5DB272B8299B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.