Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listening to their latest vlog in the background, they've started to do the third-person-baby-talk-dog-conversations in stereo. It's so bad I just can't listen to any more of this. They sound like utter nutjobs :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_2246 (1).jpg

Don't you miss his little pink shorts.. what a lovely pose for us! He just loves showing off that bootie ....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 125884
Don't you miss his little pink shorts.. what a lovely pose for us! He just loves showing off that bootie ....
Honestly though, if he wants to show off his booty and not ruin his back gardening he should wear something stretchier so that he can squat properly and not put so much pressure on his lower back. He also looks like he's using his head to support himself against the wall...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just browsing through his IG (as one does 😉) and then suddenly I saw this 😱:

20200508_213144.jpg

They really should put a warning sign on his IG 😡.

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't know who told either one of them they are model material.. He's short, and average, and she is average in the face. Yes, there is print, runway, commercial, and glamour modeling but neither one of them are any of that. I think she thinks she is a lot more attractive than she is... Her body is ok, skinny and petite, but her face looks like a wild bird with buck teeth. I don't get why these companies are throwing money at her for advertisements... I would never ... Her style is morphing into granny, country chic, with peasant touches.. I am just not impressed.. plus her personality is obnoxious. She isn't very intelligent, boring and pompous. I mean the photo shoot in her yard who acts like that and films it? so weird and narcissistic...

He looks like a tanned dwarf with over bleached hair gross!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she thinks she is a lot more attractive than she is... Her body is ok, skinny and petite, but her face looks like a wild bird with buck teeth. I don't get why these companies are throwing money at her for advertisements... I would never ... Her style is morphing into granny, country chic, with peasant touches.. I am just not impressed.. plus her personality is obnoxious. She isn't very intelligent, boring and pompous. I mean the photo shoot in her yard who acts like that and films it? so weird and narcissistic...

He looks like a tanned dwarf with over bleached hair gross!
You crack me up! 😂😆🤣

20200508_214433.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is turning into Lydia and InThefrow. They are all the same. Money hunger, empty, shallow and sitting in their huge they can’t afford castles!
Those other 2 are unwatchable. Couldn't watch them if you paid me . Still prefer Josie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hola! Welcome!
I’m 35 and I do enjoy how she dresses but it gets boring with the same colors all the time that are just not practical. The white, pink, beige, and tan colors actually wash her up because she is very fair skinned. Darker colors look amazing on her but to her she must only wear light colors because she wants to appear rich. Not necessarily true when it comes to darker colors but she wants to appear something that she is not.

She has cute ideas and I do enjoy her looks but it’s the out of touch reality that she lives in that drives me crazy.

There is never a genuine moment with her for her viewers. Those 20% codes that she gets for you, well she gets a commission (they aren’t codes she gets for you out of the kindness of her heart) or that’s Elmis Cream that is nothing but the best- she gets it’s for free while making money off of you. Like I get it it’s how they make money but it’s so shady. The undisclosed ads and the undisclosed affiliate links that stay in on your browser for 30 days is really messed up. The Zimmerman incident with her mother on eBay was a turning point of pure deception.
The more I dug up on her and learned about her I disliked her much much more.

I’m going to crying laughing if she twists her ankle or something from wearing those shoes. 😂
[/
I'm very entertained by this link and the previous one :) I'm a subsciber to Josies channel and a few others . That certainly doesn't mean I'm a minion. Also I'm here only for friendly discussion and disagreement or agreement ;) Hate conflict. I was always wondering what was ment by the granny style. Guess the last post ( with the lady sitting on the chair lol ) made me understand it's maybe a bit cultural. I am not a native english speaker. Sorry for any mistakes. I live in Spain and some of those ladies like over 60 look amazing and have great style . So I didn't really get it. Also , a 40 year old woman can perfectly be a grandmother and that's hardly old. I'm guessing some think she simply dresses too old for her age. But although the flowery dresses and her style in many cases would look ridiculous on me, I prefer that than the vulgar tight clothes some wear that just looks trashy. Again, my humble personal opinion.
I agree Charlie is a bit strange and I find his presence annoying in the new house videos. They as a couple give me a weird vibe. I kind of thought before she deserved better , but maybe they are more similar then meets the eye.
Also , not being British, I know that the nuances of the accent and the meaning that might be behind are lost on me. All I hear is the english accent which just sounds very , very nice .
Anyway, enough of bla bla from me.
Stay safe and healthy my daaahlings :D
I believe she could be more transparent and said she’s being paid to said “honestly the best product bla bla” but instead she presented a very strange movie playing you with fake poses. And could be the best product but should be disclosed and open so we can see it through the proper glass. if influencers invest their own money to check and recommend products I believe they will not be called influencers...
P.S. English is also not my mother tongue so please excuse my mistakes ..

Looking at her Instagram stories it is evident that she is absolutely DESPERATE for money right now. As lovely as her house is, looking forward at the post covid recession, perhaps she shouldn't have overstretched her means at this time. Heating this house in winter will cost a fortune.

Reactions: 10
Who ever this is, is my hero 😂
They def. are hiding in this thread! Look at the verbiage... please come out darling ! We must know who you are!

I still cannot believe she deletes all of the negative/telling the truth comments anything that does't
stroke her narcissistic ego.....
so I decided to show some of the obnoxious butt licking comments.
IMG_2254.jpg

This is the grandest butt licking I have seen...

IMG_2253.jpg

Yessss let's make the house even more tacky and gaudy than it is! How about pink frames around her a portraits! yesss...

IMG_2255.jpg

Sooo a nutcase and relate to another nutcase... how window licking special..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg.. I’ve only just seen that she’s put weed killer on that duck pond... what a stupid witch! Don’t they realise how bad this is for the wildlife! Any true gardener would know (or just anyone with common sense)! Utter joke🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.