Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsoposh

VIP Member
The thing is, is that it hasn't even been proven that dogs can have these types of diagnoses. It is incredibly insensitive and offensive. The issue with Dickens is that he is a double dapple which is an absolute no no in the dachshund world. He was a single puppy litter and he is the sad outcome of an accident from either bad breeders or bad owners. Most double dapples are born blind and/or deaf or partially. They can also develop these problems as they get older. Sadly little Dickens is predisposed to many issues due to his bad breeding. I would never normally speak badly about somebodies pet however Dickens should never have been sold, he should have been kept by his original family.
I am sure she bought it from an under-the-radar breeder. For her it’s like buying a luxury bag, the dog is her version of a limited edition Kelly.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Hass

Chatty Member
hey - the video today has only been up for 4 minutes but already as 32 thumb's up?? huh??

• Haha

Hass

Chatty Member
todays video - I could not sit through all of the commercials. She does her makeup, then Charlie shows her free food that they got (very expensive - what a waste to send it to them), than a makeup commercial for ten plus minutes, then showing us clothing, then back to charlie for more free food showing off.

When you’re earning more than a Medical consultant, a Police officer protecting the public, Fire service, Ambulance, Military, Prison service, the Legal sector that does lock up the most dangerous people, Education and Social Care sector you know this country is well and truly fucked up. Still yet the peroxide Harpy harps on about paying too much tax as previously mentioned. The chutzpah of the Chancellor of the Exchequer to demand tax for Youtubers! What the hell does the woman think her tax is for? Well dahling it’s for the poor sods previously mentioned that earn way below your pay bracket. How does she expect to live in one of the freest countries on Earth in terms of democracy, safety and privilege without paying her way. It costs money to keep a country running unless she thinks she now lives in the Principality of the Cotswold 🤣😂🤣 She’s not that special, pay your taxes or risk a conviction for tax evasion and going to prison. It is really that simple. What an imbecile she truly is.
Can I ask you - or anyone - I signed up to instagram and can see her photos BUT how do you see these posts of hers? i.e. what am I doing wrong?? lol

• Sick
  • Haha

àrebours

The problem is she can't get it right.
I love Scandi-fashion but it's like her country chic it only passes the barest of resemblances to the essence of it.
I think her problem is she doesn't have a sense of identity, she doesn't know who she is.
Is she a city girl, is she a country girl, is she a fashion guru, a homemaker, an interior designer or is she a fecking gardener??

• Haha

HungarianViszla

As videos go that wasn’t bad, drifted off at the end. I find those timelapse bits pointless but each to our own.

• Haha

HungarianViszla

That's insane for a kitchen appliance. Even if I were a squillionaire I'd still want to actually work with my food, not just chuck it all in a machine, J style.
Well each to our own, I find it a brilliant device and enjoy using it however that said doesn’t mean to say I rely solely on it to cook. For instance if I make Galuska then I hand work the dough or Gulyás then out comes the giant stewing pot. I found that it was better than my Kitchenaid and don’t regret buying it. If Josephine doesn’t know how to cook without it then that’s her problem 🤣😂🤣😂 maybe the reason why Charles has a passion for cooking who knows ❤

Reactions: 6

HungarianViszla

It's not even December yet. Josie KNOWS - nobody in the UK decorates for Christmas before December.. It just doesn't make sense. Who is this video for?
Probably one of her University learned tips doing marketing to attract new viewers. “Oohh look how lavish her home is” blah blah blah must stick around for that type of viewer

• Haha

josieisaho

she said that she ordered her own peloton bike - remember when Ali (of Lydia and Ali) had one on loan - he used it but said he could not afford it so it went back. Did anyone notice that she kept her coat on in the house. Love it when Charlies alludes to the fact that they are stuck in the middle of nowhere! He doesn't know where Belgravia is (is it in pimlico? comment). I know where it is and i don't live in the UK - that was weird.
Thank God I went with a Echelon. Sadly I'll have to switch to Samsung now.

DiaMaria

mY oNlY hIgHlIgHt iS tAkInG pHoToS oF ShT tO sElL. PoOr mE!!

Also I like how she is using the giveaway as an opportunity to up her sub count. DuH yOu HaVe To SuBsCrIbE tO mE. Like she can tell.

P.S. i CaNt SpEl.
Is she peeing standing up in that first photo?

• Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Agree with @notsoposh on the subject of why the US elections are relevant for the rest of the world. It is pretty much impossible not to care. But that's all I will write on the subject as this is our Daaahling Josie's thread.
Watched the last video after a few days of simply not being in the mood to listen to her. Found it quite bearable. I do like the countryside walks and the music was relaxing. I wish she just spoke in her NORMAL voice and accent. She sounds so annoying when she goes off to do the posh /fake accents. The talking-to-the-doggies voice is insufferable... am I the only one who thinks that ? I have to fast forward when she starts taking like that.
But, what's with those strange sunglasses ??!!!? It reminds me when you get your eyes checked and they put those extra layers of glasses to check your vision🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s a hot mess lol

• Haha