Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work at QVC, and saw a lot of the same behaviors I see in her comments - 'fangirling' over the presenters, blindly trusting them, feeling as if you have a personal relationship with them. Big influencers truly are the QVC presenters of today, ASMR daytime TV content for people at home
That certainly applies to Josiemumblr.... with her flock of sheeples and the over enthusiastic girly comments some make. She would be thrilled to be classed as a Big Influencer !:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🥴 she is so lazy. If she took pride in her quality over quantity and re-shot it like any professional in the entire world, she might grow her channel. And it looks like no one wants to subscribe to any of her accounts for the contest.

B657E2B6-D52D-4FDA-9FDA-DBF2D3E51A53.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
🥴 she is so lazy. If she took pride in her quality over quantity and re-shot it like any professional in the entire world, she might grow her channel. And it looks like no one wants to subscribe to any of her accounts for the contest.

View attachment 315775
why should we care about how long she takes to do her job? If I went huffing and puffing to my client, demanding praise for how long a simple task took, they'd be looking elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh....it was under her 'sold' listings so I just assumed it really meant she had sold it? Confused meself now soz!

Today's massive flogathon disguised as a Christmas Gift Guide was one long 30 minute sentence, (gabble, gabble, 'epic', rabbit, rabbit, 'so so stunning', mutter, mutter....continue ad nauseam). Watch out for the candle sneeze near the end tho :rolleyes:
Oh you're killing me with your review of todays flogathon !!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
OK I caved... had to see what the "worst quality" video looked like and I have to say I've seen her do WAY worse, lol

I know if anyone gave me shampoo, a pimple sucker, laser hair removal device or an "elevated" dumb razor for Christmas, I would think they hated me. Talk about LAME GIFTS that we all know... this is just a way of her to further push her LAME and desperate partnerships.

Why candles in a beauty video dahlings? Well they must have arrived after she filmed some guide with candles in it and she couldn't resist making more linkable ads for candles. And the SNEEZE with wwhhhooohhhooohoooo sound, LOLOLOLOLOLOL Why would anyone leave that in after saying this is the most amazing smelling candle (that makes you sneeze?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh you're killing me with your review of todays flogathon !!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awww thankies!! In these days of lockdown in the UK I seem to end up plonked down in front of the pooter at 5pm with a small G & T in hand and sending up Milady J's efforts gives me a little light relief!!

As for the suggested gift ideas....Pah!....£50 a pop for a stocking filler!! My family, a few years ago, imposed a £10 maximum spend on individual Christmas gifts. This year, as an 'homage' to the current Covid climate we have halved it to a £5 maximum spend per person. As usual this means we will be looking at home made items, joke items and/or charity shop buys which will result in great hilarity on the festive day rather than oooh's and aaah's as prezzies are unwrapped. I'd really like to see Milady of the Manor produce a Gifty Guidee for this kind of budget!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Wot my reaction would be to some of Lady J's current gifty ideas:-

Laydee razors - Am I a gorilla?
Candles - Lack of imagination
Blackhead zapper - Insulting
Moisturisers, various - Am I a prune?
Hair twirler gadget - Do I really need to fry my hair?
Make up remover pad thingies - Not everyone trowels on their make up Josie!!
Blingy bejewelled high lighter compact, (exclusive dontchaknow only £50) - I do not reside in Essex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
just throwing this as a suggestion. May be too long 😂
Fashion Mumblr #19 ChibbyNichol it’s you, selling PR to pay the heating bill that’s due

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG I'm behind due to the LITERAL tit SHOW OF MILLEN buying 13k followers in 24 hours and lot of other crazy stuff. Just watched yesterdays video.

KARMA BIG TIME with breaking a 3 day old camera on the VERY DAY SHE DID HER JUSTIFY MY BAD PELATON TANTRUM BEHAVIOR AND THEN CRAZY DANCING LIKE A DORK HYPER STORIES. She broke the camera dancing... LOL Karma is making a meal outta her! LOVE IT! ⚡☄😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The dancing, the stupid accents when talking to the dogs, the dancing, the crazy faces she makes, the dancing 🥴, her behaviour to Charlie ... mentally, I think she's not all there. I am in no way being facetious or malicious, (apologies if it comes across as such) I just think her behaviour is really, really strange, and her eyes are ' blank / empty '. I don't know *sigh*. Sort of the type of woman that would stand at Charlie's bedside watching him sleep ... holding a knife behind her back. She just gives me crazy vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Blingy bejewelled high lighter compact, (exclusive dontchaknow only £50) - I do not reside in Essex!
I do! 😂🤣😂🤣 Nothing wrong with residing in Essex. Not all the ladies have vajazzles, fake tans and speak like that. But it did make me smile reading that. Also Essex ladies don’t wear white heels. That’s a West end thing ❤ Loved your descriptions of the shlock she’ll flogging

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is on about the LED mask again on her Stories.
Are they really that weird?
I have seen them all over the Internet and magazines over the last few years. They have become more mainstream and less expensive recently, though still too bloody dear IMO.
She doesn't do much research.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is on about the LED mask again on her Stories.
Are they really that weird?
I have seen them all over the Internet and magazines over the last few years. They have become more mainstream and less expensive recently, though still too bloody dear IMO.
She doesn't do much research.
neutragena even released one a few years back which you could pick up at Boots

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Beauty and perfume is very personal and something I stay away from buying as a gift unless it's a specific request.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's put a tonne of "new" stuff up on eBay. Including this heavily stained gem :sick:

How does she get away with it?! She's even selling stuff from brands she's so recently been in partnership with.

I have a question - she must invest a good bit of time into this eBay part of her job - does she ever mention it in vlogs?
So she’s selling PR stuff that she’s got from these brands? Surely she could do giveaways. She gets it all for nothing. Honestly no shame.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.