Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't even separate Pandora and Missoma on different days. Flogging them both on the same day seems sloppy.

Also can confirm by email Pandora doesn't GAF who sells their "second hand" items online.
well... I would never "invest" in Pandora anyway. It's way overpriced for what it is.
Not even only my opinion. I googled opinions of people and that's the general gist if the brand. It's pretty, yes, but not worth the money.

Reactions: 13
Our prissy princess seems to swear like a sailor when things go wrong for her. Not very ladylike for someone living in a Cotswolds Rectory! And those blooming mine pies looked pretty gross to me.... very anaemic...:(
Don’t we all when people are losing jobs, NHS workers and frontline workers are risking their lives and that Harpy prances around as if nothing is happening, throwing temper tantrums about bikes and mince pies 😊🤣😊🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her ebay is way above ebay pricing . £35 for used Pandora earrings ........£115 for a lipstick set that you can pay £124 at market value. No thanks.
Why am I not surprised that she sells products deemed unhygienic? She walks around on camera with filthy feet. Sells filthy stained furniture on ebay for the King’s ransom (Rip off prices/Extortionate prices) Kisses her dog’s stomachs then eats. Exhibits filthy stained dresses in her vlog her latest best purchases video. Dumps everything all over the house without a care in the world. That woman wouldn’t know cleaniless if a mop and bucket tripped her up if she isn’t tripping herself up with her regular doses of stupidity captured on camera. God help her children if ever she has them. Stained clothes, filthy floors or worse yet a filthy headboard. At least their immune systems would be strong providing she doesn’t force feed them Mac and cheese all the live long day.

Reactions: 15
Why am I not surprised that she sells products deemed unhygienic? She walks around on camera with filthy feet. Sells filthy stained furniture on ebay for the King’s ransom (Rip off prices/Extortionate prices) Kisses her dog’s stomachs then eats. Exhibits filthy stained dresses in her vlog her latest best purchases video. Dumps everything all over the house without a care in the world. That woman wouldn’t know cleaniless if a mop and bucket tripped her up if she isn’t tripping herself up with her regular doses of stupidity captured on camera. God help her children if ever she has them. Stained clothes, filthy floors or worse yet a filthy headboard. At least their immune systems would be strong providing she doesn’t force feed them Mac and cheese all the live long day.
Heaven help that any offspring would be introduced to any fruit, vegetable or salad item....much less freshly cooked rather than chilled/boxed/via some poncy labelled and overpriced meal deal delivery service and as for portion control, (as if we are meant to believe it is just for normal consumption)..... ye Gods!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Heaven help that any offspring would be introduced to any fruit, vegetable or salad item....much less freshly cooked rather than chilled/boxed/via some poncy labelled and overpriced meal deal delivery service and as for portion control, (as if we are meant to believe it is just for normal consumption)..... ye Gods!!!!!
Or be growled at by Dexter and Dickens 😳😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ebay is way above ebay pricing . £35 for used Pandora earrings ........£115 for a lipstick set that you can pay £124 at market value. No thanks.
You would still save £9 and get the honor her highness's poo finger marks too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Just saw another influencer I watch occasionally doing a paid promotion for a Balsam Hill tree. Did a quick search and there appears to be quite a few who have been given free trees and are doing promotions.
I suspect Josie's is free too.
It made me giggle that because of her greed in ordering a 12" tree, it cost her £100 to send it back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think you can see what’s been sold? But this is hilarious if true lol lol lol oh man

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's broken another camera too. Just shows she doesn't give a tit about things as she gets so much for free.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They all have the message:
This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.
You are not alone in uncovering this but I refuse to give that Harpy any heads up in terms of which companies and how many complaints have been sent with evidence. Also 1 of them I know the CEO of personally. It’s a very small world and I am sick to the back teeth of her bs since the Peloton fiasco considering my niece cannot go home to her children and husband as she is a frontline worker. She’s a Doctor. There are thousands, millions of other frontline workers who have been sacrificing their family time, health and wellbeing to protect people and have sacrificed with their lives during this pandemic but you wouldn’t think there was a pandemic by how she behaves

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What the actual duck is that last Instagram story she posted advertising missoma?? She seems drunk off her arse with the over the top fake accent and show girly fake hand gestures. And also the smoke alarm going off in the background?? I’m so confused.
But don’t worry guys, she’s a professional. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Haha. someone commented in the last vlog that she was brave eating curry in silk pajama. First: it was gifted so she doesn't care ( look how she takes care of her designer bags) . Second : it's gonna be on ebay in no time branded as new ( with a silky smell of curry ) .
She's also simply a saleswoman who vlogs so many products one after another that it's not relatable anymore. That's hardly influencing. It's simple selling .
Btw. and off topic, haven't seen @Iris1969 ( am not sure that was the name ) Really miss her comments 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.