Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title Credit: @Nellie Pledge

Context: Her Majesty, Dirty Feet Josie, ordered a 12 foot Christmas tree that is likely too tall for her ceilings.

That's okay, she will put it in her roundabout so all the local peasants can carol to her.

This hoarder has gone from shtting pumpkins to listing all her PR, open jars of cream, bidet, and photo-op NWT clothes on her eBay account.

For sale on her eBay account is also her tattered clothing, ruined designer bags, and sloppily spray painted chairs.

Grossie Josie is one big beige parade, whether it comes out of her closet or out of her Thermomix.

Follow this thread for more fkery:
destroying a listed home
scamming
lying
general prejudice
dressing up like CoUntRy CoTsWaLDs foLkS
bag lady aUtuMnAl fashion
Tree-2.jpg

@Nellie Pledge @Appleblossom @PettyBettyBoop @Julia123 @Yuni for the image credits.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just want to say, she is certainly greased up to go to bed. I would be soo worried about getting that pig fat all over the bedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you guys for the new thread!!! 😊👍👍❤
I'm a bit late for the Thermomix discussion. I have a friend who has one. She lives with her parents ( economy not allowing her to live alone ). Theirs is the only household I visit lately. She makes cakes , cookies, lentil soups with stuff , all sorts of meals. It really seems to me like it is a magical gadget. I think it is expensive but if you get the habit of using it , it's excellent . I think the capacity is not that big. Probably perfect for a couple but maybe not so much if you have a bigger household and want to make a bigger amount for few days.

Reactions: 16
Title Credit: @Nellie Pledge

Context: Her Majesty, Dirty Feet Josie, ordered a 12 foot Christmas tree that is likely too tall for her ceilings.

That's okay, she will put it in her roundabout so all the local peasants can carol to her.

This hoarder has gone from shtting pumpkins to listing all her PR, open jars of cream, bidet, and photo-op NWT clothes on her eBay account.

For sale on her eBay account is also her tattered clothing, ruined designer bags, and sloppily spray painted chairs.

Grossie Josie is one big beige parade, whether it comes out of her closet or out of her Thermomix.

Follow this thread for more fkery:
destroying a listed home
scamming
lying
general prejudice
dressing up like CoUntRy CoTsWaLDs foLkS
bag lady aUtuMnAl fashion
View attachment 289279

@Nellie Pledge @Appleblossom @PettyBettyBoop @Julia123 @Yuni for the image credits.
Thank you for starting the new thread ❤

If she reads here she might cancel her 12 ft tree order and reorder a tree that actually fits.

So we will have done her an epic favour and saved her £££ ... she will be forever grateful to us all and credit us in her next vlog 😁

ps 🐖🐖🐖 with wings

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it's going to cost around £100 to return how much did the blooming' thing cost in the first place??? Did anyone catch the name of the place she got it from....(cannot face the torture of scrolling thro the video again).

• Haha
  • Wow
In between all this drama from Horsie, scammer charlie has bought enough fake followers to cross 85k!

• Wow
  • Haha
In between all this drama from Horsie, scammer charlie has bought enough fake followers to cross 85k!
Ahem....I think char-char has been 'kindly gifted' an umbrella.......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Has the shepherds stick been returned? Has chibby-do-dah listed it on EBay. Enquiring, (nosy), minds need to know!!!

Oooops forgot pic...

3B03C56C-7265-4F6A-B719-BF72EF0A7C3A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Only found that there was actually a forum on this girl today, i started watching her vids because i love countryhousr interior but the hello darlings and baby talk to dogs is to much, She seems nice but everything online is fake so who knows, her fella is annoying what does hedo for work does he share part of the house? Beautiful place but suddenly seems less cosy when you think how cold it is in there, heating bill must be mega! doesnt seem to have the same passion towards her as he does with kitchen crockery and stuff! Haha each to thier ownI guess as long as thier happy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahem....I think char-char has been 'kindly gifted' an umbrella.......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Has the shepherds stick been returned? Has chibby-do-dah listed it on EBay. Enquiring, (nosy), minds need to know!!!

Oooops forgot pic...

View attachment 289620
I actually thought you wrote that he was " kindly gifted " with fake followers referring to the comment you were commenting on🤣🤣🤣.... had to read twice. My mind works in mysterious ways 🤣🤣.
Charlie - our own Cotswalds dandy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
didn't she say in the last video that she was going to have fires (forgot how many wood burning stoves she bought) everyday to keep the house warm and therefore would not have to use the underfloor heating - BUT burning wood is bad for the environment and isn't she always harping on about the waste (remember she used to buy food in bulk and put it in glass jars when she was in Brixton). Yes Charlie said he would buy kiln dried firewood (better to burn - but still bad for the environment) and then of course he just decided to use what was outside their house instead - which is even worse for the environment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just scrolled through the latest « fashion » video, « lack of colour » would have been a perfect name for her channel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good morning/good evening homies, how's it going? I have been duly influenced by the mumbl'r of fashion and am proud to report my tree is up!

1603817858575.png

didn't she say in the last video that she was going to have fires (forgot how many wood burning stoves she bought) everyday to keep the house warm and therefore would not have to use the underfloor heating - BUT burning wood is bad for the environment and isn't she always harping on about the waste (remember she used to buy food in bulk and put it in glass jars when she was in Brixton). Yes Charlie said he would buy kiln dried firewood (better to burn - but still bad for the environment) and then of course he just decided to use what was outside their house instead - which is even worse for the environment.
Would one's pipes freeze if they didn't use the central heating? A fireplace doesn't heat a room with much consistency...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Would one's pipes freeze if they didn't use the central heating? A fireplace doesn't heat a room with much consistency...
We ran a business the size of her home before. I don't know how UK rates are for heating, but if they are anything like out here in California, it actually wasn't too bad to heat the structure. Granted it wasn't 600 years old... There are ways to keep your pipes from freezing and closing the vents to unused areas for heating efficiency. These two idiots act like they are the first people to ever own home with central heating. Instead of buying 1000 floral pillows she should have been properly outfitting her home for warmth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It was interesting that two other things went wrong that day and the Christmas tree being too big was just the icing on the cake - but she did not want to elaborate on what those two things were - cancelled sponsorship???

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.