Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh the two MOST spiraling and irritating flogger (will shill anything for money lazy content jerk) couples who no one else wants anything to do with are at ho ho together. :rolleyes: I assume this is allowed since they are outside? Well besides the posting photos at ho ho

View attachment 351289View attachment 351290
Love this breaking Tier 2 and 3 rules for them! Very in character. Mixed households are a no-no for both tiers, and Josie and Charlie should really stay the F at home given they're in Tier 3 right?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I agree...reproduction made in the far east...recently!!! I hope they were well fleeced for it :D
AGREE... it looks like a reproduction to me... she needs to use the word antique properly. If I'm not mistaken the piece would have to be 100 yrs old and there is no way that marble is 100 yrs old with no etching or scratching or watermarks.

Her Flogs are such ADs - geez this samsung went on and on and on. FFW

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I particularly enjoyed them remarking on the cinema seats' musky aroma :sick: and then slipping up that the dogs are sleeping on a net-a-porter cashmere blanket

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
My guess is it's reproduction or a marriage, maybe a new top on an older cabinet, me thinks 🤔

They bought the "antique" bathroom cabinet from the Chiswick old cinema and were surprised to see another one just like it when they last visited. Ha ha I say, proof that it's not old or original at all 🧐

I have a suspicion there'll be a container from China round the back of the old cinema full of them.
Despite their pretensions of knowledge and experience they really are a very ignorant and naive couple*

*I use the word 'couple' loosely :rolleyes:

• Haha
The Kérastase hair gift set she showed on the vlog has already been sold on ebay. I spotted it 2 days ago and it already sold ‘that’s the perfect gift!’ Yeah for chibby.
Also using a makeup product for 2 years is not an investment, because make up products have a shelf life and usually it’s never more than 1 year...

• Wow
Who wore it better?
I just saw that photo on IG. The comment attached was about the golden light of late evening or some such bollix. She showed us that photo shoot in a vlog about a week or so ago and said it was taken on a frosty morning. 🙄🙄

I am not going to discuss the outfit. There is nothing to say but could we discuss the tan? "Oh my goodness" the tan!

Attachments

• Haha
She lies so much. As I like to refer to it, it's lying 200km/h... so it's pretty much impossible to keep up...you catch her in one , they'll be 100 more . She's also so unworthy of that house.

The Kérastase hair gift set she showed on the vlog has already been sold on ebay. I spotted it 2 days ago and it already sold ‘that’s the perfect gift!’ Yeah for chibby.
Also using a makeup product for 2 years is not an investment, because make up products have a shelf life and usually it’s never more than 1 year...
Makes a great Christmas tune...

Last year I gave you PR but the very next day you sold it on ebay 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just saw that photo on IG. The comment attached was about the golden light of late evening or some such bollix. She showed us that photo shoot in a vlog about a week or so ago and said it was taken on a frosty morning. 🙄🙄

I am not going to discuss the outfit. There is nothing to say but could we discuss the tan? "Oh my goodness" the tan!
Somebody made a very rude but quite funny comment about the tan - it's since been taken down of course!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh.my.god. That first picture is awful. I try not to say horrible things about the way people look, but with the tan and the expression and the outfit, she honestly looks 60. What the hell? She is 5 years younger than me and looks old enough to be my mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
I emailed soho farm house about charlie’s ig stories - apparently I wasn’t the only one and they are dealing with the situation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Somebody made a very rude but quite funny comment about the tan - it's since been taken down of course!!
Oh come on!!
Stop dangling the carrot, spit it out... What did it say? 😁

I have been looking into her non giveaway, giveaways and any legal issues or repercussions from YT.
I found this guide for starters.
The items circled she has breached or hasn't done.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.