Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
todays video = makeup commercial for 14 minutes, go have brunch, look at soho veg garden, wash dogs/walk dogs, make food, eat food.

FYI - my skills are limited re surveying people for likes for a thread title etc. So if anyone else wants to do it as we get close I will not be offended - if no one else jumps in than I will do a new thread with one of the two suggested titles (sausage dog link to affiliate or liar mince pie on fire).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wot's up with her nose lately? For the second day running she has started her flog by rubbing her nose.......Hmmmmm!!

Did J & C have a little spatette on the doorstep over shutting the door?

And why the flamin' Nora was she playing Auld Lang Syne over the driving vid? Jeeez it's not even Christmas yet!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wot's up with her nose lately? For the second day running she has started her flog by rubbing her nose.......Hmmmmm!!
She is just checking on the length of her nose....to make sure there is room for it to grow in her next fairy story vlog.

• Haha

Did J & C have a little spatette on the doorstep over shutting the door?

And why the flamin' Nora was she playing Auld Lang Syne over the driving vid? Jeeez it's not even Christmas yet!!!!
I liked the bit when he sidled up and flicked her beauty closet closed - didn't look too chummy to me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Again waste of time. You know you can't film at F....... bloody boring SO HO FARMHOUSE so why say I'm going to take you with me BUT I CANT FILM . IDIOT !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Christmas in the AONB day 16
Here we go!

*She’s putting on makeup to go for brunch at the Hoho Farmhouse. Apparently it looks magical. I wonder if it’s as magical as their lack of festive house... Jeez we’re only just a minute in and she’s flogging something already! By Terry this time... there must be a lot to shill in this vlog, am sure she at least tries a bit to be interesting before she goes on the sell.... stop saying “buildable”. Oh, ALL the products are that brand that she’s using! What a coincidence... cos I’m sure this is her usual makeup routine... oh now there’s an eye palette, they must have paid a fortune for this much coverage... skipping forward. Bored now. 🥱

*9 mins 20 secs, she’s still flogging the makeup....

*11’00 - still flogging it. Still saying buildable (that word must have been in the brief) and apparently it’s boujii.... (snobby).

*12’32 - still flogging the makeup.

*outfit of the day- hahahahaha. That’s all.

*they’ve worked out how to hang a wreath on the door. 👏🏼👏🏼

*nice drive to HoHo. Can’t see inside though cos she got a bollocking from filming in there before. So we just see her feet and a bit of the garden. Which probably still isn’t allowed but since when has our Josie listened to rules....

*home again now. I expect she’s had some deliveries....

*oh she’s had some lovely deliveries! Who’d have thought it. Marc Jacobs perfume. If anyone’s looking for that it’ll be on eBay soon.... Also perfume from All Saints. She’s opened it and sprayed it but I expect she’ll say it’s brand new on eBay.

*oh, time for the DEFINITELY NOT GIFTED velvetiser plug again! Remember, the house boy BOUGHT IT..... it’s just a coincidence it’s appeared in EVERY vlog....

*shots of the dogs, to break up all the hard sells.

*Back in the car again. For 2 people in Tier 3 they don’t half go out a lot.... 🤔. Surprised they’ve gone out again, Assistant no.1/Chibby must be at home waiting for all the deliveries. Maybe she can prepare them for eBay quicker that way.

*I would say this filming of going for a dog walk is boring but considering the only other thing she does is prance around flogging hideous clothes and shilling makeup and candles at home, this might be her trying to show she does something else, so I’ll try and look interested...

*Dogs having a bath with Kiehls. Of course. And yep, i’d totally do that in a white jumper. Makes perfect sense. 👌🏼

*Dog washing still going on. Christ this is dull. I almost want to see her prancing around in coats again.... almost.

*tit-a-brick she’s cooking a vegetable. I definitely saw a vegetable in there! Something green! Oh no, sorry, another beige dinner. Pasta with bread. My mistake.

*quick sit by the fire before bed. She’s not really felt like talking to the camera - I think that means there were no more deliveries and nothing else to sell.

*She’s taking a day off tomorrow but we don’t need to worry, there will still be a vlog tomorrow. Thank bloody god.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I'm back on a 12 hour shift (NHS) during a break me and my colleagues are discussing many things but Josie came up, new thread titles were suggested..

Fashion Mumblr #20 , Flogging anything for a shilling, selling on ebay for a killing.

Or

Fashion Mumblr #20 Pret mince pie turned to charcoal, forgotten in the aga it's as black as her soul.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Stella Artois 12 hours shift 😐
I hope you get some proper and well deserved rest🌹🍀
Also, those are all great titles !
Today's vlog - I liked visiting the castle grounds. Beautiful English countryside. No merit of hers . It's the only content she seems to do that doesn't flog anything.
Yes...giving dogs a bath in a white jumper...and all that jewelry...she has too much of everything and therefore doesn't really care if it all gets ruined... doesn't really cherish the things.
Will it all be on eBay soon sold as " brand new" ?
@Twinkletoes974 Hillarious recap 😂😂😂

• Heart
Josie’s Ig stories are sooo cringe, she really needs a horsy to complete her look! Maybe that is why she is growing her teeth??!!
And the dog mat, it is as if she has just discovered that she has dogs And they have needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Juliexyz ❤

I'm a neonatal nurse.

I finish in morning til after Christmas, it's a double edge sword tbh because things can change so much in a couple of weeks.

I'm not intending to visit London, SoSo FH or anywhere else for that matter, just staying safe with my loved ones and eating lots of food (not of the beige variety though) and maybe a few drinkypoos.

Best wishes to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm laughing so hard at this screenshot I'm tearing up, made it into my avi just to keep the funny around ... and it's hilarious that he's trying to instruct her on properly locking their door, but all she can think of saying is "Anyway, I ordered a lovely moss green ribbon ... " For their worlds largest wreath. "Need to tweak the bow, it's looking a bit sad." Darling, you need to tweak far more than THAT. There is something incredibly disturbing about her disconnect from what's important, what her husband is trying to tell her. Her self-absorption is striking in its consistency, glowing like this mask she ends her Vlog with. Who gives a crap about the ribbon, learn to properly lock your damn door you silly sausage!

*Dogs having a bath with Kiehls. Of course. And yep, i’d totally do that in a white jumper. Makes perfect sense. 👌🏼
Another observation to make me chuckle - this thread is a gift that keeps on giving!

@Stella Artois 12 hours shift 😐
Yes...giving dogs a bath in a white jumper...and all that jewelry...she has too much of everything and therefore doesn't really care if it all gets ruined... doesn't really cherish the things.
@Twinkletoes974 Hillarious recap 😂😂😂
Truth. She can't even learn to lock her front door properly - it's very much a metaphor for how much she doesn't value anything inside (of herself, for that matter).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As an aside, I'm an American, but I watch Escape to The Country pretty regularly. It seems to me that there are lots of "Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty" all over England. I get that the Cotswolds has a wealthy history, but it doesn't seem all that unique for Josie to keep making a fuss over it. Similar pastures and green hillsides can be found in several less expensive parts of the English countryside. I'll grant her that her house is unique, but she clearly just likes to flex that she's in the Cotswolds. The American equivalent I guess would be someone constantly bringing up their home in an expensive suburb. Like, we get it, you're rich, but there are other expensive suburbs so quit yammering about yours.

Also, why didn't she just get an over-the_
-door hook for the wreath? They're widely available, especially this time of year.

Reactions: 15
todays video = makeup commercial for 14 minutes, go have brunch, look at soho veg garden, wash dogs/walk dogs, make food, eat food.

FYI - my skills are limited re surveying people for likes for a thread title etc. So if anyone else wants to do it as we get close I will not be offended - if no one else jumps in than I will do a new thread with one of the two suggested titles (sausage dog link to affiliate or liar mince pie on fire).
Click on 'most liked posts' at the top of the page and scroll through until you find the FIRST suggested thread title in the format
Fashion Mumblr #20 xxxxxx
This means the person with the MOST votes has their title chosen.

• Heart
I have noticed something most odd.

I have mentioned this before but we have never seen Charlie's dressing room with clothes and shoes in situ. You know, the finished article, as such and it was completed months ago.
He has a clothes mountain in his office and I saw a whole pile of his shoes in one of the hallways when Josie was walking and talking.

Now, the oddness. On the OHOH IG the highlight tab for Charlie's "Valet room" (pretentious git) has vanished, disappeared, vamoussed, no longer there.

There were photos of the installation process on his grid and the OHOH grid. They have also gone.
Those wardrobes were his pride and joy, I can't believe he wouldn't want to show them off.
That room is the room with the priests hole and panelling. I am a wondering if someone reported them to Historic England/planning and they have had to remove the.wardrobes?
It wasn't me but I was sorely tempted.

P. S. If Josie is being truthful about Charlie selling some of his clothes Chibby will be busy unless there is another Ebay account.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
OY was that a long boring makeup AD! After that, I will say.... the lessssssss talking and more countryside shots the better for my nerves. But her choices in music are HORRIFIC. The entry song comes on so loud and the depressing images make it like a horror film. Then we've got Alvin & Chipmunks singing it's cold it's cold it's cold and then NYE song in mid December. Question... who were they with at ho ho farmhouse? Clearly they are friends as Charlie is pushing the stroller! Or were the dogs in there? LOL

• Haha
OY was that a long boring makeup AD! After that, I will say.... the lessssssss talking and more countryside shots the better for my nerves. But her choices in music are HORRIFIC. The entry song comes on so loud and the depressing images make it like a horror film. Then we've got Alvin & Chipmunks singing it's cold it's cold it's cold and then NYE song in mid December. Question... who were they with at ho ho farmhouse? Clearly they are friends as Charlie is pushing the stroller! Or were the dogs in there? LOL
That's a relief, I though I was the only one thinking her music choices are dreadful (most of the time at least). I agree, the countryside shots could be a nice feature of her vlogs - with nice music and no talking.

• Heart
I seem to remember the gruesome twosome excitedly joining a village sausage dog walking group many moons ago. The two hounds were all togged up in 'designer' jackets, (may even have had little boots too!) Was it just a one off for them? Were the village serfs locals not deferential enough to Milady Josie or was she asked to leave for invading everyone's privacy by filming them without permission? Hmmmmm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have noticed something most odd.

I have mentioned this before but we have never seen Charlie's dressing room with clothes and shoes in situ. You know, the finished article, as such and it was completed months ago.
He has a clothes mountain in his office and I saw a whole pile of his shoes in one of the hallways when Josie was walking and talking.

Now, the oddness. On the OHOH IG the highlight tab for Charlie's "Valet room" (pretentious git) has vanished, disappeared, vamoussed, no longer there.

There were photos of the installation process on his grid and the OHOH grid. They have also gone.
Those wardrobes were his pride and joy, I can't believe he wouldn't want to show them off.
That room is the room with the priests hole and panelling. I am a wondering if someone reported them to Historic England/planning and they have had to remove the.wardrobes?
It wasn't me but I was sorely tempted.

P. S. If Josie is being truthful about Charlie selling some of his clothes Chibby will be busy unless there is another Ebay account.
Well spotted. I did wonder about the Priest Hole as I believe a local did report for breaking various regulations etc

• Wow
  • Heart
Well spotted. I did wonder about the Priest Hole as I believe a local did report for breaking various regulations etc
I always thought the covering up of an historical feature such as a priest hole was disgusting so I truly hope they've had to take the wardrobes out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.