Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woo_63

Chatty Member
You are back ❤

I thought it trapped her soul? Oh wait, she doesn’t have one 😂
I'm not back hun... just passing through ❤

We don't have something like this in my country and I thought it is the same as a so called Leistungskurs (intesified course) in Gymnasium (high school) which is the highest education level school-wise (don't ask me why it's called Gymnasium and English talking people call their Turnhalle = Sport hall, like this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:) , so your factual comment was well appreciated.

She can have those A-levels up and down the street, she still talks like an unqualified idiot about that stuff.
🤣🤣🤣
I wasn't referencing you btw.
I totally agree with you where Josie is concerned x

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Upintheair83

VIP Member
SHE WORKED OUT IN THIS! AND CLAIMS BRAND NEW!

Almost all of those gifted sweaty Betty items are on eBay. She’s a ass WHO CAN'T SPELL ESCAPE
That’s so rank! She gets worse 🤢🤢
View attachment 312931View attachment 312932

she also wore this for the ENTIRE lion king vlog... including to and from hoho and the massage and for dinner... the whole day. NEW yeah right... LIAR. And I'm sure it's not washed if it has tags. I don't have an ebay account but if I did, I would report her to ebay with proof!

View attachment 312951

• Sick
Reactions: 8

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Haha. someone commented in the last vlog that she was brave eating curry in silk pajama. First: it was gifted so she doesn't care ( look how she takes care of her designer bags) . Second : it's gonna be on ebay in no time branded as new ( with a silky smell of curry ) .
She's also simply a saleswoman who vlogs so many products one after another that it's not relatable anymore. That's hardly influencing. It's simple selling .
Btw. and off topic, haven't seen @Iris1969 ( am not sure that was the name ) Really miss her comments 😒
Ditto!!!

Me too 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I would say that there are plenty of boasts in that house! It is really old and has some history.
When I was little, we lived on a beautiful farm in Devon. The story has it that one day a Gypsy lady came asking for help and the owner was really unpleasant and tolled her to piss off, she left cursing the place and promising misery on those who lived there . From then on every occupant of that house had terrible problems, one fell of his horse and went mad, one got chewed up by a machine, my parents had terrible financial problems, but my mum on regular occasions would see the ghosts of those people . Lights would be turned on and off, electrical appliances would do the same, China would move around in front of people…and one day the sofa in the sitting room was found scorched by one of the metal devices that one uses for the fire………
I mean I’m sure the ghosts are done with all her beige coats, ugly wall colors, and a confusion of what era/country they live in due to the constant King Louis XIII inspirations 😂

I lived in a haunted house in Japan. Didn’t have the light flickers but heard the foot steps, window taps, and shadows crossing from one room to the other like they were running from something.
We only have our little Hermann in the loft. Hermann is a dormouse. I'm feeling haunted anyway, by the loud assholes outside. 😤 They are braindead I think.

• Haha

HungarianViszla

todays video - I could not sit through all of the commercials. She does her makeup, then Charlie shows her free food that they got (very expensive - what a waste to send it to them), than a makeup commercial for ten plus minutes, then showing us clothing, then back to charlie for more free food showing off.

Can I ask you - or anyone - I signed up to instagram and can see her photos BUT how do you see these posts of hers? i.e. what am I doing wrong?? lol
You can ask me anything. I got that screenshot from a previous post made when she foolishly embarrassed herself sometime ago made on here highlighting how she is full of it ❤

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Josie needs to get a pre-lit Xmas tree, I think balsam sell them but they are more expensive then traditional unlit trees, personally as it would make the look more effortless, unlike josie's attempt, also I am purchasing a balsam hill au tree as I like the fullness and the styles of trees but I'll have to wait until I move next year 😊 as my little house won't fit more then 1 big tree in it and I already have one, we want to make an Xmas tree forest for next year's Xmas will look great
Wasn't her 12'' tree from that company?

• Haha

Peoniesandballetshoes

We seriously need an eye roll 🙄 reaction

*runs for the hills with influencers flogging crap*

She mentioned that something was a loaner to her. Don’t know if anyone caught that? (Kinda refuse to rewatch anything as I skimmed through the video). I really wonder what’s really a loaner as well besides things she actually gets for free. I don’t think she ever mentioned whatever it was was a loaner? I could be wrong as I had stopped watching her for a while and still skip out here and there.
the long green dress from the outlet. That’s why she compared it to the H&M green dress

• Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Josie's current tree is a disappointment. I know she wanted it to shoot content but she could have made a better job decorating and concealing the light cable. Not professional at all. 🙄 The ornaments she got is a mixture of some nice ones with some horrendous and tacky ones like the glittery moon. I am ok with some glitter here and there at Christmas but that is too cheap looking😜

I wish "Happy Halloween" to those who celebrate it. Let's all hope that next year things are going to be a lot better. 🙏
Sharing my current Fall pre-Christmas decoration with my warmest wishes.❤🧙‍♂️🧙‍♀️🍁

View attachment 294975
😍 love it!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!

• Heart

HungarianViszla

Since H&M fucked out off our "city" C&A is the only thing left for affordable basics.
The foundation that owned the space/house that they rented for like 20y or so found it was a good idea to crank up the rent (don't know how much, though, but I think it must be a good amount) and H&M weren't having it. Don't know if they will ever come back since they try to focus more on online business. Not a fan of that, though. I wanna see the stuff and not order and then have to send it back.
Now we are dependent on C&A for the latest fashion hits in store 😒
Well I always liked them despite my husband’s opinion which I told him where to go when he first told me. I think C&A is better quality than H&M for somethings 💖

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Of COURSE she's filmed her xmas gift guide with the temporary tiny tree with spider 🕷🕸 lights and like 8 ornaments when she has the really lovely new prelit tree just sitting there next to it... not shown in video. Why doesn't she shoot a real holiday decorate the tree video FIRST? And then have that little one in the background? She's so odd

Anyways... Josie, that tiny tree would look really cute in your farmhouse guestroom. Move that big bed away from the fireplace... into the guestroom next door without a fireplace on wall... and set up that room with the little tree and some cozy arm chairs for working from home views of the fields and snow. Free advice :)
I exactly thought this! That lovely tree was just sat there and that crappy tiny one that looks totally stupid is used for the filming! Presumably too lazy to switch them over.... 🙄🙄

• Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
Nice nails Josie 🤨. I can already tell this one is going to piss me off today. She’s the 👑 of insensitive and clueless to the reasons for the lockdown and the suffering.
9B1B4586-FDC2-412A-88D2-74AA7B2995F6.jpeg

Ok this may not be so bad if she’s actually featuring and not profiting from her followers business. Please do not post links that are paid or affiliate. 🙏🏻 But the lights are gonna bug me.

DDF24EA5-984D-4D20-8387-11B052971994.jpeg

Last edited: