Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowM

What on earth is that plonker Charlie preaching now on his insta stories about “ Don’t forget to support small businesses - including influencers “ ?? I wish I could slap him and Josie in the face with one of those antique oversized armchairs they can barely fit trough the doorway . F**k meeeee .. supporting someone who recently bought a 2 mil mansion in Cotswolds ? Maybe we should all chip in to send them a care package full of Dalesford goodies and trip to Maldives to relax tension in their little stressed bodies from all of this PR unboxing and candle smelling . Bell->ends .

Another hamper for Josie from a jewellery brand - chibby chibs is probably loading it on eBay as we speak .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
So today’s vlog:
* Moans that she missed a delivery that she wasn’t there for. How unreasonable that the delivery people didn’t fit in with her schedule, it’s not like they had loads of other people to deliver to??? So selfish they are. Poor little lamb.

*lovely red lipstick to accentuate the oversized gnashers.

*Undisclosed ad for Hourglass

*wearing the most ugly, un-“josie” trashy Casio watch ever and trying to make out she actually loves it and isn’t just being paid to flog it online....

*moaning about the selfish postman not waiting for the lady of the manor to descend down her 22 flights of stairs to answer the door. How dare he leave a card! I mean it’s not like he’s got loads of other people to deliver to!! So selfish.

*flogging the thermomix again

*flogging a Samsung galaxy tablet

*never skips the ads when watching videos from “fellow content creators”. {Side note, I would NEVER watch the ads if I can’t help it on her videos. Greedy cow!}

*made another beige unhealthy lunch.

*Oh more deliveries! So excited about a beige ribbon she has to stop and swallow incase her teeth fall out.

*Oh she’s knackered from the “virtual shopping” with Selfridges. And now she needs to send invoices, I mean all these “hauls” don’t pay for themselves do they kids...

*watching the Christmas Chronicles 2. Doesn’t seem to have heard about Christmas Chronicles 1. Must have been too busy filming her Topshop hauls in 2018....

*gone outside to look at the walls in the dark. With a torch. The perfect time to do it. Man child proving he’s an expert in cladding... ooh and the Peleton is going in the garden shed room thing.... wonder how long before we never see that again...

*delivered “thermomix goodies” to the neighbours. Not just normal goodies. “Thermomix” ones. Which means they are better than yours. Plebs.

*Oh, more deliveries.

*more free flowers. Mental note not to order from Arena flowers. They’ve sent her a crooked tree. Someone should get fired for that. Very unimpressed they it’s wonky.

*is this over yet I’m losing the will to live....

* ooh,flogging the Hotel Chocolat velvetiser that Charlie DEFINITELY bought her and wasn’t gifted at all, no, no way.

*Idiot house boy has ruined the room with awful bedside lamps. What an imbecile. He’ll be sleeping back in the servants quarters tonight. (to be fair they are ugly lamps). Oh, he couldn’t even put the bedside tables in straight. He will have been severely reprimanded.

*she’s made piccalilli spiced rice but has forgotten the piccalilli. Can’t see it in the ingredients list. Oh what a pickle.

*the beige dinner was a success. Oh hang on, can you just wait whilst she films some of Vicar of Dibley which she doesn’t have the copyright to do. House boy asks if Dibley is a real place. Lol.

*that’s the end of another riveting vlog.

YOU’RE WELCOME.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
my my my and she talks a whole lot about being eco friendly and SuStAiNaBiLitY lol LOL LOL LOL LOL
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 5.35.16 PM.png

companies need to LOAN things, not gift! If the influencer likes it enought, offer a discount code for them.

She is literally a processing plant. Package arrives, takes photo/video, transfer over to Chibby HQ to process to Ebay.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Julia123

VIP Member
Hi everyone. I have not watched the video today because my mother went to the hospital in an ambulance with Covid. She has barely left her house since March because she’s a high risk elderly person. I don’t know how to express to Josie and all of the people who are so flagrantly and arrogantly breaking the rules. If my mother can get covid on the one day in months that she left her home and took an Uber to have dr procedure(taking every precaution) ... anyone can get it. To risk others lives so Josie can prance around a million places for greed purposes makes me sick. I think we can all go do the shopping we need to support the local businesses and for our needs responsibly, but she and Charlie and others are just being highly insensitive and quite honestly dangerous. End rant. Pls pray for my mother 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Allexie01

VIP Member
I have only one question: where is the obnoxious pink feather lamp? 🤢 Has anyone spotted it lately? I am starting to get worried about it😝😝🤭
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 17.29.35.png

I think she trimmed a pair of jim jams with it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Emilyz

I’ve been reading on here for awhile but I’ve been hesitant to comment because I actually dated charlie, and being honest josie ruined him. He was actually a good person and we had a good relationship but it was just the wrong time for us.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Omg - she is going to have a orgasm over the frost in that ridiculous Aristocratic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 outfit as SHE called it.
That cottage was NOT in the HOLIDAY JOSIE. I live in outstanding Surrey (lol) & it was filmed in GODALMING we watched them put the fake snow down !!!!!
So put the teeth back in and get your facts straight. STOP the grating DOG VOICE its pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Ahhh so today’s vlog! Second one ive watched today, must be secretly punishing myself for something.

*So we begin with a little throwback from the previous one where she’s shilling the previously mentioned Dyson (the reason why she can’t leave her hair to dry naturally, FYI). Can’t sell thin air can you darling.

*Ahh it’s another sponsored video. Net a Porter this time. I wonder how long til she advertises a coat... or a cream jumper....

*teeth seem a bit loose this morning...

*ahh here’s the coat. More of a countryside piece, darlings. Burberry obvs.

*why does she keep calling everything “boujii”? Is she thick, does she know she’s referring to herself as snobby??!?! Haha. Mega lolz. Sorry, do go on.

*Did she need it? No. Did she buy it? Also, no. But it’s a little bit of “countryside josie”... *spits out my boujii wine from laughing so hard. *

*Heading back to London. Cos, again, what pandemic???

*She’s finding it hard to do a reel. Poor lamb.

*Little “tour of London, my darlings” I assume for the Americans. COS WE ALL KNOW WHAT LONDON LOOKS LIKE DARLING.

*ordered some beige-ness for lunch. Mouth is watering.. I think that’s cos your teeth don’t fit your mouth love, nothing to do with the tiny mince pies.

*posing in front of some Christmas trees for photos in... well.... I can’t even begin to explain the horrendous mess of an outfit!!! I mean... very boujii bag lady darling. And I can only assume she’s timetravelled to the Arctic in that getup... london would have been way too warm for all that... but she must wear as many clothes as possible!! Clothes mean prizes!..err, I mean swipe ups...

*What the hell is that red jumper??! Nice until the waist and then what the hell is going on below??! I have to say the colour does look nice on her! Although maybe it’s just because we usually see her in beige.

*right. Can we just pause for a second... who is filming her?? And are they taking photos? Or just filming and she’ll take stills from the film? Cos at the moment it looks like she’s swaying around like a drunk robin for no actual proper reason???! Who’s the mystery camera person? Assistant no. 1? Or La La di Da?

*prancing around on the pavement now in another outfit. No words. Might have to skip this bit, sorry kids... she’s just so boring....

* oh, can’t believe there’s a delivery van in the way of Queen Josie’s precious photos! What an absolute selfish arsehole. I mean, how dare he be doing his job. So selfish.

*ahh she doesn’t have a membership for Annabelle’s!! What the hell! Someone please rectify that immediately. Don't they know who she is??? They could be getting precious advertising from her every five seconds when she prances around inside in another hideous outfit! Still, the outside looks nice, hey. Not actually sure what the point of her swaying around outside is for?? Are these photos actually for something because if I was a company paying for these I would not be impressed with the quality!!

*Oh another delivery van!!! I mean can you believe it! MORE people doing work in her way. The selfishness of them is just unbelievable darlings.

*oh “lucy” has gone home. Am assuming that’s #AssistantNo1.

*Now she’s met up with friends indoors. Not allowed but hey, rules don’t apply to Josie.

*Fon-dew..... that’s all. 😂

*nice bit of social distancing at the “alpine lodge”. Sorry, meant ZERO social distancing. Mixing with 3 other households. The girl is a total horror show. Why do rules not apply to her??

*cheese “fon-dew”... sorry, couldn’t resist (again). So boujii darlings.

*lovely (beige) cheese dinner. Anyone seen any green veg in the last year or so?

*oh, abrupt ending. Thank god.

Jeeeeez.

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Gosh, how far was that Waitrose supermarket ??? All that way just to buy a few things. Low on content methinks. Aren't there any other supermarkets closer to her home ? Oh, wait, she is manifesting Waitrose into her Influencer pay check ...

Well, the car journey and 'MackyDee's' 😂😂😂 was an eye opener about the 'real' Josie. The coffee incident, the swearing, Nat King Cole's accent, the junk food gorging, waffling on about how lucky she is to live in the Cotswolds - this is the real Josie. So entitled. So mocking. Absolutely clueless about the times we are in - we are in a pandemic, 'People are dying, Kim', people losing their jobs, unable to pay their rent / mortgage, people surviving day to day, poverty and starvation. She is so insensitive and ignorant. But, no Josie, go on about how lucky you are. jackass.

She has a really vicious edge to her. So cold and clipped in her speech. You can also see it in her eyes. I can just imagine how cruel she must be to Charlie in an argument.

Charlie with the dogs really upset me. It was like he was gleefully antagonising Dexter hugging and kissing Dickens so much. And he did it twice. Dexter was watching and started barking, obviously not happy, wanting a turn, but, no. Charlie just walked away.
🤬🤬🤬

And I'm not gonna go into the blatant lies about the hot chocolate thingie - how stupid do they think we are ??? They are just so dishonest.

And her leggings. :oops: Geez, I'm no prude but they were just obscene.🤮

• Heart
  • Sick

Puzzfish

Hang on... she doesn’t understand why we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving more in the UK. What exactly does she think Thanksgiving is??

• Haha

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
Influencers have really put me off this year. Constantly showing their freebies whilst most of us have lost jobs, unable to pay rent and not being able to afford the most ‘basic’ Christmas presents whilst their gift guides include £40 silk face masks

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
FFS will you STOP STOP STOP banging on about the bloody Cotswolds. Many of us also live in outstanding areas of beauty . We are also aware of the weather , country animals & country lanes. You make yourself look more stupid in each vlog. Again silly voices - play back and listen to how you sound - its very sad Josie . You and Char are a prize pair of twats - honestly your embarrassing!!!!!

• Heart

Emilyz

Oh I can imagine how angry she'll be once she reads this here, because we all know she does. Hope she doesn't contact you again.
I was really worried about that but I have her blocked on my social media I tried to be vague (used a fake name as well) but I appreciate how nice everyone is on here, I’ve definitely moved on and made something of myself, even if I don’t have the platform she has, I never ever was jealous of her because I’m happy with how my life turned out and I have 0 greed or bad intent with what I said because it’s the truth. I could throw my screenshots and pictures and put them on social media but I don’t because we all know she’d claim she “changed” just like the whole racist tweets but she hasn’t changed at all. She’s been the same person her whole life. Anyways sorry for the ramble, it just pisses me off to see her scamming people.

Can't see it finding it's way to the charity shops she mentioned. Mind you...she does give away as gifts her 'lightly used' stuff....ick, ick, ick!!

I would like to know what he does all day?? I know he spent a bit of time pottering about the garden in the summer but not much to do at this time of year. Oh.....hoovering....he lurves hoovering I believe :ROFLMAO:

Yep....in today's flog she had a dig, (with no foundation) at someones neighbour hinting that they may have stolen a couple of parcels of her old tat she sold and that went missing in the post. I found that quite a nasty thing to do.
he actually had a decent job for awhile, but she couldn’t trust him to be at work with other women, and temptations. He works for her now and does editing for her.

• Heart

Emilyz

I still think he is with her for the easy life.
him & I kept contact for a few years after we broke up but after he met josie he took a turn and she made him someone he isn’t at all and it’s sad. She had threatened me several times because she saw me as a threat to their relationship. my friends think she was jealous because we actually were inlove and only broke up because I was moving. I honestly thought we’d end up back together but she’s changed him. I have screenshots and pictures but I know how she is about her image and she’d ruin my life as she’s threatened it before. All I can say is she puts on a good show for the internet but she’s nasty.

• Wow
  • Sad

basic bree

on her asos black Friday video, someone commented that Josie is the hardest working person they know (uploading a vlog on her birthday) How many people on here have worked on their birthdays? - much more taxing than her job. my boyfriend 'celebrated' his 30th in April. He works for the NHS and had been re-deployed to a covid ward! 13-hour shift - no break. that's hard work and thousands of people do the same!

• Heart
  • Sad

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Let's see what they say about this. I doubt I will even get a reply.
Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 5.01.30 PM.png

Sitting indoors having dinner with friends... in tier 2... she needs reporting and to be fined!!
Josie is just doing Josie things again

I did want to say. I hope Josie never sells this.
Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 5.26.38 PM.png

The moment you open up that mascara- the expiration date starts to count+ products begins to deteriorate (meaning drying out). Mascara is something I do not play with as it can cause eye infections. Whoever is behind this account needs to get educated or just STOP!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

E_Greene

Sooooo Josie sneakily admitted doing sponsored content with the hot chocolate/frother brand and she expects us to believe that Charlie boy bought the frother etc. from QVC 🤔🤔🤔 She’s nothing but a professional hoodwinker 🤨

• Haha
  • Angry

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I be

I believe she is 25 based on this taken from her own website.: I craved all things stylish and so in August 2014 at the age of 19
She is 29.

I’ve never believed her age due to certain reasons but it’s her business. Her demographic unfortunately is what limits her ambition to get to 500k or beyond. I’m in her age demographic (ie granny born in the late 50s) however I don’t do beige and pearls. My hair is white (went white at 29) and black streaks and to my hips. I wear black mostly on a special occasion I’ll wear silver or white. Also I’m 6ft 3, piercings and tattoos, similar figure to her, look very androgynous which I think is cool if she stretched her demographic by not being so conditional in her product choices and very gender specific, her personality rehauling she might just reach that target. It’s a fallacy that those who dress like I do only are into gothic things and woman over 50 dress like the stereotype fed to ladies in past generations of looking “ladylike” a word I truly despise. Completely untrue and irritating too, I like pink, John Lewis, shop at Waitrose and desire to light Jo Malone candles as much as the next person I just don’t want to be defined by a style or be assumed by others based on that and no doubt I do get funny looks or “what the bloody hell” I’ve seen mouthed hahaha but I have a sense of humour on that. I bet I’m not the only person pissed off by younger folk deciding how we should dress or assuming what we want as retail consumers.
Im my opinion and watching her vlogs she doesn’t cater enough for her demographic and its not diverse enough. She should be investing in collabs with Fairtrade businesses, Black owned businesses, and other areas of the world. I remember once in Durban there was a seller who sold the most beautiful neutral clothes her style actual yet it was made of recycled materials at a decent price. Consider her future travel vlogs instead of places HRH Prince Charles might frequent and opt for places that would benefit her exposure of their products if she’s to be taken seriously as a sustainable and diverse Youtuber who puts her money where her mouth is instead of virtue signalling in other vlogs when it’s convenient (referring to her epiphany over the Twitter issue) I can’t believe I’m saying this for a woman 30 years younger than me, move with the times darling!
Josie caters to the average middle age woman obsessed in historical English romance novels who lives in the US and who dreams of finding a Duke living near some rolling hills farm in the area of outstanding natural beauty. Because we all know that in the country side we all wear frilly dresses and Burberry coats to just walk around our gardens 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart