Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing to say about tonights disaster is SO HO FURNITURE AGAIN - GO MOVE IN WITH FLIPPIN SO HO HOUSE - BORING BORING BORING. Stupid dog voice again !!!! I'm embarrassed for you Josie can't those dogs understand a normal voice ?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I seem to remember the gruesome twosome excitedly joining a village sausage dog walking group many moons ago. The two hounds were all togged up in 'designer' jackets, (may even have had little boots too!) Was it just a one off for them? Were the village serfs locals not deferential enough to Milady Josie or was she asked to leave for invading everyone's privacy by filming them without permission? Hmmmmm!!
Oh, oh I remember that!
Josie got a 30 year old Barbour jacket of Lala. She was @Barbour all over the place hinting she wanted a new one..... Come to think of it, hinting my arse! She was practically on her knees.
Barbour jackets have a lifetime guarantee, she didn't need a new one and Barbour didn't send her one, it would go against their philosophy I would imagine.
Anyway, Barbour sent those silly wee coats for the dogs instead.
Josie was livid and bad mouthed them saying that todays jackets aren't as good a quality as years ago.
Their construction and materials have never changed and they still have a lifetime guarantee. She's so bloody spiteful. 😡

Is there a way to see complains filed against someone for violations? Just curious
I don't think so but I'll have a look.
The whole planning process is transparent and all info on applications is public property.
You can look on the planning portal and all applications are usually in the local paper.
Complaints are usually kept confidential until an investigation is undertaken.
I am reinforcing "I think" because I don't really know.
Complaints about breaches can also be made to the Parish Council or local conservation group, if there is one and there is in her village and then they will take the lead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lydia posted Insta story from Soho house today . I bet they went to Josie’s manor as well .. no way they would travel all the way to the outstanding beauty area of Cotswolds without visiting golden manor to enjoy epic thermomix meal and cinnamon latte followed by velvetiser hot chocolate and mince pie that has travelled all the way from London costa coffee shop .
At this point I can guarantee Josie will breach Christmas rules and get together with more than 3 households . They will have at least 5 .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Josie is so insightful she knows that the virus doesn’t affect youtubers.
Josie why can’t you donate to charity like you did in your blog in 2017 ish, you gave away coats, accessories lots of stuff now you can’t even give away bad jewellery as you haven’t said any winners of your gifting promotion (begginglikecrazy for subscribers) except to your mommy.
I do think the house is possibly the stupidest purchase she ever made, buy something you can heat or send Charlie out to work like a big boy, he has a office to look at himself in or FaceTime all his boyfriends.
should have admitted it was the wrong house and brought another.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only thing to say about tonights disaster is SO HO FURNITURE AGAIN - GO MOVE IN WITH FLIPPIN SO HO HOUSE - BORING BORING BORING. Stupid dog voice again !!!! I'm embarrassed for you Josie can't those dogs understand a normal voice ?????
She always goes to Soho house for everything, even replicates their vibe in her home, she has no vibe, she thinks replicating everything from them will make her "boujee"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Day 17 of the AOONB Vlogmas.

*It’s 8.30 and she’s still in her dressing gown. Filming in a mirror. Odd. She’s had a delivery of some old antiques from Chiswick. Delightful!
*ok she’s STILL going on about a wash stand a LOT. 🥱 she’s going to put it in her powder room but OH MY GOODNESS it fits perfectly at the end of the strange bit of landing/hallway!

* oh. There’s more deliveries from “The Old Cinema house”! I’m sure they are going to look perfect and wonderful in “The Old Rectum”. Ahh a marble table. Just like they have at HoHo House! Maybe once they’ve got enough matching furniture they can become part of the hotel chain??!
Chairs in clingfilm. Lovely.

*hello darling. She’s put some clothes on. YouTube and gmail is down. So she’s massively inconvenienced. Now apparently if you want to be a “influencer” and you only have Instagram and it goes down, that’s your whole career over! I mean, dramatic much?? It’s just a website blip for an hour or so. Get over it darling! (Sorry. This vlog is so boring I’m struggling to continue with it!)

*ooh this video is sponsored by Samsung. Of course it is! First up is the Samsung galaxy watch, which she absolutely loves! Hang on, I thought she absolutely loved the Casio watch??!?! So confusing... 🤔
4 minutes flogging the watch..... 🙄 talking to us all like none of us know what a watch like this does! “You can just glance down to your wrist...” NO, NO WAY?? Surely not?!!

*next up. The washing machine. We’re seen this bloody washing machine 100 times now. Seriously. Give it a rest darling! There is seriously only so many times she can bang on about a bleeping washing machine.
Now the fridge... now the carefully positioned phone and ear buds whilst she shills a tablet... skipping forward now, god this is dull.. *question* can you really call it a Vlogmas video if you’re just flogging Samsung the whole time??! God she’s so vacuous.
And side note: I’m guessing this 12 minute long soulless, uninteresting, no-effort-made sponsored samsung Ad (the ad buttons on her computer must still be broken) means she’s finally blagged that dryer she was after??!

*The house boy has unwrapped the chairs. And now there’s been MORE deliveries! Hooray! Maybe they could be donated to charity, given to a refuge etc?? Oh no, sorry, expect to see some Bare Minerals, Erborian, Tata Harper, Dior blah blah blah stuff on Chubby’s eBay later I expect...

*oh she’s back flogging the By Terry again.... one vlog wasn’t enough for that, clearly.

* seriously. Almost 40 minutes just of advertising stuff! She feels “so so lucky to receive such gorgeous gifts” form all these brands, I expect she’ll feel even luckier when the money from flogging them all on eBay rolls in...

*lunchtime now. Actually a bit of veg on the plate. Probably cos she didn’t actually make it herself, why she got it from Ho Ho of course!!! But congrats on the veg anyway darling! Oh, it’s followed by leftover beige. Never mind.

*ooh look! She’s had a notification on her watch that’s-her-favourite-ever-watch-that-we-have-only-seen-her-wear-for-the-first-time-today. I actually feel quite sad for Samsung, they think this absolute moron is going to sell their products for them when she comes over SO disingenuous and dull?!!
Oh enough of the bloody watch now! No one believes you actually give a tit about it darling!!

*Ahhh she’s going to be collaborating with eBay!! Is that in conjunction with her own account or the secret chibby account that sells all her gifted stuff that she loves so much and is so lucky to be sent?

*Selling “Joules” stuff now. 🥱

*she’s watching other vlogmasses on the “Samsung galaxy tablet”...hang on, didn’t she only buy a new iPad very recently?! Ah well, no one will remember that darling, and of course, everyone will believe that you ALWAYS use this Samsung one...

*oh thank god I thought we were going to get to the end of a vlog and not hear about the Thermomix, but here it is. Phew! She’s making a vegan vegetable Mac n cheese. Still beige pasta dinner but I’ll give her some credit for actually using some green veg. Well done Josie!! Oh, by the way, anyone know who won the thermomix in that giveaway?? In fact anyone know if anyone’s actually won anything??? So much for the giveaways. The girl is an absolute horror show.

*the dinner is not as drool-worthy as the usual unhealthy one she makes but hey, at least this means her teeth may not fall out amongst all that saliva.

*ends with shutting the poor dogs away in a room on their own. Looks quite cold in there. Nice one Josie! 👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Day 17 of the AOONB Vlogmas.

*It’s 8.30 and she’s still in her dressing gown. Filming in a mirror. Odd. She’s had a delivery of some old antiques from Chiswick. Delightful!
*ok she’s STILL going on about a wash stand a LOT. 🥱 she’s going to put it in her powder room but OH MY GOODNESS it fits perfectly at the end of the strange bit of landing/hallway!

* oh. There’s more deliveries from “The Old Cinema house”! I’m sure they are going to look perfect and wonderful in “The Old Rectum”. Ahh a marble table. Just like they have at HoHo House! Maybe once they’ve got enough matching furniture they can become part of the hotel chain??!
Chairs in clingfilm. Lovely.

*hello darling. She’s put some clothes on. YouTube and gmail is down. So she’s massively inconvenienced. Now apparently if you want to be a “influencer” and you only have Instagram and it goes down, that’s your whole career over! I mean, dramatic much?? It’s just a website blip for an hour or so. Get over it darling! (Sorry. This vlog is so boring I’m struggling to continue with it!)

*ooh this video is sponsored by Samsung. Of course it is! First up is the Samsung galaxy watch, which she absolutely loves! Hang on, I thought she absolutely loved the Casio watch??!?! So confusing... 🤔
4 minutes flogging the watch..... 🙄 talking to us all like none of us know what a watch like this does! “You can just glance down to your wrist...” NO, NO WAY?? Surely not?!!

*next up. The washing machine. We’re seen this bloody washing machine 100 times now. Seriously. Give it a rest darling! There is seriously only so many times she can bang on about a bleeping washing machine.
Now the fridge... now the carefully positioned phone and ear buds whilst she shills a tablet... skipping forward now, god this is dull.. *question* can you really call it a Vlogmas video if you’re just flogging Samsung the whole time??! God she’s so vacuous.
And side note: I’m guessing this 12 minute long soulless, uninteresting, no-effort-made sponsored samsung Ad (the ad buttons on her computer must still be broken) means she’s finally blagged that dryer she was after??!

*The house boy has unwrapped the chairs. And now there’s been MORE deliveries! Hooray! Maybe they could be donated to charity, given to a refuge etc?? Oh no, sorry, expect to see some Bare Minerals, Erborian, Tata Harper, Dior blah blah blah stuff on Chubby’s eBay later I expect...

*oh she’s back flogging the By Terry again.... one vlog wasn’t enough for that, clearly.

* seriously. Almost 40 minutes just of advertising stuff! She feels “so so lucky to receive such gorgeous gifts” form all these brands, I expect she’ll feel even luckier when the money from flogging them all on eBay rolls in...

*lunchtime now. Actually a bit of veg on the plate. Probably cos she didn’t actually make it herself, why she got it from Ho Ho of course!!! But congrats on the veg anyway darling! Oh, it’s followed by leftover beige. Never mind.

*ooh look! She’s had a notification on her watch that’s-her-favourite-ever-watch-that-we-have-only-seen-her-wear-for-the-first-time-today. I actually feel quite sad for Samsung, they think this absolute moron is going to sell their products for them when she comes over SO disingenuous and dull?!!
Oh enough of the bloody watch now! No one believes you actually give a tit about it darling!!

*Ahhh she’s going to be collaborating with eBay!! Is that in conjunction with her own account or the secret chibby account that sells all her gifted stuff that she loves so much and is so lucky to be sent?

*Selling “Joules” stuff now. 🥱

*she’s watching other vlogmasses on the “Samsung galaxy tablet”...hang on, didn’t she only buy a new iPad very recently?! Ah well, no one will remember that darling, and of course, everyone will believe that you ALWAYS use this Samsung one...

*oh thank god I thought we were going to get to the end of a vlog and not hear about the Thermomix, but here it is. Phew! She’s making a vegan vegetable Mac n cheese. Still beige pasta dinner but I’ll give her some credit for actually using some green veg. Well done Josie!! Oh, by the way, anyone know who won the thermomix in that giveaway?? In fact anyone know if anyone’s actually won anything??? So much for the giveaways. The girl is an absolute horror show.

*the dinner is not at drool-worthy as the usual unhealthy one she makes but hey, at least this means her teeth may not fall out amongst all that saliva.

*ends with shutting the poor dogs away in a room on their own. Looks quite cold in there. Nice one Josie! 👍🏼👍🏼
I never need to watch her vlogs again thanks to you haha😂

• Haha
I really couldn’t describe it as a “Vlogmas” vlog, it was just 40 minutes of advertising stuff! Nothing interesting. Nothing festive. And dare I say it, quite dull without out Charlie the house boy featuring much......?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That supposedly antique wash stand looks 100% new!
My guess is it's reproduction or a marriage, maybe a new top on an older cabinet, me thinks 🤔

They bought the "antique" bathroom cabinet from the Chiswick old cinema and were surprised to see another one just like it when they last visited. Ha ha I say, proof that it's not old or original at all 🧐

I have a suspicion there'll be a container from China round the back of the old cinema full of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
wasn't that thermomix giveaway supposed to propel her to 500k subscribers? What happened?

• Haha
  • Sick
Still no announcements of her so called “winners” lol Just goes to show how much BS she lies

Here’s my title suggestion:

Fashion Mumblr #20 On the # day of Xmas our liar brought to us? Another F*cking AD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
oh the two MOST spiraling and irritating flogger (will shill anything for money lazy content jerk) couples who no one else wants anything to do with are at ho ho together. :rolleyes: I assume this is allowed since they are outside? Well besides the posting photos at ho ho

A3DEA01A-0F8D-4F94-AA15-29739DB9F806.png
F549085F-9A37-4682-8A99-23DA44B598FA.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.