Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
first time trying to do a new thread - so I just randomly created a title.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Go for it, grossie Josie and her epic peloton!
well that was def was one peloton flog, with a hyper excited Josie! Thanks to you tube and friends and I would say Charlie she finallyjumped on to that peloton in some leggings, not the skin colorEd ones and rode all the way to France.
One question, wouldn’t you get a very sore bottom if you didn’t wear special padded cycle leggings??

Reactions: 15
ok - yay it worked - so she keeps talking and talking and talking about this peloton - are we sure she didn't get this as a gift - also why did Charlie buy his own bike - the cheaper metis - wouldn't it be smarter to share one bike - esp if the peloton is so greatttttt? FYI - there are lots of videos on hacks to use a cheaper spin bike and with the peloton app (so the same experience for less cost) on youtube. FYI - she better watch out for knee issues - just saying ...
AND they got another charmewood stove!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh how I love Karma ☄ 😈 She shot not just one video in square... but TWO! Her upcoming what's new in my closet is also square! All shot on the same 2-3 days of Pelaton Tantrum Gate when she also broke the camera. AND her pelaton shoe stuck to the pedal... lol Serves her right...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So I don't know about where you live - but I have been stuck behind a mask (in public) since March - but on instagram Josie is showing lipsticks - and more advent calendars

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a TL/DR

Josie is still being Josie. Nothing has changed. Still no curtains but now more stoves. There’s a Pelaton though because you know priorities and probably the only action she gets. Selling all her PR on her mommy dearest or her super secret undercover eBay account that’s been around since the dark ages. Everything is still beige in her wardrobe but her camel toe comes out to greet us every so often. Wants a Lion King flash mob because you know she’s not racist and loves Africa at her wedding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So I don't know about where you live - but I have been stuck behind a mask (in public) since March - but on instagram Josie is showing lipsticks - and more advent calendars
Same, I'm in Chicago.... It has been grim here and it's really hard to watch her break rules and flaunt so much stuff every day. My family isn't even exchanging Christmas gifts because half of us are out of work and scraping by and feeling lucky to not be ill with Covid. We've taken this time to spend less, consume less and appreciate more.

I can't put my finger on it but some you tubers are just handling this better. I get it that their job is essentially sales and companies are struggling to try to sell in this time. But some are more aware, more caring, doing charity, less crap and asking how their viewers are. Doing content that is zero links or is more focused on activity and family. She and Lydia are so selfish and doing everything in such poor taste. In action and decorating/outfits, lol And both are complaining like their lives are so awful... naming and shaming and throwing tantrums and pointing fingers. Not a good look at all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Go for it, grossie Josie and her epic peloton!
well that was def was one peloton flog, with a hyper excited Josie! Thanks to you tube and friends and I would say Charlie she finallyjumped on to that peloton in some leggings, not the skin colorEd ones and rode all the way to France.
One question, wouldn’t you get a very sore bottom if you didn’t wear special padded cycle leggings??
Technically if you spin fast enough your butt really shouldn't be fully touching that seat often, just my personal experience.

As far as her knees, I am sure she isn't worried, not like she's on them much... Like someone said a lack of action.

Do these companies know she sells their ‘gifts’ online? Different if she did it for charity or as giveaways but it seems unethical selling them herself.
Most of them can't be bothered it seems. A few have cared though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do these companies know she sells their ‘gifts’ online? Different if she did it for charity or as giveaways but it seems unethical selling them herself.

first time trying to do a new thread - so I just randomly created a title.
Thank you @Hass for the new thread !!!!!♥♥😎👏👏👏👏I am not brave enough to learn and try do it myself 🙄
We seem to fly through the threads at supersonic speed LOL! Josie just keeps on giving🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched Josie's beauty gift guide and I find it hysterical she thinks gifting deodorant in a stocking filler is rude but doesn't think giving someone a laser hair removal device, vitamins, shampoo and conditioner and a black head remover is worse 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched Josie's beauty gift guide and I find it hysterical she thinks gifting deodorant in a stocking filler is rude but doesn't think giving someone a laser hair removal device, vitamins, shampoo and conditioner and a black head remover is worse 😂 😂
Now I'm watching her in the garden centre and she has said that the different salt mills would make great Christmas presents, so would a bee brick and an eco friendly cleaning brush 😂 😂 She is making me really want that deodarant.

• Haha
Now I'm watching her in the garden centre and she has said that the different salt mills would make great Christmas presents, so would a bee brick and an eco friendly cleaning brush 😂 😂 She is making me really want that deodarant.
Salt mills for a present?! Somebody is a cheapskate

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Surely she has put a sound effect over her sneezes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.