Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries so hard to impress her mature audience... it only fools them, not us... If she is so wealthy just hire a maid, gardener, and pedicurist to do her mangy toes.

Nice photo hahahh I like getting her in mid sentence, it shows off her lip injections nicely... god I am a witch today!
I’m mature and I’m sure many others are too but doesn’t mean we’re fooled!😂 I know you don’t mean every mature person is fooled Vashtea😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josie must like her men wet and sloppy. From this
View attachment 125495

To this

View attachment 125496
She is such a poser with her current prim and proper act 😡.

I’m mature and I’m sure many others are too but doesn’t mean we’re fooled!😂 I know you don’t mean every mature person is fooled Vashtea😀
I'm no spring chicken myself, but I'm also always referring to her "mature" audience and then I'm thinking more in the lines of this 😉:

20200508_111442.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Re. her old fb posts: the overcompensation is real lol. Too bad she lost her sense of humour in the process... Not saying we'd have been mates in uni or anything like that but her old personality is still better and she actually would have come across as human now if she'd matured organically instead of this slapped on hoity toity cringe fest.

As for the white sleeveless top.. Barf. First she said it needs to be taken in before wearing, then she wears it as is, gardening, then she throws it right back on after showering,presumably sweaty and dusty. Josie dahling, I know no one's dropped a free washing machine in your lap yet, but even if you only had the shirt on your back, nevermind the dozens of boxes and suitcases full of clothing laying around in your manor, you could still wash it by hand and still avoid this🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Re. her old fb posts: the overcompensation is real lol. Too bad she lost her sense of humour in the process... Not saying we'd have been mates in uni or anything like that but her old personality is still better and she actually would have come across as human now if she'd matured organically instead of this slapped on hoity toity cringe fest.

As for the white sleeveless top.. Barf. First she said it needs to be taken in before wearing, then she wears it as is, gardening, then she throws it right back on after showering,presumably sweaty and dusty. Josie dahling, I know no one's dropped a free washing machine in your lap yet, but even if you only had the shirt on your back, nevermind the dozens of boxes and suitcases full of clothing laying around in your manor, you could still wash it by hand and still avoid this🤢
She could also be lying about the whole thing and shown us a previous scene with that outfit. She has done it before 🙄.

Reactions: 5
She could also be lying about the whole thing and shown us a previous scene with that outfit. She has done it before 🙄.
True... Or!!! She's trying to stay fragrant for the dogs enjoyment lol🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's all for the gram, darling 🤭.

Just look at this unique blend of awkwardness and smugness 😆:
View attachment 125479
This is so bad! Where does she get her ideas of what’s appropriate from? 😂

She has been dropping hints for a beg saying they don’t have a washing machine. So either she hand washes those Zimmerman shorts or she’s wearing the same dusty dirty ones everyday :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She has been dropping hints for a beg saying they don’t have a washing machine. So either she hand washes those Zimmerman shorts or she’s wearing the same dusty dirty ones everyday :sick:
Those shorts look like diapers anyway, so she might as well buy herself a box of Pampers and wear a fresh one every day 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG I noticed the saga of the white top too! 😂 😂

I forgot she didnt have a washing machine. Funny how she hasn't begged for one recently.

Wait... don't Dyson do washing machines? Wager on when it arrives..

• Haha
I’m dying 😂

Even if her FB was hacked- why hasn’t she deleted these post. There is even an option on Facebook to change all your old posts audience to just friends. I think she has just forgotten it about them.

As much as I try to not watch them to
give them any sort of monetary compensation through views. I do need a new video to dissect 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now she’s on the beg from Le Crueset 😂😂
As if she had a £1.9 house and can’t afford a few pots n pans!
If they send her free tit ain’t ever spending my hard earned money on them again!

Reactions: 11
I'm very entertained by this link and the previous one :) I'm a subsciber to Josies channel and a few others . That certainly doesn't mean I'm a minion. Also I'm here only for friendly discussion and disagreement or agreement ;) Hate conflict. I was always wondering what was ment by the granny style. Guess the last post ( with the lady sitting on the chair lol ) made me understand it's maybe a bit cultural. I am not a native english speaker. Sorry for any mistakes. I live in Spain and some of those ladies like over 60 look amazing and have great style . So I didn't really get it. Also , a 40 year old woman can perfectly be a grandmother and that's hardly old. I'm guessing some think she simply dresses too old for her age. But although the flowery dresses and her style in many cases would look ridiculous on me, I prefer that than the vulgar tight clothes some wear that just looks trashy. Again, my humble personal opinion.
I agree Charlie is a bit strange and I find his presence annoying in the new house videos. They as a couple give me a weird vibe. I kind of thought before she deserved better , but maybe they are more similar then meets the eye.
Also , not being British, I know that the nuances of the accent and the meaning that might be behind are lost on me. All I hear is the english accent which just sounds very , very nice .
Anyway, enough of bla bla from me.
Stay safe and healthy my daaahlings :D

Reactions: 13
I'm very entertained by this link and the previous one :) I'm a subsciber to Josies channel and a few others . That certainly doesn't mean I'm a minion. Also I'm here only for friendly discussion and disagreement or agreement ;) Hate conflict. I was always wondering what was ment by the granny style. Guess the last post ( with the lady sitting on the chair lol ) made me understand it's maybe a bit cultural. I am not a native english speaker. Sorry for any mistakes. I live in Spain and some of those ladies like over 60 look amazing and have great style . So I didn't really get it. Also , a 40 year old woman can perfectly be a grandmother and that's hardly old. I'm guessing some think she simply dresses too old for her age. But although the flowery dresses and her style in many cases would look ridiculous on me, I prefer that than the vulgar tight clothes some wear that just looks trashy. Again, my humble personal opinion.
I agree Charlie is a bit strange and I find his presence annoying in the new house videos. They as a couple give me a weird vibe. I kind of thought before she deserved better , but maybe they are more similar then meets the eye.
Also , not being British, I know that the nuances of the accent and the meaning that might be behind are lost on me. All I hear is the english accent which just sounds very , very nice .
The problem isn't with the dresses she wears, it is with her. She chooses to dress to dress a certain a way because she's trying to appeal to her target audience. What she wears, she can link and make money. This is nothing but a money making scheme for her. She constantly mentions that to be elegant and "ladylike" one has to wear dresses and long skirts which honestly is pretty rude and patronising. She has barely 5 colours in her wardrobe, yet she claims to be a "fashion influencer". No problem in choosing what's best for her and following that, but that also doesn't gives her any right to look down on people who doesn't dress in beige or pink.

Reactions: 12
Today she has gone out 'exploring in the countryside'. In wedges. She hasn't gone out with the sole purpose of photographing some clothes. At all. 🤔
IMG_0689 2 2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hola! Welcome!
I’m 35 and I do enjoy how she dresses but it gets boring with the same colors all the time that are just not practical. The white, pink, beige, and tan colors actually wash her up because she is very fair skinned. Darker colors look amazing on her but to her she must only wear light colors because she wants to appear rich. Not necessarily true when it comes to darker colors but she wants to appear something that she is not.

She has cute ideas and I do enjoy her looks but it’s the out of touch reality that she lives in that drives me crazy.

There is never a genuine moment with her for her viewers. Those 20% codes that she gets for you, well she gets a commission (they aren’t codes she gets for you out of the kindness of her heart) or that’s Elmis Cream that is nothing but the best- she gets it’s for free while making money off of you. Like I get it it’s how they make money but it’s so shady. The undisclosed ads and the undisclosed affiliate links that stay in on your browser for 30 days is really messed up. The Zimmerman incident with her mother on eBay was a turning point of pure deception.
The more I dug up on her and learned about her I disliked her much much more.

Today she has gone out 'exploring in the countryside'. In wedges. She hasn't gone out with the sole purpose of photographing some clothes. At all. 🤔
View attachment 125635
I’m going to crying laughing if she twists her ankle or something from wearing those shoes. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 125635
So she's saying women should be changing into "cute outfits", take a photos/videos and then change back into ugly clothes?
And change clothes in the open or like in those tents influencers use on notting hill?

Reactions: 7
This clip really made me cringe.
0DFAEC1C-132D-45E2-80C9-B74A48812B27.jpeg

Josie darling, your sisters are waiting for you. Totally cheering you on this nature quest.
D9A7D2FB-545B-419A-89A3-CAA12DAAE053.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.