Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hass

Chatty Member
I don’t think she looks ten years older and her teeth look okay with the filler lining. But she looks worn and old. Wish she would dress like she did in 2016 maybe 2017 she was so much more relatable

Which video was that so want to see the shade
her most recent one - yesterday - dec 30?

Reactions: 4

HungarianViszla

The food etiquette will be a hot mess.... she's the most disgusting eater I've seen in a while. Always mouth watering and working those lips and expressions and shoving it in. No thanks

And I know I've said this before... but the PORTION SIZES of crap she eats in one day are mind blowing. Pretty sure Emily Post doesn't approve of how she piles on the food in a huge bowl and then sits on the sofa shoveling it in while petting her dogs wieners.
Why does she get too close to those dogs?! I don’t get it

Iily122

sorry if this isn't allowed/ been covered I had a look and can't see..what is the village she lives in? I'm v familiar with the cotswolds and I don't recognise it in her few vlogs out and about!

CuppaCha

These peroxide bimbos are so thick, maybe their fake blonde hair has addled what intelligence they have and can answer to the law. Why advertise their law breaking?! Thick as shit the lot of them and selfish as fuck. Stay at home means you are saving lives and protecting the NHS, but not with that crowd it seems
I have peroxide in my hair. By that rationale, am I a thick with no intelligence? Your posts continually bring down the vibe of this board IMO, most often are tedious and boring. It's such a shame, but I guess there's always one.

Reactions: 2