Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it very interesting how she reacted....it was as if she regressed into being a helpless child. All her carefully constructed composure and attitude gone I almost expected her to whimper 'I want my mummy" at one point.
I agree, the strong woman who throws shade at Charlie boy was pleased to have her strong fiancé near by And call for his help.

Reactions: 16
I found it very interesting how she reacted....it was as if she regressed into being a helpless child. All her carefully constructed composure and attitude gone I almost expected her to whimper 'I want my mummy" at one point.
That in itself is sad and another issue completely. In real times of tit you learn from it and hope it makes you stronger and more adept in various situations. Having a YouTube career that solely revolves around working from home isn’t going to equip you when the tit hits the fan in situations like that. The moral of this is have some humility and be sensitive to others suffering than going on IG stories ten times and behaving like the man directly affected her. Thank G-d he didn’t and I hope nobody else. Nobody is exempt sadly you can live in the safest area in the world and ******* like him come along. She’s not only ignorant but very very naive for a woman supposedly hitting her 30s next year and travelled too. She loves Africa so much yet it’s worse there than Stratford. I know I lived in SA for a period of time why did we leave? The crime rate ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As a bulimic for at least 30 years of my life, it’s one of the worst things to go through and to have others speculate on. I still get help with it there’s no shame on that or those who suffer it. I hope she isn’t but not to be a contrite hypocrite I must admit I also thought that due to a few things. Much as I think she’s a self righteous prat who needs to grow up I hope she isn’t going through that or anything else as awful as that. It robbed me of my teeth, many other things I won’t share. I’m lucky I didn’t die but so many do. All because my teacher at school singled me out but I think that was more to do with my religion than my appearance. That’s years of therapy that brought that clarity and many more years if it will keep me from going back to it. Prayers for those who are going through it ❤
I only suspect this because she reminds me of my aunt a lot. Very thin, same teeth issue. And my aunt used to lock herself in the bathroom ages when she was young. Eats total crap but brings it back up. Excessive exercise too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I only suspect this because she reminds me of my aunt a lot. Very thin, same teeth issue. And my aunt used to lock herself in the bathroom ages when she was young. Eats total crap but brings it back up. Excessive exercise too.
Basically how I was. I also kept it a secret until my husband said one night as he went to kiss me, babe you stink of puke. Then it all came out, for about 5 hours we talked. Longest and most emotionally painful night of my life having to admit that. The psychological effects is just too hard to describe. Fortunately he is a good kind man but it hurt him that I kept it secret for so many years. It prompted treatment which I still receive therapy on. Hope your aunt is ok and not suffering anymore ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
As a bulimic for at least 30 years of my life, it’s one of the worst things to go through and to have others speculate on. I still get help with it there’s no shame on that or those who suffer it. I hope she isn’t but not to be a contrite hypocrite I must admit I also thought that due to a few things. Much as I think she’s a self righteous prat who needs to grow up I hope she isn’t going through that or anything else as awful as that. It robbed me of my teeth, many other things I won’t share. I’m lucky I didn’t die but so many do. All because my teacher at school singled me out but I think that was more to do with my religion than my appearance. That’s years of therapy that brought that clarity and many more years if it will keep me from going back to it. Prayers for those who are going through it ❤
As another ex-bulimic I too have wondered! (I have noticed she has lots of excess body hair - another symptom.) My trigger was one careless remark by my father. I wasted so many good years thanks to eating disorders - I have had the lot at various times, anorexia nervosa, compulsive eating and bulimia. I have had help over the years and have now largely come to terms with the fact that I manage food and eating in a slightly different way to most people but I do it safely and am healthy and fairly happy now. Kind thoughts go to any fellow sufferers.....

• Heart
As another ex-bulimic I too have wondered! (I have noticed she has lots of excess body hair - another symptom.) My trigger was one careless remark by my father. I wasted so many good years thanks to eating disorders - I have had the lot at various times, anorexia nervosa, compulsive eating and bulimia. I have had help over the years and have now largely come to terms with the fact that I manage food and eating in a slightly different way to most people but I do it safely and am healthy and fairly happy now. Kind thoughts go to any fellow sufferers.....
Sending you a cyber hug 🤗 and others too ❤ bright light and good vibes to you all if Josephine actually realised beyond her own views, we are actually supportive people here we just don’t like being taken for a mug

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Josie was the most annoying i have seen her recently , She really is in her own bubble of ignorance.. Elizabeth Arden Shame on you for spending all that money on a PR gift for this trash. .
I sent EA a message saying how disgusting it was!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That in itself is sad and another issue completely. In real times of tit you learn from it and hope it makes you stronger and more adept in various situations. Having a YouTube career that solely revolves around working from home isn’t going to equip you when the tit hits the fan in situations like that. The moral of this is have some humility and be sensitive to others suffering than going on IG stories ten times and behaving like the man directly affected her. Thank G-d he didn’t and I hope nobody else. Nobody is exempt sadly you can live in the safest area in the world and ******* like him come along. She’s not only ignorant but very very naive for a woman supposedly hitting her 30s next year and travelled too. She loves Africa so much yet it’s worse there than Stratford. I know I lived in SA for a period of time why did we leave? The crime rate ❤
This is so true, you would think because she used to spend so much time in central london and lived in such a close vicinity to one of the countries biggest and most popular train stations she would have learnt some basic coping techniques for situations such as these. I know I did and I encouraged my parents, sisters, colleagues and friends to do the same. I was lucky that my workplace made it a mandatory training session on how to protect your self and what is best to do in circumstances such as this, how to spot signs and what to do. We learnt simple things such as to try and walk on the inside of the pavement, where you can as well as try and walk facing the traffic.
What happened to her today was very upsetting and there is no denying that but hopefully she can learn from it so god forbid there ever is a next time.

Reactions: 11
I am sorry the selfish Josie saw an armed robbery in progress I once had a shotgun shoved in my face (I kid you not) and yes I wet myself but not once did I think of broadcasting it on social media. For some strange reason after it was all over I never wanted to talk about it. So yes Josie you had a right fright (and I am sorry anyone gets a fright) but if you weren't such an idiot and you were actually a fully rounded person you would have the coping tools to deal with it - and that does not mean posting it directly on social media.

My genuine sympathies go to anyone who has had to endure any type of trauma - the world can be such an unfair place and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on all the drama, I am sad she had to witness something like that. Clearly that was a shake up for her perfect Barbie doll world. But so many of us from different countries have gone through something similar or much worse.

I have lived most of life in a city, in a country which is constantly under attack from our wonderful neighbours. We have grown up being told how to act and react in such scenarios. She has lived in London and I sure somewhere she would have been taught how to react as well.

The worst for me was her putting up that story with a filter and that annoying music in the background. Is that how a normal person behaves? In a crisis searching for a filter so that she still looks perfect? And why is she out shopping? Since April she’s been online shopping nonstop. She has absolutely no care for following lockdown rules or regulations. I have no sympathy for her, she should have been home and not breaking the regulations in place.

All my sympathies is reserved for people who actually faced those guys, were injured in some way or form and the shop owners who probably lost their valuables, not this brat putting up her sob “me me” story with a Christmas filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not going to comment on this awful, awful outfit, but imagine, in a week where people are contemplating spending Christmas alone, we’re talking about food shortages and the majority of the country having a generally tit time, selling a £900 jumper by talking about you’ve been feeling SO festive.

I’ve seen a lot of disgraceful behaviour from influencers in 2020, and maybe I’m just feeling more sensitive this week, but this post has pushed me over the edge. How tone deaf can you be?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They say that Mark Zuckerberg has sold his soul to the devil himself , well he is nothing to compare to these greedy little shits that call themselves *InFLueNCer* !
If I could ask one thing from Father Christmas this year it would be to finally open all of the eyes of sheep’s that believe in these selfish , ignorant and self concentrated beings .

I am telling you now - there is going to be a radio silence on Josies and Charlie’s socials on 25th and 26th apart from few neutral photos of champagne ( only 2 glasses of course ) and maybe more abusing of the dogs .We all know that they will have a huge Christmas gathering breaching all of the rules .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not going to comment on this awful, awful outfit, but imagine, in a week where people are contemplating spending Christmas alone, we’re talking about food shortages and the majority of the country having a generally tit time, selling a £900 jumper by talking about you’ve been feeling SO festive.

I’ve seen a lot of disgraceful behaviour from influencers in 2020, and maybe I’m just feeling more sensitive this week, but this post has pushed me over the edge. How tone deaf can you be?
I'm trying with a bit of positivity today with this:
At least Josie is consistent with her dumbasness :D

• Haha

£900 for that!!!!!!! Does she ever look in a mirror? Has she had an eye test recently? (Shakes head in disbelief)

• Haha
I am telling you now - there is going to be a radio silence on Josies and Charlie’s socials on 25th and 26th apart from few neutral photos of champagne ( only 2 glasses of course ) and maybe more abusing of the dogs .We all know that they will have a huge Christmas gathering breaching all of the rules .
To be fair, I’m guessing her mum is probably in a bubble with them this whole time anyway (we know she’s been living there a lot longer than they make out) and it may not be THAT much of a drive for Charlie’s family, so they could have their family Christmas with the 3 households on Christmas Day if they wanted, but they couldn’t have people staying over (which is where I expect we’ll see the rule breaking...) they didn’t have a problem with people staying over during the first lockdown did they. Whether or not they SHOULD have that many people there is another question but they’ve put so much time and effort into creating HoHo Farmhouse Mark 2 that I can’t see how they’d not have anyone there now...

I don't think Charlie has OCPD, I just think he's a bored househusband who tries to exert what little control he has over his environment. I do agree that he is more sentimental than Josie, and he's likely partially staying with her because her work provides them both a seemingly glamorous life.
Watching Charlie's anxiety about choosing the right Xmas tree and also dismantling and rearranging the already decorated one, leads me to believe he's a perfectionist at the very least. His behavior is just bizarre, I don't know how Josie puts up with him.

As for the orgasms over the Elizabeth Arden hamper and the B&O speaker 🤢 I know someone just like Charlie, (they even look and talk the same) and his personality is all about being seen to have the very best of everything - all the latest gadgets and whatnot and then showing off about it to anyone who'll listen. With my friend, I've always put it down to competing with his older sister since he was very small. It's such an ugly and pretentiousness personality trait. It's like they have no self awareness about how they come across, yet they are hyper aware of being seen to be wealthy at all times. Charlie is terrible for it!

I'm a pretty intuitive person and in recent vlogs they've both said they don't know how they put up with each other, Josie has snipped at him for having a shopping problem and vice versa, and Charlie even made a dig at her fashion sense. So my intuition tells me that all is not as it seems in the Cotswold Manor and both are clinging onto the relationship in order to keep the lifestyle they both won't dare give up. I mean, why no talk of a wedding yet? 🤔

Also, whilst I'm here (just popping over from Lydiot's thread), it annoys the F out of me to see them bumbling about in this huge home which is too large for their needs and which they can't afford to appropriately furnish. It is devoid of any cosiness or homeliness and doesn't suit them AT ALL. They could've bought a lovely cosy Cotswold cottage, made a lovely welcoming home and live a life where they perhaps aren't quite so desperate to pay the bills. But no, they bought a white elephant - no doubt because once again, Charlie wanted to be seen to have only the very best and be the envy of his mates.

I just can't with those two!!!! Particularly Char Char!!!

• Heart

Her style is just awful. Everything is oversized for her skinny body, always pairing it with boots, so first of all a big oversized dress with brown boots just looks weird , it would look so much better on someone who has more weight on their body and curves. But then pairing with a red oversized coat thats at an awkward length in contrast with the big long dress looks dress, bleh, she's wearing 3 colors, brown white and red, the cherry on the cake is her hats. The hats she picks in my opinion just look so bad, she always has a weird aristocratic colonizer type of vibe I cant really explain it but it gives me the yikes

1608646659013.png

I... 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her style is just awful. Everything is oversized for her skinny body, always pairing it with boots, so first of all a big oversized dress with brown boots just looks weird , it would look so much better on someone who has more weight on their body and curves. But then pairing with a red oversized coat thats at an awkward length in contrast with the big long dress looks dress, bleh, she's wearing 3 colors, brown white and red, the cherry on the cake is her hats. The hats she picks in my opinion just look so bad, she always has a weird aristocratic colonizer type of vibe I cant really explain it but it gives me the yikes

View attachment 356466
I... 💀
this outfit is just tragic and ugly af. That red whatever it is does not go well with that skirt. A pair of black leather leggings/pants and stilettos 👠 with that red sweater whatever it is would make this look sooo cute! That teddy coat has to go. But now- let’s add beige and just make it granny. Even my late grandma had better sense of style and she was 82 when she passed.

To be fair, I’m guessing her mum is probably in a bubble with them this whole time anyway (we know she’s been living there a lot longer than they make out) and it may not be THAT much of a drive for Charlie’s family, so they could have their family Christmas with the 3 households on Christmas Day if they wanted, but they couldn’t have people staying over (which is where I expect we’ll see the rule breaking...) they didn’t have a problem with people staying over during the first lockdown did they. Whether or not they SHOULD have that many people there is another question but they’ve put so much time and effort into creating HoHo Farmhouse Mark 2 that I can’t see how they’d not have anyone there now...
There’s been a white car that has been there for a while and bet that’s mommy’s car. I wouldn’t doubt that her mom has been there from the beginning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.