Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

density

First time poster! I used to follow Little Bo Peep when she was a bit humbler. Now it is just cringe and gagging. Her little garden gnome is the biggest man child I have seen.

I have just moved into a home in March as well and I cannot relate to her illogical nonsense and babbling moving vlogs.

We moved so much over the past 4 years (moved from a 5 bedroom house to a two bedroom condo to a 3 bedroom home). We are also military, so I understand the struggle to furnish a new home when your items do not necessarily "fit". We had downsized and our tastes changed a bit. Our little girl has grown into a teenager. I have sold and bought many items over the past week on FB marketplace. Now our home is from the 1940s and much smaller, so we are going for a minimal style. To be cost effective, you can buy very good high end items second hand. You can refinish or DIY plenty of furnishings without it looking like a kinder project. Even with COVID, we can still get items we need from Amazon and Wayfair, etc.

I suppose this is to say, you do not need to fill your mansion with flashy/gaudy furnishings. Less can be more and if they did this right, their home has all the perfect architectural quirks for simple, natural, sustainable, and minimal decor. This would provide a great cost-savings for them.

Instead, she is hanging dog leashes off her 300 year old water pump. She will insist on cheapening that home with overpriced "luxury" decor that is flashier than a Vegas brothel. Her gaudy tastes will drown out the home's architectural features with clutter and chaos. She is erratically prancing around her home begging for items and babbling about boxes of her hoarding. She is spending 1/3 of her video with undisclosed promotionals and gardening in clothing that she could be selling to buy furniture. It would be completely understandable to have a few rooms empty until they could get their contractors out, etc. She could easily temporarily stage a few rooms, then continuously work on the other rooms, moving furniture to its final destination once she gets what she needs. But her erratic begging, rambling, ADD mini-tours, and nonsensical approach to fixing up her home is absolute lunacy. Use ONE of your 7+ rooms to put all your crap/boxes and unpack a little at a time. This would make your house much more habitable. Even in a 3 bedroom house we have done this.

Truly these people have/had more money than they had sense. Their illusion of wealth may be coming to an end quickly. I would imagine her YT subs will stall because she is now just purely unrelateable. Off the deep-end insanity. I have nowhere to sit but look at the 50 $100+ frilly white shirts I have.

My Southern Grandmother would call them "new money" idiots.

Also just to vent, for 10 years I have been collecting Le Creuset and take good care of it. If I was sent free LC, it would not be mixed into a trash heap on the floor for my man child to step on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker and Lady Aga hate watcher 🙋‍♀️

I couldn't hold off posting anymore 😂 😂 You've all well and truly brightened my day with your thread title chat 🙌 🙌

The thing that bugs me the most about Lady Aga is the blatant begging for freebies and sponsorship. I feel embarrassed for her. She must think we're idiots. I mean, who orders two lightbulbs and prances around the house to see if they fit and would suit - how is that even 'content'? It's just blatant begging. Who looks online at light fittings and takes the MacBook to the downstairs loo to see if they would suit? Again, blatant begging. Her taste is cleary not suited to that house, we can all agree on that. She is going to embarrass herself with her crap plastic mouldings and Art Deco lighting.

She seemed anxious and stressed in yesterday's vlog. You could see it in her eyes. She has an empty, very expensive house with barely any furniture in it (no wonder she is spending so much time in the garden...). The economy is about to crash like it's never crashed before. Her obvious plan to rely on product sponsorship to furnish the place has fallen through. Everything is broken and it will be put back together in such a different way. I don't see influencers having such a good time in the new normal (that is also clearly affecting ITF and her manic baking / cleaning rituals).

I don't wish Lady Aga any harm. But at the same time, she needs to be more honest with her situation. More vulnerable. The lack of transparency over ADs is becoming a real problem for her.

Sorry, Lady Aga rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Alfresco

Lockdown bored so just watched the latest vlogs. I’m still getting to know these two and I can see from this thread that they’re not well liked. He isn’t getting on my nerves (yet), just comes across like a Blue Peter presenter. Unlike other youtubers who take the #gift but tell you knob all about it, I appreciated the demo of the Dyson. The fact that I have a handheld Dyson, which after two years is as much use as a chocolate teapot, is irrelevant; their cost per suck sucks. His showing us how he didn’t need to lift the machine to vacuum the two steps in the kitchen and then fannying around with the attachment was priceless - just wash them pal, they’ll still be dirty anyway.

There were new shoes on the garden table and the only remark was that this was bad luck, no mention of where they came from or why he needs them given that he has 900 pairs already and admitted that he had too many. Let’s assume they’ll be classed as essential “country brogues” and were probably gifted from somewhere like Churches.

They clearly love their little flat dogs Dickhead n Dexter which is nice to see but I have to fast forward as the voices they use make my toes curl.

To impress the delivery guys, they swapped a box plant for a red hydrangea in the urn on the plinth in the driveway. It did need a change but unfortunately it then looked like a floral tribute at a crypt. BTW, I’m assuming his name is Charlie Irons based on the screenshots from his insta. I don’t know if he’s ever had a real job but, as he knows about everything, I wasn’t sure whether this was his name or his laundry service and he may have different accounts like Charlie Gardens, Charlie Vacuums, Charlie F@cks up your Cutlery Drawer etc.

The walk in the bluebell woods looked lovely but her twee outfit and twirling around was naff. Her photos are corny and they’d probably flog more if they just enjoyed the moment and acted naturally.

After the trip to the farm shop, the carrier bag was placed on the worktop in a way that was so obviously intended for a beg for sponsorship but even worse was the clear beg, almost demand, for Waitrose sponsorship simply because she shopped there and everything she showed had their brand logo. What does she think she’d find in anyone else’s house? We all say that as a joke, she reeeally meant it. She sees everything in life with £ signs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jebblles

Hello folks, I have been reading along but not commenting up until now....

This woman is misleading viewers by not only providing uniformed biased reviews of products which potentially will lead to her "darlings" parting with serious sums of hard earned cash but she is providing mis-information and she is filtering the comments section heavily to remove any balance/objections to what she is selling ! This is false advertising at it's finest.

On her "AT HOME SPA DAY + PLANNING OUR PANTRY" sponsored by Kenzzi IPL device of which Josie was selling IPL as pemanent hair removal - I saw another girl's comment, not negative, just making the point to clarify to the viewers the difference between IPL and Laser i.e. that IPL is not permanent however laser should be. Having had both, and being dark haired not like Josie's blonde, I thought I should share my experiences to give a balanced view.
1589532667992.png

So just out of curiosity I go to look this morning to see if anyone has commented/ liked the comment etc. Shock horror both my comment and the original comment (to which I had replied) have deleted!
She has micromanaged the comments section to create false support for this product - leaving comments that state IPL is permanent. It absolutely is not and is not advertised to be so. This woman is an absolute con-artist. I am genuinely blown away by this. Even to state, as she did, 180 quid is the equivalent of one session in a spa?! What the actual f*ck?!

• Wow
  • Sick

stel

Hello everyone, I've just joined this website specifically to get in on the action in this thread. I've idly watched some of Josie's videos here and there but she well and truly got my attention because of the absolutely gorgeous house. Like most people here, I'm not at all confident they really thought about what they were doing when they purchased this place. I think it's going to be a huge challenge to decorate a place like that tastefully and nothing I've seen so far indicates they're up to the task.

Aside from the genuinely terrifying ballerina shoes paint plans and rose gold rails, what tipped me over the edge were comments in her latest vlog that she and Charlie don't really know what they're going to do with the study off the reception hall, or one of the bedrooms on the top floor. Girl - I have seen the floor plan to that place and without having stepped foot inside that house I can tell you in principle what I'd be doing with all those rooms ... how can you drop 1.8m sterling on a property but not know what you'll do with it?!

Separately: I'm also confused as to whether or not she wants privacy when it comes to the exact place they've bought. You'd imagine she does because who in their right mind wouldn't, but then a few videos back she showed a ton of photos of the property and one of them literally had the location written on the bottom corner?! I mean, it hardly matters right now because it seems there's nothing in that house of value except some ~kindly gifted~ Le Creuset, but surely eventually she's going to wish they hadn't thrown around all the details of the place? She's even showed footage of the front door locks for heaven's sake.

Anyway, I started out completely neutral on her but have grown more concerned with every passing video. And yet the house is so spectacular that I don't think I'll be able to tear my eyes away as long as she's doing home content.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi guys thrilled I found this thread I am on the lidl and aldi millen thread and it's hilarious to watch these 2 desperate to be like beige Mumblr , I used to follow Josie a while back but found her disingenuous and very very greedy .
I hate the fact she shills my favourite brand Reiss plus all the free clothes she then resells on depop
a while back she had a you tube video of Zimmerman dupes when you followed the link it was to eBay and her scammer mothers account , so I messaged her and said if you don't remove it I'm going to report you to the ASA and OFT she removed the video then proceeded to tell everyone was being trolled ! Charlie's is an absolute short arse know it all and a cock , and I wouldn't be surprised if they've really fucked up and overstretched themselves all for the gram .
With regards to the dogs I remember a couple of years ago on New year they walked the dogs for over 5 miles and the poor dogs had blisters on their pads and sore legs and she was asking for help
The pair of them are a couple of rotten scammers and well suited
apologies for the long rant !

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lionessbar

Few point to note:

1. Pink trousers definitely has a touch of ADHD/ OCD which explains A LOT
2. Yes the overbite is bad; she unfortunately has micrognathia (small chin) which accentuates her overbite even more. I'm sure she regrets the composite bonding.
3. I think she is desperate for money and as time goes by and the deals dry up in this new house, she is in for a long cold winter. I don't think she has factored in the additional expenses this huge house comes with. Her shoots are repetitive and she's running out of ideas for videos. No furniture, the house looks bear. Her Clapham pad was much more lucrative for her.
4. She is loosing her fashion sense - she used to be much more on the ball with outfits. Now they look tired and ancient.. very granny-esque. I keep forgetting that she is only 28 yrs old!
5. She keeps mentioning Waitrose. Darling, you aren't Heston or Royalty...Waitrose ain't gonna sponsor you for an ad! Get over it. Loads of people including myself shop there. It isn't special! Get over yourself.
6. Environmentally friendly my ass.. she has a MASSIVE carbon footprint...fast fashion, loads of cosmetics, jetting around the world, using an AGA to name a few. Time to practice what she preaches!
7. CON ARTIST - non declaration of affiliate links/ ads, deleting messages that disagree with her review of a product, lying about friendly ghost LaLa.. and the list goes on....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
This is partially why I quit blogging. There’s just too much stuff and everything just becomes so shallow.

i was watching her for background noise but after today’s vlog, I really couldn’t cope with it any longer. I understand it’s her job, but watching a woman hem and haw about £800 leggings and shill essentially the same 5 overpriced dresses in a hugely oversized house during a pandemic/world crisis was too much. I couldn’t deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I stopped watching Josie a long time ago; don’t think I can think of a single YouTuber more unrelatable than her! The great thread title made me click in to read here and omg wtf! What kind of mansion have they bought? Are they Lord and Duchess of the Cotswold now?
What I dislike most about her and always have - is that she’s never ever shown herself look less than immaculate! Who lives like that? She just wakes up with perfectly styled hair & a pair of pressed white slacks and a crisp white shirt and wears it round the house to do the housework in? It’s so unrealistic I don’t understand why anyone follows her or see her as someone “real” - she’s like a millionaires daughter, living the high life - who’s shacked up with the pool-boy! Wtf is going on. What is all the pretence about? Can’t she just once wear jeans and a T-shirt and sneakers? Or have messy hair?

Can’t stand the pretentiousness of it all 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200514_112740.jpg

Until tomorrows vlog... When she has another brand new haul for her darlings...

Money money money.. Must be funny..
In an influencers world
Even in a global pandemic
They dont get it
Its all about the influencers world

Swipe up swipe up swipe up darlings..

• Haha
Reactions: 20

notsoposh

VIP Member
He literally has to comment or given an opinion on every damn thing. Like he is an expert on everything in the world, but Mr. Genius couldn’t graduate college and is the owner of a bots buying Instagram page and a failed YouTuber. Congratulations Mr. know-it-all!

• Haha
Apologies for the length of this post... 😋

It's interesting to reflect on the fact that they've referred to money and not being able to afford things at least five times since moving in to Wisteria Manor: Pink Shorts talking about the gardener; Lady Aga talking about the wedding being delayed; Lady Aga talking about heating the house. Twice; and, Lady Aga talking about how expensive super king mattresses are.

This makes me want to question their game plan and whether they actually did just make the most expensive, possibly ruinous mistake of their lives. The thing is, Lady Aga usually impresses us with her shrewd, ruthless and calculating business plan (a.k.a. begging for product sponsorship and freebies; hiding ADs here there and everywhere; and strutting around every day by rote on her own special catwalk that is her exquisite gaaaaaarden dhaarlings dressed in free clothes she'd never really be able to afford otherwise). Oh, what a charming life in the countryside!

She's living in a house that is very, very empty, which I think reveals just how much she was relying on brand sponsorship / ambassadorship to furnish. She clearly can't afford basic furnishings at the moment. That, or she's bought a lot of furniture and the deliveries have been held up, which is possible. But, surely she'd talk in more detail about her Big Bright Special plans for the house??? She hasn't really done that. She hasn't taken us around the house and excitedly spoken about her long term goals (which rooms would be possible future baby rooms? which rooms will be her filming rooms? which rooms will be where LaLa the Ghost lives. Sorry, sleeps when visiting). She's showed more enthusiasm for her Thermomix (#AD) than Wisteria Manor since moving in. I'd be gushing with pride if I'd bought that place. I'd want to share my hopes and dreams and Big Bright Special plans! I'd also have looked more closely at the finances and ensured I had at least £30K in cash to partly-furnish the place when I moved it. Who can't afford that if they've just spend £1.8m buying a house.

It's clear that she's picking rooms to begin 'sorting out' based on what freebies she thinks she can get at the moment - I just KNEW she would beg for a Samsung frame after seeing ITF 😂 (she'll be begging for a sound bar soon too!).

Also, something else that doesn't add up - she keeps taking about her Pink Room by Crown (#AD) as her filming room. Fine. But then she also said a few vlogs ago that it may have to double up as a guest room. Eh? Hang on a minute. She just bought an EIGHT bedroom house. How can she not afford the space to have a room that is dedicated to filming when it's her career?!? Lets have a think...
  • Master Bedroom - Lady Aga and Pink Short's Love Shack 😍🥰😘
  • Bedroom 1 - Pink Short's shoe room
  • Bedroom 2 - Lady Aga's filming room / catwalk (Pink Room by Crown #AD)
  • Bedroom 3 - Fear-Iron Bubba 1
  • Bedroom 4 - Fear-Iron Bubba 2
  • Bedroom 5 - Lady Aga's Sharps Walk In Wardrobe (#AD)
  • Bedroom 6 - Pink Short's Ego
  • Bedroom 7 - Lala's studio apartment
Well, I stand corrected. She probably does need to double up on her rooms.

I think that's it for now.

(Sorry, that was a bit long. I'm confused by the Fear-Irons and I'm channelling my usual chattiness (with a sprinkle of gossip) into the internet today because its now raining and my outdoor plans have been ruined!!)

• Haha
  • Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
The previous owner reconstructed the home impeccably. Absolute beautiful. Had one of the Royals purchased this home, I doubt they would have messed with it but kept its integrity of pure class. Seriously, I love pink too but painting these walls any other colors than what they already are is tacky and tasteless. Nothing classy about it. It really irks me that this is turning to the Chateau of Pink Nightmares. She would have been better off buying a plot of land and constructing a home from the ground up in her own ways. It would have cost her much much much less than the 1.8mil she paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What they are doing to this already beautifully, painstakingly, renovated and decorated is a travesty. 😩 Anyone with an ounce of intelligence and appreciation of the history of this house would be sourcing appropriate antique furniture to “decorate” the house, along with beautiful bookcases and many books ..... it makes me very sad to see what they are doing to it ...as other have said it makes me feel “sick”.

• Heart

notsoposh

VIP Member
The number of times these two morons mention the word AGA is crazy. They are making it seem like some sort of achievement. There are people contributing so much to the world's progress these days, literally spending days and nights for the betterment of others. These two are so out of touch about what's happening in the world. I have a feeling Josie will surpass Lydia in craziness and that's saying something.

• Wow
  • Haha