Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HungarianViszla

As far as I remember, and I would have to watch the flog again, Josie very cleverly did not say which party she supports. I didn't hear her say she was pro Biden OR pro Trump. She said "fingers crossed" but not which party her fingers were crossed for. So she is just hedging her bets and all of her American sheep can think she is talking about whichever party they like. And I'm quite sure she couldn't actually care less - she is just showing fake interest in what she knows concerns all Americans at the moment.
I’m sure given time and the right timing we will discover Josephine is a direct descendent of George Washington no less, a convenient time and association 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

As far as I remember, and I would have to watch the flog again, Josie very cleverly did not say which party she supports. I didn't hear her say she was pro Biden OR pro Trump. She said "fingers crossed" but not which party her fingers were crossed for. So she is just hedging her bets and all of her American sheep can think she is talking about whichever party they like. And I'm quite sure she couldn't actually care less - she is just showing fake interest in what she knows concerns all Americans at the moment.
Even mentioning it wasn't clever on her part, she even said you don’t discuss politics openly as it causes divisions so why go against that Josephine? You are not American unless suddenly you are a dual citizen. Why the ultra concern for their politics? I understand it’s fascinating and somehow the UK does get affected by it but not as much as she is behaving. She is behaving as if it’s so emotional and Boris will have a co-ruler any time soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Julia123

VIP Member
Why must she use these filters so you can’t see the items she is supposedly trying to SELL? Or filters of death and flies? And guess sweaty Betty didn’t drop her huh?

01CE8520-B5F0-4B08-8215-12C3B61D1E2E.jpeg

• Haha

Princessprissy

No one but Americans care about who is going to be president of America, I know where I live we generally think can this crap get off our news feeds and TV screens cause we are sick of hearing about amaricans and their whack job politicians, we have to vote in my country you are compulsed and that's all good with us, we don't talk about our political stances openly because well just look at America and how they act towards each other its disgraceful how their politicians and general public try and steer democracy and free speech to always have an agenda so nope where I live we think America is a bunch of loonies, as for josie well the flake is crumbling

• Heart
  • Angry

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Should have take the Peloton money and gone to an Orthodontist.
Seriously though, why doesn't she sort out her teeth and the dribble ?

I had braces for longer than normal like Josie i had an overbite . my upperjaw was bigger than by lower and i had a small-medium overbite. I wore a jaw brace for about a year then train tracks for four. I still think my bottom jaw looks a bit smaller and it can tell more on camera (not much though).

Geranium

VIP Member
Re pelotongate/leggings
I wish I could wear skin tight leggings without feeling uncomfortable about my body too. I would never wear such attire if I knew strangers would be around, but this is just personal preference. Josie has a beautiful body and if she feels comfortable and confident in these leggings then good for her.
The thing that really bothers me instead is how close they are, and without masks... come on!
You can’t see it here but I’m fairly certain they were wearing masks and gloves x

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
To be fair, I think it’s the Abu Dhabi blog - it’s one where she’s in the desert with Chibby - she says how against trump she is.

Reactions: 7

Pippa M

VIP Member
video - she films two videos, goes to a garden center to buy plants, eats mac and cheese with cauliflower. takes the dogs and charlie for a walk, has burgers and chips for dinner. and shows us her new christmas tree and the mess she created.
I hope it was filmed before the current Lockdown,as I am sure plants are not classed as essential shopping.

HungarianViszla

She may have showcased her followers and their businesses, but she has no shame in reposting all of her sheep and their bah bahs about how wonderful she is. Not including the businesses reposting her Grace. Also why does that sink look lopsided and dumb?
At a guess it wasn’t installed properly or that thing stuffed beside it in the gap isn’t helping or the entire frame isn’t exactly straight which might be due to the room than installation reasons. Hard to say really

I didn't care for the method of hanging the ornaments from the chandelier. It looked odd. If you notice, theres a loop right at the center; she could have added the large ornament there via a hook and then hooked smaller ornaments on the arms.