Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellie Pledge

She hasn't. She had the courses in school. There she got A+. She has a bachelor in fashion managment.
View attachment 291513
Source: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/josie-fe...issionId=75471916-573e-4216-0ad7-86d01019e011
Just to clarify, here in the UK A levels (Advanced Level) examinations are taken in further education after secondary education.
Some stay on at school (in 6th form) to study or go on to further educational college to do A levels.
A levels are an entry level to university.
To have an A* in an A level is an accomplishment.

Reactions: 9

Hass

Chatty Member
Ye Gods and little fishes.....I'm exhausted!! Today's flog consisted of one 25 minute sentence! Doesn't this woman ever breathe :mad: As usual she does not have a clue in that empty head....spend, spend, spend...buy, buy, buy etc etc. Not a single thought or consideration for all the people who have lost jobs, have reduced hours and uncertain futures but who she thinks are going to be interested in buying overpriced cheap looking jewellery, pongy candles and other rubbish from her sponsors. Aaaaarrgghh.....and breathe!
thanks for the heads up - I won't watch ! LOL

• Haha

Crazyaboutcats

The irony of Josie saying tinsel is tacky when she wants to put "big gold bows" in her tree. That certainly isn't tacky at all.. 🙄
I literally thought the same thing, does she realize how snobby she comes accross, with the camera too oh thats another £500 to spend 😑

• Haha

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Why does she call things “pieces”? Is it because she’s trying to be posh?! When we all know she’s very much a wannabe in that area.... 🤣🤣

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
First of all she’s a wannabe ABBA girl in her boots, fur and peroxide hair then it’s Honorary South African, Tanzanian, Kenyan citizen after climbing Kilimanjaro, going on safari aged 3, fancying Mufasa the animated Lion (reference 50 Facts about Me) and now she’s Walking Like An Egyptian! She goes through more nationalities than HR at the United Nations

Was she high or drunk? That wasn’t hyper in the normal sense. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong but she even said herself “she couldn’t string a sentence together”
Maybe char char dot gis little dicky working! An early Christmas present for jojo Let’s not forget the festive season has started in the nutcrackers rectum!

• Sick
  • Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I am not so sure. Though she most definitely gets a materialistic buzz.
Life has been busy lately and I haven't had as much time for Tattle (bothered) or Josie (not bothered) but have managed to watch the Christmas tree vlog and the African choir vlog.
I noticed a marked change in her behaviour, demeanour and just her general speech, tone, rate and language.
She didn't come up for air in either video!
I think some substance is involved.
It would also explain her facial expression, especially how she keeps her mouth running. But I haven't watched for some time (and I don't plan to watch her again) so I only know what you are all posting about. I never did coke or any other drug but I know people who did.
Something is off with her, whatever it is. I mean she films every day and is doing things, has basically no free day of the week. I could imagine that she needs something to keep her energized. Could also be a shitload of caffeine. But I don't know, her running mouth gives me doubts its only caffeine.

DiaMaria

Hello, sorry I’m late to the party so apologies if this has been asked already but WHERE does Josie get her money from? Today I snapped and had to unfollow, I’ve never known any influencer to flaunt their wealth quite so much, especially at a time so many are struggling.

iunderstand her father died and she received inheritance, which is sad but an entire Manor House in the Cotswolds? Followed by a full restoration? Now she’s just chucking hoards of money on Christmas decorations. Brand deals can’t pay her THAT much, her engagement is not great for the size of her following so I doubt she can command the prices of other big influencers.

Im just totally confused. They are living the life of a rich retired married couple!
Welcome! I'm also new here... :)

On the Companies House website shows she made, if I remember correctly, 500K in 2018/2019.

I went to the liberty of totting up the beauty products that are currently being sold on eBay that have been oh so very kindly gifted - totalling the sum of £4,300.
I almost did the same! 🤣 Thank you for adding all that up I was curious to know the total amount.

• Heart

josieisaho

Paypal protects you if you mail an invoice and provide proof of mailing. Obviously you will have to pay a percentage of your sale to paypal.

I thought her PayPal wasn’t working because that’s why she doesn’t use depop or something along those lines? I can’t keep up with all the bs 😂
Omg I thought the same too!! Didn't we think she got banned?

Also cross Kate Spade off your Christmas list. They paid for her carbon footprint to prance around NYC in 2017. Keep your trash over there please, we have enough entitled YTers. If I see she is over here ever again, I’m going to make #deportjosie trend.

• Haha
  • Heart

HungarianViszla

I disagree on her being a shrewd businesswoman. That requires intelligence, innovation and originality lately nothing she has exhibited especially when she resells things on ebay and what others have reported on about Zimmermann dresses. On the intelligence score, not knowing badic facts like the Xhosa language when she brags about her time in Africa and acting like an insufferable know it all at the best of times. Any muppet can go on Youtube peddle crap supposing to her audience its gifts and resell it on Ebay, Josephine and her contemporaries have not invented the wheel. An example of being a shrewd businesswoman in my opinion is Carole Middleton(Party Pieces), Duchess of Cambridge’s mother, Kelly Hoppen, Chrissie Rucker (White Company), Nancy Twine (Briogio) Trinity Mouzon (Golde) to name just a few not Josephine sadly

Also she has real chutzpah for accusing people of scamming her when chibby originally listed that shlock of a screen for £695. Then reduced and reduced more. I don’t condone Paypal scams or anybody that decides to commit that sort of thing, that said its alright for her to advertise that screen. To quote Josephine “like attracts like” never a truer word said, what goes around comes around in life. If she was to say that screen has nothing to do with her, it’s her mother’s account, yes but its on her property with items proving they are selling both their possessions JF is Josephine’s initials not her mother’s.
*basic not badic (typo error) not knowing basic facts like the Xhosa language when she brags about her time in Africa and acting like an insufferable know it all at the best of times.

HungarianViszla

I'm not sure if they were a breeder, if so they are awful and shouldn't be allowed to own dogs let alone breed them. Probably found them on pets 4 home. Most breeders know how to keep male and females separated when the female is in season. I think I remember her saying Dickens was a surprise to the owners when he was born which tells me they have zero clue about their dogs and dogs in general. It's super sad as it isn't Dickens' fault and he does deserve a loving home but he also needs an owner who understands what makes him the way he is. Instead of Josie being a dithering dipshit calling him the most special of dogs and how he is so different and needs so much extra love and attention. All whilst Dexter is out of control. Lydia is now going to get a dachshund too and with the likes of Josie advising her (like she did with Frow) Lydias future dog also has no hope.
You can tell a lot by how somebody treats animals to how they treat children there is a correlation and one I dread to think if anything doesn’t go to Madame’s idea of life. Would she call her child out like that when or if she has one?! She’s the one that is in need of “research” not the dog by her strange behaviour on her vlogs. Eccentricity is one thing but typing in what she did and the words she shared on her screen grab like “mentally challenged” I’m sorry is where eccentricity ceases and it becomes unnecessarily offensive but it does show her low level of maturity, sensitivity and awareness of herself and as somebody pointed out her lack of knowledge on the subject which if course she gives off the impression she’s an expert.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry