Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a bit harsh to judge her Facebook like that. I’m the same age as her and to be honest that’s what most of our facebooks looked like when we were at school!

Certainly agree about her investment pieces!! Never see the same thing twice, she couldn’t possibly manage to wear things very much because she gets so much new stuff! I think to her it’s an ‘investment piece’ if she can get a couple Instagram posts out of it.
I didn’t mean the partying so much, I did that too as a teen and during my university years, it’s rather the enormous amount of various sex partners and having threesomes (there’s a post in which she thanks the three of them the next morning :).) Ok call me old style, but that’s not my style at all. However, everyone as she pleases! Not offending anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t mean the partying so much, I did that too as a teen and during my university years, it’s rather the enormous amount of various sex partners and having threesomes (there’s a post in which she thanks the three of them the next morning :).) Ok call me old style, but that’s not my style at all. However, everyone as she pleases! Not offending anyone!
I was pretty old fashioned too. I did party and drink while attending my university but my Facebook was never anything like hers. Even when I graduated and began working in my career- I made sure I had nothing embarrassing standing out.

Her Facebook is seriously a goldmine though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What picture should we use for the next thread?

Also I will start the new threads and post link here.
First of all: good title! Love it! Second: Would you dare to use the BigBustSis screenshot which she deleted? Or was it someone else who posted it? Sorry then...

Reactions: 3
First of all: good title! Love it! Second: Would you dare to use the BigBustSis screenshot which she deleted? Or was it someone else who posted it? Sorry then...
I'm sitting all alone in the new thread with tea and cookies 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was pretty old fashioned too. I did party and drink while attending my university but my Facebook was never anything like hers. Even when I graduated and began working in my career- I made sure I had nothing embarrassing standing out.

Her Facebook is seriously a goldmine though 😂
😅 glad I’m not the only one, I‘d never expose myself in such a way, although I think I‘m hopefully a fun person to spend time with.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stand corrected: she said at the end of her vlog that she didn't use a voucher.

Do I believe her? Hell no 😂
I believe her.
She used store credit from previously returned items (that she bought with a voucher).
She didn’t say she paid with Lala’s paypal account.

Reactions: 1
Bragging about threesomes on FB really not typical anywhere for girls 😳 Maybe she was hacked and didnt notice? Why keep those posts?

I think it’s a bit harsh to judge her Facebook like that. I’m the same age as her and to be honest that’s what most of our facebooks looked like when we were at school!

Certainly agree about her investment pieces!! Never see the same thing twice, she couldn’t possibly manage to wear things very much because she gets so much new stuff! I think to her it’s an ‘investment piece’ if she can get a couple Instagram posts out of it.
I feel the exact same I'm 27 in Scotland and I feel like her Facebook is pretty similar to me and now I'm a respectable energy safety advisor about to be married 😂.

However I'll never forget Malia 2010. My friend actually found a pair of the hotpants we all wore that matched recently 😂 the cringe was real.

Definitely think it's a British thing. However if I was her I would definitely make it private.

Also being "fraped" was a thing which in retrospect is a horrible word but hey ho. If you saw my Facebook you would think I liked putting mushrooms up my bum haha. However you could never deleted the messages as it made it look like you cared.

Hi Guys, we have had a nasty lurgy in the house or maybe THE Lurgy, who know's, they aren't testing.
Anyway, what have I missed? I feel cheeky asking but really don't have time to catch up and there has been a huge amount of pages. I caught up on the latest 2 videos this morning.
Hope everyone else is well!

Hi Guys, we have had a nasty lurgy in the house or maybe THE Lurgy, who know's, they aren't testing.
Anyway, what have I missed? I feel cheeky asking but really don't have time to catch up and there has been a huge amount of pages. I caught up on the latest 2 videos this morning.
Hope everyone else is well!
Welcome back, in the meantime there’s a new thread #3 😆. Come join us there!

The flowery scarf with the flowery dress was just such a clash

she also keeps commenting on the light in her vlogs like you've been there a month vlogging everyday figure out the damn light
When I saw her unboxing the things my only thought was 'oh god, please don't let her wear all this clothes at the same time' :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
If you are in here lol you’re my hero 💀 View attachment 132964
What zimmerman dress scam? I’ve missed that.

As I am a nosey person I'm always wondering about other people's lives, so I have another question for you 😄:

Have you ever bought something Josie recommended? What was it and did you like it?

I'll start: I bought lilac trousers from River Island, hated them 🤣.

(Didn't use her affiliate link though 😉)
Tom Ford bronzer,it’s horrible. I only bought it because I thought she was honest. She was advertising a different make the following week. I fell for it but never again!!!

Last edited:
Thanks 👍

I have to admit I rather like that picture, but just imagine her walking into a Tesco to do her weekly grocery shopping dressed like that 😂.
Lady aga wouldn't set foot in a Tesco!

I stopped watching Josie a long time ago; don’t think I can think of a single YouTuber more unrelatable than her! The great thread title made me click in to read here and omg wtf! What kind of mansion have they bought? Are they Lord and Duchess of the Cotswold now?
What I dislike most about her and always have - is that she’s never ever shown herself look less than immaculate! Who lives like that? She just wakes up with perfectly styled hair & a pair of pressed white slacks and a crisp white shirt and wears it round the house to do the housework in? It’s so unrealistic I don’t understand why anyone follows her or see her as someone “real” - she’s like a millionaires daughter, living the high life - who’s shacked up with the pool-boy! Wtf is going on. What is all the pretence about? Can’t she just once wear jeans and a T-shirt and sneakers? Or have messy hair?

Can’t stand the pretentiousness of it all 🤢
Absolutely agree with you, she is endless, everything's perfect and she has no concept that of money. Maybe someone should challenge her and him to live on the minimum wage, Charlie already VILE attitude would be massively magnified! Money papers over ALOT! in there clearly crooked life. As for the dog voices,, kill me now!!

Last edited:
Lady aga wouldn't set foot in a Tesco!

Absolutely agree with you, she is endless, everything's perfect and she has no concept that of money. Maybe someone should challenge her and him to live on the minimum wage, Charlie already VILE attitude would be massively magnified! Money papers over ALOT! in there clearly crooked life. As for the dog voices,, kill me now!!

Come join us on the new thread @Maxsamell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.