Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HungarianViszla

I totally agree. Our tree is just like that minus the tinsel and the bows but it has an insane amount of mismatched colorful but beautiful glass ornaments collected over the years by my family since I was born. 😍 My mum used to say that Christmas must be colorful and glittery.

Having said that I have to confess that after my mum passed away two years ago and not decorating the first year, last year I was tempted to decorate another tree which is colour themed alongside with out traditional one 😊. The trend got me 🤭. I will be doing two trees this year too in about a week🌲🌲❤

Josie's tree is finally the right size but lacking character and individuality. Of course there are many ways to secure the star on the tree. Personally I use a thin but sturdy tree branch so it would blend with the tree, tie it on the tree stem with gardener's wire and place the top ornament there.🤔
Sorry for your loss, my condolences ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
For the next thread:
Selling that PR for pounds, send me my Peloton now you clowns!

Peloton, Peloton in my snug, lockdown is so hard I need a hug.

HoHo Farmhouse closed, where will she wear her straight to eBay clothes?

Josie just know that somewhere in SoCal there is an entire night shift of nurses making fun of your dumbass.
Great suggestions🌺 . I'm undecided 😀. If one title could include Peloton and ebay so she reads the title that has both things that represent her " ethic" behaviour in it.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh wow lookey here. Where are the Samsung earbuds (or watch) we haven’t seen seen since the epic paid not declared AD until called out flog of September 29th? I though these non Samsung ones were “really clunky, kind of tacky and not stylish and elegant”. Wow Josie. If you just did sales 101 to talk about the paid for earphones and their qualities that you like and NOT shit all over everyone else’s and (your own preferred) products maybe you wouldn’t have one of the fastest moving threads. Ya think?

603FF41D-22B0-4BEC-B13E-D39A5DEE029A.jpeg
F444CB0C-C1A8-4B0D-A6F5-2E23288D6001.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

HungarianViszla

A Thermomix is £1,149??! Did NOT know that 😳

Anyone else think the tree is calling out for a little pop of colour? Some red would look fantasatic. It's a bit dull looking against the wooden panels. Needs something to give it an extra lift.
Best £1149 ever spent. It’s a very rare time I find Josephine agreeable. Very rare, much like The Triple Jovian Eclipse on Jupiter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Nellie Pledge

Possibly,probably ! Lil Miss Outtacash will make excuses if no freebies are forthcoming.... and notch up the cold / draughts as another reason to move.
All the fault of the previous owners who didnt tell them about needing curtains,or possibly the fault of the farmer for cutting down his sheltering crops... who knows...🤷‍♀️
She might have to settle for a trip to Dunhelm (before lockdown on Thursday).

Last edited:
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
WHAT on earth is she going to feature for vlogmas that is 21 days away if she’s already this deep into Xmas content???!!!
AFDC054A-3098-4590-A8D7-8D2C08B35AF3.jpeg

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
today's flog.........

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > t u m b l e w e e d > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

• Haha

HungarianViszla

She wishes she had still colonial times and someone from browntown India as a Butler. He could vent her air in the hot summer evenings. Or she sees her home enriched with Egyptian artefacts. The haunting of AONB manor. Where the ghost of a Pharaoh went into the Aga and the Aga started to eat the inhabitants of ye olde rectum.
And yet the real people born in those days regret it. My husband was born in what is now known as Zimbabwe. Yet if anybody mentions his hometown or his upbringing he gets very embarrassed and changes the subject. Real people from those times don’t want that kind of attention because of the horrific social injustices and abuses of human rights it wrought. He’ll talk about how beautiful Africa is, travel experiences he had interesting things but acting like that is for narrow minded folk who unfortunately don’t know the history or think it’s their fast track way to bag a dim witted chinless wonder with a stately pile and a triple barrel surname

Last edited:

Hass

Chatty Member
so the peloton bike in the UK costs 1895 GBP plus a 35 GBP monthly subscription. Someone has money to burn during covid!
FYI - she said twice that it was her bike but does Charlie get to use it? Also why hasn't he purchased his rowing machine yet???

• Haha
  • Wow

HungarianViszla

Heaven help that any offspring would be introduced to any fruit, vegetable or salad item....much less freshly cooked rather than chilled/boxed/via some poncy labelled and overpriced meal deal delivery service and as for portion control, (as if we are meant to believe it is just for normal consumption)..... ye Gods!!!!!
Or be growled at by Dexter and Dickens 😳😱

• Haha

HungarianViszla

I don't hate it... and I'm glad it's a departure from the beige parade. I HATE her putting it on and then crapping all over anything that is not pink, beige or white...
And that’s the best she can do?! I’d laugh if Walls ice cream sponsored her for wearing that coat

• Haha

HungarianViszla

First of all , welcome to the new members @Scully and @Lithpy Lidl Thauthage and thank you for your very entertaining comments that made me laugh! ☺❤🤣🤣
I hope to be reading more from you and considering how Josie never learns , I'm guessing she'll keep us furnished with a lot more of her unacceptable behaviour to comment on . That is , if we can continue to stomach her behaviour. I find the whole thing with Peloton simply SHOCKING.... she really will get karma sooner or later because I do believe / hope that one can't go through life behaving like that without reaping the consequences.
Twenty quid she’ll break it and send it to ebay

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Thank you Petty Betty Boop for proving my point. That video was not done out of gratitude for her viewers supporting her it was a monetised opportunity to make a few quid through that way or potentially through ebay or new things for only her to enjoy. Josephine we are not stupid don’t pull flankers or use emotion to convince your audience otherwise. You always trip yourself up, silly woman
Not to white knight for her but a discount code isn't automatically affiliated. Yes, they can count the sales made through Josie but it could just be a code for her subscribers and to motivate her subscribers to buy from that vendor.
In this case I give her the benefit of the doubt.
I know a lot of YTers who have discount codes with brands but don't earn a commission. That may happen somewhat later, when the brand grows and the YTer still brings in a lot of sales.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Eww eww eww....pet hate - people doing their make-up/nails etc on the train! A lady would never be seen removing gel nails in public. Josie has no class!!
It is gross . topping up lipstick is as far as i would go ..

She looks so much better in her gym clothes.

• Haha

àrebours

Shewearsfashion is someone who called out Josie this summer about her racist tweets. Josie then made her Twitter private, now back to it being public, without so much as an apology. I believe (correct me if I am wrong) they are comparing that to Patricia Bright’s drama recently, about how people are trying to cancel her.
Omg, sorry I must live under a rock, but recently I’ve been too busy to catch up with youtube, how/why are people trying to cancel Patricia?

Iloveflowers

I don’t know but I think tackling Christmas in October before other holidays such as Samhain (Pagan) and Thanksgiving (her American audience which arguably is bigger than Christmas there) Islamic festivals, Hanukkah is unwise or other faith holidays festivals not deliberately leaving any out. Not every member of her audience are Christian or Catholic. If I’m expecting her to suddenly be sensitive to that I think apples will start growing on lilac trees. It’s uncomfortable to see it, the supermarkets are always like that as well. It’s awkward actually leave Christmas to the 12 days not 12 weeks before so to speak
She needs time to get her Gisela Graham Christmas ornaments collaboration ...

• Haha