Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YottoAdri

She deleted her comment 🙄🙄🙄
Why she can't simply say something like "sorry, my mistake, I will educate myself more about this subject", she definitely would get my respect if she had acknowledged her mistake.

First comment but long time stalker here 🙋🏻‍♀️
This last vlog is probably the worst I have seen of her so far, it summarizes everything that is wrong with her channel, the hoarding problem (not only hoarding but hoarding 100 items that look exactly the same), the absolute lack of fashion sense or inspiration, the mess and clutter everywhere, the lack of creative content in her vlogs, deaf tone of course, the greediness of not donating all these clothes and beauty products (and even old cellphones!) and add to the list this comment about her doggie! 🤬
This is not only a sad reference about a member of her family (to me my animals are part of mine) but also and most important is so disrespectful and ignorant about the autistic community!! She is associating autism with lack of intelligence?? This is really upsetting!

View attachment 377801

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21

rainbowsullivan

been lurking here.... this thread is giving me LIFE! so thanks!
like many of you, i can't seem to stop watching the vlogs! I'm surprised no one brought up that during the fairy liquid "scene" Charlie told her she has no fashion sense?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine having a life so full of stuff yet so devoid of meaning. The really sad thing is she has a platform she could use so effectively with a bit of thought. I used to really like Josie but she’s unrecognisable these days. I really don’t think she’s in good shape in any sense. Including financially.

• Heart
But she still may have guests - sneak them in and tell them to be quiet when she films --Didn't she do this during the early days of the pandemic - Charlie's sister??
She'll break the rules without a doubt, they'll be a plethora of Irons and Fears crawling around on that kitchen floor 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Allexie01

VIP Member
I can see the headline now, "My terrifying nightmare experience on the streets of Stratford upon Avon.' Reported by Miss Josie Fear, 5ft stunner with blonde locks and endless pins. And the interview ends with 'Oh and if anyone is still looking for a nice Xmas present for a loved one I can highly recommend Dr Wotnot's epic rose gold, pearl encrusted pimple popper - it's a real game-changer - click my link for details'

• Haha

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Josie's vlogs in a nutshell :alien:

*Starts vlog with brown boots, leggings and a white jumper standing in front of her mirror, could be upstairs in her alleyway or her bedroom. "Hello my darling" Camera pans to the window and talks about the weather
*Tells you what her plans are, usually "I'm going to tidy up [insert countless rooms here] my darlings x and then me and Charlie will head to Soho House to [insert dumb reason to go outside, usually a massage or to buy another 1000£ furniture]
*Dog baby talk "Oh you little silly monkey!! Mommy loves you very much!!!" Charlie comes in the room and joins the dog baby talk and pretends to be the dog "Mommy, I don't like it when you [insert dumb shit]" Josie then responds to Charlie who pretends to be the dog. Just endless cringefest that everyone skips
*Ends the vlog making mac and cheese

• Haha
  • Sick

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
There is something I’m not understanding entirely and if somebody can correct me that would be great.
Chibby’s home is beautiful unfinished but very beautiful and very much Josephine’s aesthetic based on watching her vlogs. Yet the main house is depressing to watch. She cannot buy appropriate furniture for the dimensions of the rooms. Everything seems cold and very show homey. I’m wondering if Charles, Josephine and Chibby are not living in two houses but actually 1, the Coachhouse. Using the Rectory as a studio set for their vlogs, it’s less money to run in terms of heating, gas, etc and Josephine herself even said the Coachhouse is a project that they can really have proper freedom with as its not part of the listing terms. Call me crazy if you like but I get a strong feeling based on the vlogs that all three are actually living in the coach house together to save on costs. It’s more homely it’s more them in terms of aesthetic and in theory it would be perfectly accessible too. Chibby has her rooms upstairs, and Josephine and Charles in the ground floor bedroom .....????? Am I crazy or correct? You choose .......
No I think they do live in the main house, she’s just totally clueless in how to decorate a large house properly. That’s why she’s just trying to turn it into Soso Farmhouse by copying all their furniture/designs... the Coach house has clearly been designed by her mother which is why it looks so much better than if she’d got her hands on it... it would be way too cramped for them all to live in I reckon...

YottoAdri

I just watched the closet clear out video of Frow of some days ago and it's impossible not seeing the difference with Josie's closet.
For sure Victoria has a LOT of clothes, very expensive ones definitely and even some very similar roll neck beige jumpers, but she has also many different colors, textures, shapes, fabrics, it's a completely different scene than the one of Josie. You can actually play around with those pieces, it's way way way more inspiring than the Fashion Mumblr's one. Plus, she actually dressed up for that video, she is not wearing leggings, slipppers and a white jumper, I recognize the effort, not like I'm fan of hers or anything, I can't afford the clothes that she sells anyway hehe, but still I kind of enjoyed that video and the one where she talks about new trends.

I honestly can't stomach reading the comment section of her videos anymore. These people are seriously clueless and far too emotionally attached to this woman. They clearly live vicariously through her, and are the perfect audience to shill to. They just see a young thin blonde, who seems hardworking, living a glamorous life. They apply zero critical thinking to what they see, and they honestly don't want to. They prefer the fantasy.

• Sad
  • Sick

Seriously-?!

I was recommended FM on YouTube when they first announced the move. Covid house arrest was starting and frankly I enjoyed the content this summer. She kept to doing project and it was refreshing. Until it wasn’t. When did she slip into the flogging of everything? Perhaps that was how she had been previously however for anyone newish this took a hard turn from fun house content to 30 minute ads. Daily. It’s too much. Then the stupid London restaurant trip! “Here’s some Covid for the Cotswolds!”

Today's shenanigans...

Oh dear what can the matter be?
Josie Fear got locked in a lavatory.
She'll break lockdown from Monday til Saturday cos disrupting her shopping ain't fair.

The End.

• Haha

Evabee

With her audience I’m surprised she’s not started flogging retirement homes and funeral plans. She’s the day time tv of YouTube!

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
I've skipped a few days vlogs to watch todays. Every single time she includes a clip of her swimming at the farmhouse it makes me scream with laughter. Why is she swimming like a grandma? 😂 that is literally how the majority of all mature english women swim at the local leisure centre, normally in the fast lane holding everyone else up🤦‍♀️

Her latest vlogmas popped up when the previous video ended and had me wondering how do you guys in the UK tend to celebrate christmas. So many people seem upset about not being able to have their families over for 5 days, which for me (not being from the UK) sounds quite unusual. Do you guys celebrate the whole Christmas week? Were I live it's quite normal to work up until the 24th and then go back to work on the 26th, we really only celebrate with a dinner on the 24th and lunch on the 25th. It's not that common either to sleep over at someone's house unless you have to travel to a different area of the country because you don't live in the same city.
So my question is, is this a youtuber thing? (they have mansions so they like to host for a whole week (Josie, Zoella...)) or it's common for everyone to invite their friends and family over for quite a couple of days?
Most people celebrate Christmas here from the 24th December up until January 1st/2nd as a lot of people are given that time off from work as offices close and schools are shut. I know from my personal experience we would normally have a small family and close friends of family party on Christmas eve, Christmas day is a family day, Boxing day would be travelling to see grandparents and other family. Seeing friends and family continues up until new years eve but you basically just keep eating variants of Christmas dinner and left overs with different people each day.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Evabee

for anyone would doesn’t want to watch the blog:

- josie is decluttering her hoard
- her hoard is lots and lots of gifted jumpers that all look exactly the same: white and beige
- she makes a smoothie because she doesn’t like fruit (or veg judging by her dinners)
- the wardrobes look like she’s put a black and white filter on, there’s only so many white jumpers someone can need
- shes flogging some socks she was gifted
- we see designer handbags thrown around like they mean nothing, she also folds them to fit more gifted things in the wardrobe

• Sick
  • Sad

Hass

Chatty Member
She definitely won't be able to have the guests to stay over for Christmas that she's been banging on about... she'll be pissed 🤣
But she still may have guests - sneak them in and tell them to be quiet when she films --Didn't she do this during the early days of the pandemic - Charlie's sister??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

K18

VIP Member
She is traumatised by the stressful parking experience, she had to drive through bollards and she has such a fear of scraping her car. Once you are in they have you trapped. She sounds more traumatised by the parking experience than she does the Stratford incident. Imagine being one of the other people locked in that store and she is stood there with her camera out talking to it like a babbling idiot, invading everyone else's privacy and being a general nuisance. The other people in the store all appear to be acting normal and just shopping, she is the only one acting this way. When she films outside the shop there are many people just walking around acting as if nothing has happened, there are elderly people and children walking around so why all the drama? Not only has she filmed it for the vlog but she also put it on instagram stories meaning she has filmed herself twice repeating the same thing.
Also what I don't understand is once she found out it was someone robbing a jewellery store, wouldn't you feel a small sense of relief? I would imagine when you first see someone with a weapon you would be fearful, you wouldn't know what their intent was or if they were attacking the public. But after you find out that they were robbing a store, you would realise you are not their intended target.

Side note: Why does a jewellery store that sells high value jewellery (approx £250,000) not appear to have security on the door and inside the shop?

Last edited:

K18

VIP Member
I genuinely have never understand this 80/20 conversation thing 🤷‍♀️ if you are only spending 20% of the time talking and the other 80% listening then surely it isn't a conversation. It is more like you are being spoken to/at or being told off. Won't the other person then think that they are being rude as they have monopolised the whole conversation? Won't they think that you are rude or don't care as you don't seem to contribute anything to the conversation? She said you know everything about yourself so why not spend the time listening to another person speak about themselves. What if the other person feels the same way and you both only want to speak 20% of the time so not to appear rude? 🤷‍♀️ It sounds like that rule was written when women were only meant to be on a mans arm, to be shown off and you were only allowed to speak when spoken too :sick:

• Haha
As I think I mentioned before I follow a YouTuber called Sherpa about a lovely Husky. Tis very silly and makes me laugh but one of his followers bought him a Lord title. So both a dog and Charlie have had the title Lord bought for them.................................................. now that makes me laugh.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
The size of her wardrobes and she mentions she has considered putting clothes into vacuum pack bags for more storage :oops: :oops: she is unhinged!

Thank god she got rid of that bubonic plague pearl jumper, it made me feel ill! Although it is pretty bad that she is already getting rid of a brand new items.

She is so wasteful it is disgusting, since she is a business I feel like reporting her to environmental health for polluting the environment.

Also after 3 years of having Dickens and he still isn't house trained? What the actual fuck!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart