Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg.. I’ve only just seen that she’s put weed killer on that duck pond... what a stupid witch! Don’t they realise how bad this is for the wildlife! Any true gardener would know (or just anyone with common sense)! Utter joke🙄
She talks about the environment recycling plastics, but does that and then wears plastic polyester clothing.. total hypocritical bleep! She will not show if any animals die from this either.. Either she is stupid or evil and doesn't care! Maybe someone should report her to the Environmental Protection Agency... ( Which I live in USA, I do not know what it is in UK )

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does the tag mean she bought it from them or that it’s an ad? The way she’s made it the same colour as the background - ruddy sneaky of its an ad or gifted and weird if shes just tagging them (to semi hide the tag)
Who knows, I think she’s tagging Waitrose in it so they’ll see and potentially send her gifts/do a collab maybe?

She talks about the environment recycling plastics, but does that and then wears plastic polyester clothing.. total hypocritical bleep!
As someone who’s passionate on gardening this made me really angry, they have no clue!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but in her latest vlog when she goes over to the wisteria to get her photo taken, from behind she looks like a cross between Norman Bates’ mother and Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg.. I’ve only just seen that she’s put weed killer on that duck pond... what a stupid witch! Don’t they realise how bad this is for the wildlife! Any true gardener would know (or just anyone with common sense)! Utter joke🙄
Somewhere in England, Monty Don shakes his head... :(

Reactions: 6
someone made a long comment on that vlog about how bad it us to use weed killer and vehement discouraged her from using it. hope she reads it

Reactions: 7
It’s annoying how with certain brands the rest of us spend OUR OWN earned money on stuff, and she can get it for nothing! especially with luxury expensive brands. I used to love NEOM candles but ever since she got that huge gift from them I have lost respect for the company for some reason🙄
It’s true! There was a few hundred quid worth there... takes most of us ages to save for nice things!

Reactions: 5
In the latest video Charlie says they need a low maintenance garden because they can’t afford a gardener every week... then why the hell did they buy a house with a 2 acre plot then😂😂😂they’re going to run out of money soon! Think they weren’t thinking with their heads when they bought it.. all about the gram;)) how sad

I’m sorry but in her latest vlog when she goes over to the wisteria to get her photo taken, from behind she looks like a cross between Norman Bates’ mother and Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies.
She looks like my grandmother, wait tbh my grandmother looks younger.. it’s a shame really 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Little bo peep with that bloody hat tied under her chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He can't even say le cruseot properly and that's not a pan for scrambled eggs dick

I don't know who told either one of them they are model material.. He's short, and average, and she is average in the face. Yes, there is print, runway, commercial, and glamour modeling but neither one of them are any of that. I think she thinks she is a lot more attractive than she is... Her body is ok, skinny and petite, but her face looks like a wild bird with buck teeth. I don't get why these companies are throwing money at her for advertisements... I would never ... Her style is morphing into granny, country chic, with peasant touches.. I am just not impressed.. plus her personality is obnoxious. She isn't very intelligent, boring and pompous. I mean the photo shoot in her yard who acts like that and films it? so weird and narcissistic...

He looks like a tanned dwarf with over bleached hair gross!
Yes with her fake accent

Yep and they get everything for free while they still manage to look like a fresh innocent English rose 🙄.
Can you believe they asked the old owners to leave free furniture and if she ruins that dressing table with chalk paint it will just show what idiots they are. I hope all these influencers get into terrible debt and lose everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She must be trolling us, right? 🙄

20200509_092727.jpg

She'd better start ordering some twit T-shirts for the whole family 😆.

(And a skimpy one for the busty sister in law 🤭)

Little bo peep with that bloody hat tied under her chin.
Who even wears a hat like that? Does she think she's Little Lady Fauntleroy? 🤭

20200509_094047.jpg

20200509_094159.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 126092

View attachment 126095

View attachment 126097
I wanted to reply to her “When are you ordering a bunch of them for the lady ghost and the gardener. Lala would surely appreciate the #kindlygifted T-shirt”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They buy so much crap it is unreal . Josie has some nice clothes but her style is getting worse she is a young girl not a 60 year old .

Reactions: 6
Charlie's IG is a gold mine: (almost) the same gesture, the same facial expression (the smug frown), the same colour scheme and the same height. It's uncanny 😆:

20200509_101726.jpg

20200509_101906.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this may sound odd but there is just nothing beautiful or sexy about her. She’s just plain boring. I’m convinced he’s gay and this is a lifestyle of choice for him. Just can’t imagine they get dirty under the sheets. I’m not a perverted honestly, there’s just no chemistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 126092

View attachment 126095

View attachment 126097
LOL !!! In her defense , I remember when she got that big hat , she said she was inspired by another Instagramer and I remeber looking her up. Unfortunately I don't remember the name. If I do , I'll post it here

Reactions: 3
LOL !!! In her defense , I remember when she got that big hat , she said she was inspired by another Instagramer and I remeber looking her up. Unfortunately I don't remember the name. If I do , I'll post it here
Thanks 👍

I have to admit I rather like that picture, but just imagine her walking into a Tesco to do her weekly grocery shopping dressed like that 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Somebody please report her! If she has newts in/ near the pond she cant touch them they are protected!!!

Urgh any Wildlife will find the pond weed killer or no weed killer to make as a habitat or drink.from they are going to kill many animals - frogs, birds, hedgehogs, foxes, newts

The amount t.of deliveries are disgusting

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The amount of deliveries is beyond disgusting. During a pandemic her online ordering has almost tripled. She want to replace perfectly normal lights even though none are faulty.
She just got gifted the entire set, and now she’s linking it for us plebs to spend our hard earned money and give her the 10% commission. Nice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.