Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on!!
Stop dangling the carrot, spit it out... What did it say? šŸ˜

I have been looking into her non giveaway, giveaways and any legal issues or repercussions from YT.
I found this guide for starters.
The items circled she has breached or hasn't done.

Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 18.21.42.png

I thought it had been removed...instead I think it's been edited somehow.....shoulda taken a screenshot straight away!! Soz!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She always buys the same horse riding boots, she thinks she's living in a The Crown episode

After Josie got mad at Charlie for buying something expensive and spendin his whole day in London, someone popped the question

Untitled 1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
She always buys the same horse riding boots, she thinks she's living in a The Crown episode

After Josie got mad at Charlie for buying something expensive and spendin his whole day in London, someone popped the question

View attachment 352010
Josephine has a real habit of tripping herself up. Either she likes lying through her very visibly looking dentures off or sheā€™s that blind to what her fiancĆ© is listed as doing for a living. Perhaps even sheā€™s not that intelligent to realise the difference between the occupations listed required by law are somewhat different to the response she gave to a viewer. She maybe book smart but thatā€™s as far as it goes judging by her choices she makes and is public in this. Social media consultant PR and advertising are two separate jobs and responsibilities. I would have more respect for her if she was just honest and drop the whole influencer crap and just say Iā€™m advertising or PR no shame in that. Companies House isnā€™t an authority to be mislead on either

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Josephine has a real habit of tripping herself up. Either she likes lying her dentures off or sheā€™s that blind to what her fiancĆ© is listed as doing for a living. Social media consultant PR and advertising are two separate jobs and responsibilities. I would have more respect for her if she was just honest and drop the whole influencer crap and just say Iā€™m advertising or PR girl no shame in that. Companies House isnā€™t an authority to be mislead on either
Social media consultant for who ? Josie darling and Josie darling only . Sick of her mentioning Waitrose no one in Waitrose wants to be associated with Josie and her fake life.

As if she has the nerve to say she 'doesn't know if she can go to London' She has never been allowed to go she is Tier three like most of the midlands.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 351939

I thought it had been removed...instead I think it's been edited somehow.....shoulda taken a screenshot straight away!! Soz!!
I'm a bit horrified by that Hazelbored's comment, it should have been taken down straightaway... not funny or clever šŸ˜•

If she'd said you look like a oompa loompa fair enough (because she looks orange) but I don't like her choice language.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So here we are, day @18 in the AOONB.
(This may be short as iā€™m tired sheā€™s already irritating me tonight!)

*Wow. A GHD plug almost immediately. That must be a record?? Maybe sheā€™ll try and flog something during the ā€œintroā€ tomorrow...Sheā€™s off to HoHo for a meeting. Hoping to get an outside table... WELL YES LOVE, BECAUSE YOU CANā€™T MEET SOMEONE INDOORS. Christ 56 seconds in and sheā€™s being a dick already... šŸ™„

*2 deliveries already this morning!! Home and fashion! Wonder if itā€™s more coats.....

*the weird bathroom dresser thing is staying in the hallway. Probably cos they donā€™t have any workmen there to move it for them...

*First exciting delivery! Itā€™s Charlieā€™s desk. No, not Charlieā€™s. Hers too. But itā€™s in his room/office. But itā€™s NOT HIS OK. The house boy doesnā€™t get his own desk.

*Fashion delivery.. oh sheā€™s ā€œtreatedā€ herself. Oh and itā€™s a flog. So she didnā€™t pay for this thing sheā€™s ā€œtreatedā€ herself to. Bored already now. Oh itā€™s a new Gucci bag. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s already on ā€œeBayā€. Treating herself to someoneā€™s money. Cheeky monkey. It matches her Gucci tights. YES, GUCCI TIGHTS.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ oh I really hope she puts them on later, I could do with a laugh.

*5 mins in, still flogging ā€œFar Fetchedā€... She has to dress practically so sheā€™s bought Prada boots. Oh god sheā€™s embarrassing. Does she not realise what an absolute state she looks when she goes prancing out in all this stuff in the muddy countryside?!
8 minutes in total flogging stuff already in this vlog...

*its ā€œoutfit of the dayā€ time. Sheā€™s wearing Chloe and Gucci together guys. But itā€™s ok. They go together. Pheweeee.. ooh coat time. Another far fetch plug. Unless you live in the Arctic that coat will be ridiculously warm... šŸ™„ Sheā€™s wearing the new bag that will be on eBay later advertised as ā€œnew/unwornā€.... šŸ˜¬

*sheā€™s arrived at Ho Ho. Said she was having 2 glasses of wine so donā€™t know whoā€™s driving. The house boy must have turned chauffeur for the day...

*back home again. Sheā€™s pissed. Champagne and French toast. How lovely! It was really really lovely, guys. She was in very good company. šŸ„±

*little moan about not being able to film at the farmhouse. How dare they get in the way of her interesting vlogs. Donā€™t they know who she is/what she does????

*oh house boy has been in London. So who drove her to the farmhouse? Chubby??

*Charlie took the morning off work and the sofa didnā€™t come. Someoneā€™s getting fired.

*Trying on the prada boots. They are comfy and look fabulous. Incase anyone was concerned.

*oh, more deliveries. And advent calendars. The house boy better have got them ready for her...

*Houseboy is unboxing stuff. Says something that heā€™s actually making this more interesting. Sheā€™s clearly laughing and taking the piss out of him. What an absolute witch. Tell you what you little cow, just film him tomorrow yeah? We donā€™t even really want to see you anymore.

*she thinks HEā€™S got a shopping problem.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ At least heā€™s entertaining darling. Drunk Josie is a real witch isnā€™t she.

*The desk that definitely is NOT for charlie has been put together (by Charlie). Might get a bed for him. Makes sense to put the houseboy in his own room innit.

*ok darlings. Sheā€™s had a nap now, so sheā€™s less pissed.

*time to make the Christmas Honest burgers. SHE BOUGHT THEM HERSELF GUYS. Remember, sheā€™s just like you and me really. šŸ˜Š

*have to say Iā€™m amazed sheā€™s not making the chef do the cooking tonight. I guess she wants to try and come across more ā€œrelatableā€. Either that or sheā€™s jealous of the attention he gets from doing cooking on her channel.

*the burger looks gross. šŸ¤¢

*off to bed now with a pint of red wine on the table behind her. Just to finish off the night. Sheā€™s still not finished watching The Crown. I guess constant flogging on YouTube takes up all the time doesnā€™t it darling.

*sheā€™s not sure if she can go to London. Nothingā€™s stopped you so far darling. Get stuck into all that tier 3 virus šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm a bit horrified by that Hazelbored's comment, it should have been taken down straightaway... not funny or clever šŸ˜•

If she'd said you look like a oompa loompa fair enough (because she looks orange) but I don't like her choice language.
Same. Profile is a troll or a bought follower. Iā€™m shocked she hasnā€™t deleted the comment yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So here we are, day @18 in the AOONB.
(This may be short as iā€™m tired sheā€™s already irritating me tonight!)

*Wow. A GHD plug almost immediately. That must be a record?? Maybe sheā€™ll try and flog something during the ā€œintroā€ tomorrow...Sheā€™s off to HoHo for a meeting. Hoping to get an outside table... WELL YES LOVE, BECAUSE YOU CANā€™T MEET SOMEONE INDOORS. Christ 56 seconds in and sheā€™s being a dick already... šŸ™„

*2 deliveries already this morning!! Home and fashion! Wonder if itā€™s more coats.....

*the weird bathroom dresser thing is staying in the hallway. Probably cos they donā€™t have any workmen there to move it for them...

*First exciting delivery! Itā€™s Charlieā€™s desk. No, not Charlieā€™s. Hers too. But itā€™s in his room/office. But itā€™s NOT HIS OK. The house boy doesnā€™t get his own desk.

*Fashion delivery.. oh sheā€™s ā€œtreatedā€ herself. Oh and itā€™s a flog. So she didnā€™t pay for this thing sheā€™s ā€œtreatedā€ herself to. Bored already now. Oh itā€™s a new Gucci bag. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s already on ā€œeBayā€. Treating herself to someoneā€™s money. Cheeky monkey. It matches her Gucci tights. YES, GUCCI TIGHTS.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ oh I really hope she puts them on later, I could do with a laugh.

*5 mins in, still flogging ā€œFar Fetchedā€... She has to dress practically so sheā€™s bought Prada boots. Oh god sheā€™s embarrassing. Does she not realise what an absolute state she looks when she goes prancing out in all this stuff in the muddy countryside?!
8 minutes in total flogging stuff already in this vlog...

*its ā€œoutfit of the dayā€ time. Sheā€™s wearing Chloe and Gucci together guys. But itā€™s ok. They go together. Pheweeee.. ooh coat time. Another far fetch plug. Unless you live in the Arctic that coat will be ridiculously warm... šŸ™„ Sheā€™s wearing the new bag that will be on eBay later advertised as ā€œnew/unwornā€.... šŸ˜¬

*sheā€™s arrived at Ho Ho. Said she was having 2 glasses of wine so donā€™t know whoā€™s driving. The house boy must have turned chauffeur for the day...

*back home again. Sheā€™s pissed. Champagne and French toast. How lovely! It was really really lovely, guys. She was in very good company. šŸ„±

*little moan about not being able to film at the farmhouse. How dare they get in the way of her interesting vlogs. Donā€™t they know who she is/what she does????

*oh house boy has been in London. So who drove her to the farmhouse? Chubby??

*Charlie took the morning off work and the sofa didnā€™t come. Someoneā€™s getting fired.

*Trying on the prada boots. They are comfy and look fabulous. Incase anyone was concerned.

*oh, more deliveries. And advent calendars. The house boy better have got them ready for her...

*Houseboy is unboxing stuff. Says something that heā€™s actually making this more interesting. Sheā€™s clearly laughing and taking the piss out of him. What an absolute witch. Tell you what you little cow, just film him tomorrow yeah? We donā€™t even really want to see you anymore.

*she thinks HEā€™S got a shopping problem.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ At least heā€™s entertaining darling. Drunk Josie is a real witch isnā€™t she.

*The desk that definitely is NOT for charlie has been put together (by Charlie). Might get a bed for him. Makes sense to put the houseboy in his own room innit.

*ok darlings. Sheā€™s had a nap now, so sheā€™s less pissed.

*time to make the Christmas Honest burgers. SHE BOUGHT THEM HERSELF GUYS. Remember, sheā€™s just like you and me really. šŸ˜Š

*have to say Iā€™m amazed sheā€™s not making the chef do the cooking tonight. I guess she wants to try and come across more ā€œrelatableā€. Either that or sheā€™s jealous of the attention he gets from doing cooking on her channel.

*the burger looks gross. šŸ¤¢

*off to bed now with a pint of red wine on the table behind her. Just to finish off the night. Sheā€™s still not finished watching The Crown. I guess constant flogging on YouTube takes up all the time doesnā€™t it darling.

*sheā€™s not sure if she can go to London. Nothingā€™s stopped you so far darling. Get stuck into all that tier 3 virus šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼
That was so hilarious!!!! Thank you!!!šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
How many riding boots of the same color does one person need? May as well call her Josie the centipede!!! šŸ˜± And she has the nerve to say Charlie has a shopping problem and HE is an impulsive buyer just because he bought a slightly overpriced washing liquid, that sparked memories?
And of course she was in good company... she was with Lydia and Ali drinking champagne... Lydia said she had too much champagne in Soho house in her vlod today šŸ™„. Maybe a brand invited them šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Sick
I emailed soho farm house about charlieā€™s ig stories - apparently I wasnā€™t the only one and they are dealing with the situation
Has he taken them down now? I canā€™t see them on his Instagram... I wouldnā€™t be surprised if those two end up on a warning or something soon, theyā€™ve been reported a LOT of times and they still continue to ignore the rules...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has he taken them down now? I canā€™t see them on his Instagram... I wouldnā€™t be surprised if those two end up on a warning or something soon, theyā€™ve been reported a LOT of times and they still continue to ignore the rules...
I hope their membership gets revoked šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Random

but does Josie dislike the black dog? She always gives the white/beige one more attention?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.