Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's saying women should be changing into "cute outfits", take a photos/videos and then change back into ugly clothes?
And change clothes in the open or like in those tents influencers use on notting hill?
That whole sentence(on the story) reads as if written by an AI algorithm to me, no logic at all. Also, are we supposed to take it she could have fished the dress out of that tiny bag? Like a magician's hat? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's saying women should be changing into "cute outfits", take a photos/videos and then change back into ugly clothes?
And change clothes in the open or like in those tents influencers use on notting hill?
Yes 💯 %
She’s lady Aga and knows best. We are just peasants with no concept of the real world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually have never clicked on any of the links she gives because 1. where I live most of the things are not delivered that easy. 2. there is nothing she suggestes that makes me want to have it so desperately hahaha. One exception was when she went on and on about her Valentino rockstud sandals and I found flat ones by a brand Lodi and it was one of the best buys ever. Extremely comfortable and go with anything. Before that I world have never though of going for that type of a sandal. So that was thanks to her .
I do agree she repeats everything and the videos get boring with similar context and style of clothes. She also says the same things over and over again and I agree that dark colours really do look very nice on her but she still insists on the completely impractical beiges and pinks...arghhh ...and whites !!! I do think she was less uptight and snobby before. More natural. Still... I just love seeing the new house and I put up with both of them so I can live the little YouTube dream of a stunning house in the beautiful English countryside. Hardly anything beats that beauty ♡.

Reactions: 5
The number of times these two morons mention the word AGA is crazy. They are making it seem like some sort of achievement. There are people contributing so much to the world's progress these days, literally spending days and nights for the betterment of others. These two are so out of touch about what's happening in the world. I have a feeling Josie will surpass Lydia in craziness and that's saying something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually have never clicked on any of the links she gives because 1. where I live most of the things are not delivered that easy. 2. there is nothing she suggestes that makes me want to have it so desperately hahaha. One exception was when she went on and on about her Valentino rockstud sandals and I found flat ones by a brand Lodi and it was one of the best buys ever. Extremely comfortable and go with anything. Before that I world have never though of going for that type of a sandal. So that was thanks to her .
I do agree she repeats everything and the videos get boring with similar context and style of clothes. She also says the same things over and over again and I agree that dark colours really do look very nice on her but she still insists on the completely impractical beiges and pinks...arghhh ...and whites !!! I do think she was less uptight and snobby before. More natural. Still... I just love seeing the new house and I put up with both of them so I can live the little YouTube dream of a stunning house in the beautiful English countryside. Hardly anything beats that beauty ♡.
I agree with you. It’s mostly within the last 3 yrs she has changed significantly including her accent.

The house is stunning and the English countryside is beautiful.

The number of times these two morons mention the word AGA is crazy. They are making it seem like some sort of achievement. There are people contributing so much to the world's process these days, literally spending days and nights for the betterment of others. These two are so out of touch about what's happening in the world. I have a feeling Josie will surpass Lydia in craziness and that's saying something.
What? You aren’t convinced to buy an AGA by now? 😂

Lydia commented on her IG. I thought these 2 didn’t like each other

Attachments

Last edited:
Hola! Welcome!
I’m 35 and I do enjoy how she dresses but it gets boring with the same colors all the time that are just not practical. The white, pink, beige, and tan colors actually wash her up because she is very fair skinned. Darker colors look amazing on her but to her she must only wear light colors because she wants to appear rich. Not necessarily true when it comes to darker colors but she wants to appear something that she is not.

She has cute ideas and I do enjoy her looks but it’s the out of touch reality that she lives in that drives me crazy.

There is never a genuine moment with her for her viewers. Those 20% codes that she gets for you, well she gets a commission (they aren’t codes she gets for you out of the kindness of her heart) or that’s Elmis Cream that is nothing but the best- she gets it’s for free while making money off of you. Like I get it it’s how they make money but it’s so shady. The undisclosed ads and the undisclosed affiliate links that stay in on your browser for 30 days is really messed up. The Zimmerman incident with her mother on eBay was a turning point of pure deception.
The more I dug up on her and learned about her I disliked her much much more.

I noticed she wasn't honest in the unboxing of her Channel bag that she got gifted from Xupes but somehow forgot to mention. That was very deceiving and dishonest to the followers.
Had to chuckle at your mention of the Elemis cream. It's so expensive. No way would I spend that amount of money on a cream !!!!! And I can afford it.
As for being out of touch with reality, aren't they all ????!!! :D Those fashion influencers etc are all in la la land...when they start preaching about sustainability and environment it's like Hollywood actors telling us from their multi-million mansions to " stay at home"
how did my comment mix with yours ??? sorry. I'm new to the page and obviously did something wrong....

• Haha
What? You aren’t convinced to buy an AGA by now? 😂

Lydia commented on her IG. I thought these 2 didn’t like each other
Haha actually these two have put me off AGA. Ah well Lydia commenting, birds of a feather!

In other news Charlie knob had followed/unfollowed 100+ people last week, this week he continues the trend of following/unfollowing people.

Attachments

Last edited:
In other news Charlie knob had followed/unfollowed 100+ people last week, this week he continues the trend of following/unfollowing people.
He’s been doing it for years. Other influencers have called him out on it but he just deletes comments/blocks people who do.... I don’t know how they can both continue their shady fake lives when everyone knows they’ve bought all their followers... I’d love to know how many real people actually follow them... I guess they just think that money buys them whatever they want....

Apart from class.

Also, how can he even make himself look like a twit just by hoovering... he really is a twit who thinks he knows it all....! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s been doing it for years. Other influencers have called him out on it but he just deletes comments/blocks people who do.... I don’t know how they can both continue their shady fake lives when everyone knows they’ve bought all their followers... I’d love to know how many real people actually follow them... I guess they just think that money buys them whatever they want....

Apart from class.

Also, how can he even make himself look like a twit just by hoovering... he really is a twit who thinks he knows it all....! 😂😂😂😂
Lol

I will say this and I’m not defending him or putting him on a pedestal.
He never blocked me from that message I sent him 😂

• Haha
I apologize in advance for my ignorance, I'm not from the UK, but are ducks not wild there? In the latest video, they're discussing the pond and saying that they're going to use harsh chemicals and artificial grass to bring the area back to life but that they won't "get ducks" (Charlie's words) for about 4-5 years so they're not terribly concerned about animal welfare.

Where I live, if there's even a puddle (for instance, my neighbor's pool cover always sinks in over the winter and becomes a pond filled with rainfall and melted snow, and the ducks ADORE it!), ducks will make themselves at home.

Reactions: 9
I apologize in advance for my ignorance, I'm not from the UK, but are ducks not wild there? In the latest video, they're discussing the pond and saying that they're going to use harsh chemicals and artificial grass to bring the area back to life but that they won't "get ducks" (Charlie's words) for about 4-5 years so they're not terribly concerned about animal welfare.

Where I live, if there's even a puddle (for instance, my neighbor's pool cover always sinks in over the winter and becomes a pond filled with rainfall and melted snow, and the ducks ADORE it!), ducks will make themselves at home.
In Charlie's delusional mind he's also a tamer of wild life, so if he says no ducks will come to his pond, they naturally won't dare to 😉.

"Granny" Josie and her gardener 😆:
20200508_183510.jpg

And the reality of her "romantic picknick" 🤭:
20200508_183442.jpg

They must be in terrible relationships themselves if they think this is a healthy one 🤔:
20200508_190418.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She is turning into Lydia and InThefrow. They are all the same. Money hunger, empty, shallow and sitting in their huge they can’t afford castles!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is turning into Lydia and InThefrow. They are all the same. Money hunger, empty, shallow and sitting in their huge they can’t afford castles!
Yep and they get everything for free while they still manage to look like a fresh innocent English rose 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will say this for them at least they actually do the gardening and digging and he seems to enjoy cooking not just prancing around for show like the Millens.

Reactions: 14
I literally live for the comments section. Wasn’t she bitching on Twitter about not getting paid from her sponsors? Yet can’t manage to send her customers the items she’s sold? Hypocrisy 😂
AD37BED4-6053-45DC-9299-2917F8C264E7.jpeg

5F3C18D7-8690-46F0-BC28-78366D62B152.jpeg

View attachment 125845

😂
02D06DBD-A166-4C0F-AFA7-9C1194CEEFB4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Now she’s on the beg from Le Crueset 😂😂
As if she had a £1.9 house and can’t afford a few pots n pans!
If they send her free tit ain’t ever spending my hard earned money on them again!
It’s annoying how with certain brands the rest of us spend OUR OWN earned money on stuff, and she can get it for nothing! especially with luxury expensive brands. I used to love NEOM candles but ever since she got that huge gift from them I have lost respect for the company for some reason🙄

Reactions: 15
That bloody farm shop is 25 min drive from her not that close!!

• Wow

Well, with all the weed killer they probably won't have any ducks living there...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.