Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allexie01

VIP Member
ok so today she tells us that she wants a lion king flash mob at her wedding. Hmmmmm what to say about this???? Bizarre. Does anyone have a better adjective - please let me know..
Explanation: Raging hormones????!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Iloveflowers

Yes youtube gives you the option to edit a video after it is uploaded. It take about an hour to get edited and the video stays up

This gave me so much pleasure... at least she didn't get away with it and that's refreshing to see. God job❤
I didn't see! Sorry but WHAT exactly was the complaint about? The choir or Soho Farmhouse? I missed it!

Reactions: 5

Princessprissy

That's an interesting view and a very long sentence. I think the American elections were super important for people around the world and at least in Europe it was all over the media about as much as our own national elections - because people do care. It has a huge impact on the economy and business but most importantly we care about human rights, equality, stopping violence and racism and making sure some out of control orange narcissist isn't starting a war just to boost his ego. There are so many reasons to care.
The media care, the world politicians may care to a degree but you see America doesn't have any hold over any other country never has and never will, here's the thing I fail to see how America as a whole can possibly say they are about fighting against racism and human rights when that country is at war with itself all I've been seeing and hearing online for the last month and more is people starting all kinds of crap with others solely based on who they vote for which should only be sacred to themselves and should not be up for judgement of others, I fail to see how they want to stop violence with violence that's a moronic argument, I also fail to see how America can become equal when as I said it's at war, it doesn't matter who leads America until the sledging from both the democratic and republican sides stop and they imbrace diversity between cultures, races, religion and all peoples journey's then America is not great and it isn't a world leader and I don't see how people from other countries should really care who is leading America (it won't change the gun laws and it won't change how the community acts/reacts in America)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Allexie01

VIP Member
Oh don’t you worry my Dahhhlinggggggs. I will be sure to snip this tag off this coat and remove the strings from the "chosen blonde coats" ... if I “properly” wear it. You see I only wore it on the “hottest day of the year out standing in a field” and as you can see it’s far too big and miserable as it’s not white, beige or pink. You see I only wear gifted Burberry coats, beige and white coats and "shade pink same as my vulva" coats so I stand out for many compliments on the tube. (Which we all KNOW I would never be caught dead taking). 🤓

View attachment 296422View attachment 296423View attachment 296424

Reactions: 2