Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AGAh.jpg

Not feeling this at all. The top is too busy for the bottom. Her top should be simple if you are wearing a pencil skirt with a ruffle on the bottom.
Never ever wear two pieces that are exploding with ruffles ...Clown !

agahh.jpg

This look works. The top is more simple and the A line skirt works with the entire ensemble. I do not like the print on the skirt but from far away it's cute.

Reactions: 11
I commented on her video about how her beg for fixtures was less than subtle, she responded that it's very unlikely the company will see it anyway since it's so high end 🙄
PS - She still tagged them in the links

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 125159
Not feeling this at all. The top is too busy for the bottom. Her top should be simple if you are wearing a pencil skirt with a ruffle on the bottom.
Never ever wear two pieces that are exploding with ruffles ...Clown !

View attachment 125166
This look works. The top is more simple and the A line skirt works with the entire ensemble. I do not like the print on the skirt but from far away it's cute.
She does remind me of a Pierrot clown with all those white ruffles 🤔.

And the funny thing with the second outfit is that she showed it a few days ago in a vlog (pretenting she was looking for something to wear for dinner with Charlie) and then she showed the same outfit again yesterdag (again pretending she was getting ready for dinner), but you could clearly tell that that scene was shot a few days before. So she just edited some old footage into yesterday's vlog, knowing full well that her mature audience wouldn't notice the difference 🥴.

And when you see these shots on her IG they all look very pretty, but she was probably arranging and rearranging it for hours to make it look it's best, no enjoying the sunshine or her beautiful garden at all. Everything is always done for the gram 🙄.

20200507_213519.jpg
20200507_213609.jpg
20200507_213553.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does remind me of a Pierrot clown with all those white ruffles 🤔.

And the funny thing with the second outfit is that she showed it a few days ago in a vlog (pretenting she was looking for something to wear for dinner with Charlie) and then she showed the same outfit again yesterdag (again pretending she was getting ready for dinner), but you could clearly tell that that scene was shot a few days before. So she just edited some old footage into yesterday's vlog, knowing full well that her mature audience wouldn't notice the difference 🥴.

And when you see these shots on her IG they all look very pretty, but she was probably arranging and rearranging it for hours to make it look it's best, no enjoying the sunshine or her beautiful garden at all. Everything is always done for the gram 🙄.

View attachment 125187View attachment 125188View attachment 125189
Seriously 😒 I thought this pic was some sort of granny pjs at a first glance. It literally reminded me of something my grandma would wear around the house after coming come from doing things out in town.

Due to the heavily filtered picture, the 2 dresses morphed into 1 dress giving me total Lydia Bennett vibes from Pride and Prejudice. That basket looking purse and sun hat almost makes me want to gag if she plans on doing that awkwardness pose she does.

25E257A7-A2CD-4085-9048-7327142F869A.jpeg
25C39FD2-6659-4A3D-B843-FDC947673A1E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why must she show her rings in everyyyyyy frame of every video...
I think we know she is engaged 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why must she show her rings in everyyyyyy frame of every video...
I think we know she is engaged 😂
Yep and it's also constantly "Charlie and I this" and "Charlie and I that" at the moment. She's truly becoming a Stepford wife 🙄.

Seriously 😒 I thought this pic was some sort of granny pjs at a first glance. It literally reminded me of something my grandma would wear around the house after coming come from doing things out in town.

Due to the heavily filtered picture, the 2 dresses morphed into 1 dress giving me total Lydia Bennett vibes from Pride and Prejudice. That basket looking purse and sun hat almost makes me want to gag if she plans on doing that awkwardness pose she does.

View attachment 125232View attachment 125226
I love Pride and Prejudice, and I love those dresses too (I even love the basket and the straw hat 🤭), but those awkward poses, not so much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep and it's also constantly "Charlie and I this" and "Charlie and I that" at the moment. She is truly becoming a Stepford wife 🙄.
[\QUOTE]
I have never seen someone pose so awkwardly all the time just to get the rings in shot. It’s been bothering me since I started watching her house vlogs 😂😂
It’s weird how a building has made her feel like she is someone so different to who she is!
ps I love the house and it’s period features it’s lovely, but between them and all their free tat it’s going to be ruined!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s a guy who likes the sound of his own voice. He wants to make it look like he knows everything about everything and every time he spends money that is not his, he pitifully justifies himself. Everything is of exceptional quality, while he is not even able to order drawer storage at the right size. He is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So intelligent and posh yet doesn’t understand why his wooden spoons don’t fit in his ‘cutlery’ tray 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine pretending to be the countess of the Cotswolds when you have a past as chav as this... :ROFLMAO:

Here's a tip: If you're going to begin a career in the public eye, you would do well to clean up your social media history

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.48.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.44.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.37.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.35.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.34.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.33.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.33.12 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Imagine pretending to be the countess of the Cotswolds when you have a past as chav as this... :ROFLMAO:

Here's a tip: If you're going to begin a career in the public eye, you would do well to clean up your social media history

View attachment 125308View attachment 125309View attachment 125310View attachment 125311View attachment 125312View attachment 125313View attachment 125314
Oh yeah- her Facebook is a goldmine 😂
From wearing real fur to buying knockoffs to being naked to being so hung over. 💯 😂

View attachment 125308View attachment 125309View attachment 125310View attachment 125311View attachment 125312View attachment 125313View attachment 125314
Oh my god that last one, I heard it in the voice she talks to the dogs in and I could not breathe bci was laughing so hard. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 125232View attachment 125226
Haha, I burst out laughing when I saw that Lydia Bennett picture! Such a funny allusion and so appropriate! 😆

Yep and it's also constantly "Charlie and I this" and "Charlie and I that" at the moment. She's truly becoming a Stepford wife 🙄.

I love Pride and Prejudice, and I love those dresses too (I even love the basket and the straw hat 🤭), but those awkward poses, not so much.
I love Jane Austin too. If you love history, her books brilliantly describe the social conditions back in the 19th century. Clothing wise some still live in that epoch - Lady Aga and Lord Dwarf Gardener of Cotswolds! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Jane Austin too. If you love history, her books brilliantly describe the social conditions back in the 19th century. Clothing wise some still live in that epoch - Lady Aga and Lord Dwarf Gardener of Cotswolds! 🤣
It's all for the gram, darling 🤭.

Just look at this unique blend of awkwardness and smugness 😆:
20200508_103103.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

„Oh my goodness“, darlings! 😲 Best: She loves a hard boning and thanks the three! guys! Lol! Can’t believe this is real? Her account was probably hacked? And why doesn’t she delete that stuff? Lady Chatterly and her three b.... 😆

It's all for the gram, darling 🤭.

Just look at this unique blend of awkwardness and smugness 😆:
View attachment 125479
Oh no! Too funny to be real!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
„Oh my goodness“, darlings! 😲 Best: She loves a hard boning and thanks the three! guys! Lol! Can’t believe this is real? Her account was probably hacked? And why doesn’t she delete that stuff? Lady Chatterly and her three b.... 😆
20200508_104639.jpg

🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.