Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Another Eastenders tribute to Fashion Mumblr repertoire of coats. Who wore it best?!! (Just a bit of fun nothing malicious Josephine) Contestants are you ready?! Contestant number 1; Pat Butcher Contestant number 2; Dot Cotton Contestant Number 3: Wellard. Modelling in a variety of Fashion Mumblr inspired coats. Cream is the crop this season embellished by faux fur collars and belted ensembles as modelled by Dot or in pretty pink like Pat or if you want to look “Super Fantastisch” like Wellard in this German Shephard inspired coat. The choice is yours!
I vote for the dog of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Pippa M

VIP Member
In 2019 only 25% of students achieved the grade A, even less for A*.

There may be thousands of people in the institution you work at with A/A* but I can assure you that there are many more thousands who haven't reached that level.

I don't think academic achievements should be diminished, whether it's A levels or passing your driving theory test.

I'm not a fan of Josie but she should be proud of her grades, she did well.

Of course she's greedy, a scammer, a racist, a snob and thoroughly unpleasant... good grades don't change that 😬
Still the same old same old...!
Welcome back.

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I agree with you although I would hazard a guess she would be one of the types who mourned Thatcher’s passing and votes for any party that keeps the rich rich and to hell with all the peasants. Of course I could be wrong and be happy to proven wrong but I think that is her style of politics. I do think influencers need to leave the politics out of their brands as its bad enough conversation if they want to remain neutral. They should always remain neutral if their job is to sell things to the general public. Just my opinion
Maybe she is thinking of selling t shirts branded with »josie for president ». Considering they (t-shirt) are selling in the us!

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
A Thermomix is £1,149??! Did NOT know that 😳

Anyone else think the tree is calling out for a little pop of colour? Some red would look fantasatic. It's a bit dull looking against the wooden panels. Needs something to give it an extra lift.
For all her expensive bits and baubles on the tree, it looked meh. Seriously I was expecting to at least spit out a small 'wow' but, alas, no. Boring.

• Haha

Appleblossom

VIP Member
I'm a bit confused, (senior blonde moment perhaps?), hadn't we already seen the 'kindly gifted', 'epic' Pandora movie night gifty package thingy? I seem to remember it particularly cos she cannot pronounce Moet et Chandon properly! Also seem to remember seeing most of the ByTerry stuff before too, (probably now winging it's way to Chibby-chops for EBay :confused:
I sped through it but have seen most of the things because she puts it all on IG first.

• Haha

HungarianViszla

Yep. I also PM messaged her about the peloton FUMING absolute revealing her fangs 👹 post. I would normally NEVER directly comment. That bitchy post just crossed the line with me. So many people are dying and losing their lives. There is actually a real issue with PORT CONGESTION in China with shipping out goods. I mean it's likely due to spikes in covid and people getting ill dying just to deliver her cheap glitter festive plastic wrapped crap for profit.. Everything is delayed and mind you she’s lucky it’s not a ventilator to keep her rule breaking self or family alive.

A peloton is a very expensive luxury that they clearly didn’t give her (hence the outrage) and she already has that bike and other things Charlie showed and feet and legs and iPads for workouts.

Note she’s posted this RIGHT during her “follower grab” giveaway that is from shoptagger and not her pocket to help anyone in need. Will be interesting to see what these new people think walking right into this train wreck. People you can see her... for who she is... she's showing you. BELIEVE IT! EVERYTHING she does is fake and for money and when she doesn't get her way she's a "cut a bitch" nasty nasty one.
I think she deleted the peloton comment. I don't see it anymore. But we have a screenshot here for future reference.
Btw. I thought this was hillarious.
it’s still up there

• Wow
  • Sick

Nellie Pledge

Josie's current tree is a disappointment. I know she wanted it to shoot content but she could have made a better job decorating and concealing the light cable. Not professional at all. 🙄 The ornaments she got is a mixture of some nice ones with some horrendous and tacky ones like the glittery moon. I am ok with some glitter here and there at Christmas but that is too cheap looking😜

I wish "Happy Halloween" to those who celebrate it. Let's all hope that next year things are going to be a lot better. 🙏
Sharing my current Fall pre-Christmas decoration with my warmest wishes.❤🧙‍♂️🧙‍♀️🍁

View attachment 294975
That's amazing ❤
Happy Halloween 🎃🧙‍♀️🧹🍂

Last edited:
  • Heart

HungarianViszla

I went to the liberty of totting up the beauty products that are currently being sold on eBay that have been oh so very kindly gifted - totalling the sum of £4,300.
I wonder if the companies ever see her accounts which are public records on Companies House see exactly how much she is making out of their kindness and desire to collaborate her which I doubt they come running to her cap in hand so to speak

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Watch out for dizziness, we have a Josie swinging all over the place, and a rather goofy face!

She is also having a coat « orgasm ». And that pink one looks just like something I shall not name……

Last edited:
  • Haha

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
OK so she is stupid. I just checked Costco UK - and they have Christmas trees in all sizes - and of course the best return policy ever = so she would not have to sell it on ebay after Christmas. Also her pals Ali and Lydia have a membership so I am sure she could beg them to take her - LOL
Costco is life! Your membership is universal ❤

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I said "studied". That is quite correct. Yes I too have access to LinkedIn.
I wasn't sure, since it sounded so professional, and in context with her it sounded wrong. :ROFLMAO:
We use in my mother language two different words for school and Uni students and studying. Student and studying is for Uni. I know in English it is used for both. Isn't the word "pupil" used that much anymore?

Hass

Chatty Member
just watched - flipped through quickly - lydia's vlog - she got loads of expensive clothing from Holland Cooper - didn't Josie only get one vest? That was telling - about who they consider to be higher on the ladder and worth more free stuff - LOL. F

FYI -instagram Josie sweaty betty - the photo above (Julia 123), that jacket makes Josie look really rear shaped - to big (ill fitting) in the chest for Josie and too snug on her wide hips - so for her to say it provides a great shape for her body - is so phony - who is she trying to kid?

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Lydia got the same hat, she ordered the small size as well but her head is too big (we could have told her that) so it had to go back 🤣

It's all very predictable that Victoria does the Holland Cooper edit then her besties are gifted those extortionately expensive (Indiana Jones) hats.... plus coats/gillets 🙄

Josie said tight hats give her migraines but I suspect it's the vast amount of cheese she eats that gives her headaches 🤯
And all the crap she produces, forcing all that out must really hurt the brain!

• Haha