Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauty and perfume is very personal and something I stay away from buying as a gift unless it's a specific request.
Me too...also jewellery and house decor stuff....I don't like having someone else's taste inflicted upon me so I don't do it to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Me too...also jewellery and house decor stuff....I don't like having someone else's taste inflicted upon me so I don't do it to others.
I actually really dislike being given presents! But love getting presents for people and what they want!

Reactions: 13
watching todays videos and neither of them knows how to use a boot jack - like you step on it, put the other boot heel in the jack and you pull your foot out of the boot - how dumb are these people - this is standard for anyone in the county or who is used to horses.

They go shopping, hang balls from the chandelier, wrap 1/2 of the staircase in trim and then she gets a gift of boots from holland cooper and makes cinnamon rolls. That's all folks

Last edited:
  • Haha
watching todays videos and neither of them knows how to use a boot jack - like you step on it, put the other boot heel in the jack and you pull your foot out of the boot - how dumb are these people - this is standard for anyone in the county or who is used to horses
Quite! And Cha Cha is supposed to be a proper country gent now too. He hasn't finished reading the manual yet obvs. As for the title of the flogathon - 'A festive week-end in the Cotswolds'....it's not even the end of bliddy November yet!!!! I swear Lady J was a magpie in a former life....she simply cannot resist anything twinkly, spangly, shiny, sparkly, glittery, flashy or shimmery. More cheap looking blingy jewellery from Monica Vinegar (but according to her nibs it is 'premium, luxury jewellery'!!) and another trip to a very sparkly, but all in the best possible taste, (does that windmill thingy with legs a la Kenny Everett) - Burford Garden Centre for more overpriced tat, (bee brick anyone?). The three big balls looked a bit daft to me dangling from that chandelier, (anyone hoping the whole lot comes crashing down?) Oh, and don't miss the garland sneeze this time - I fear(!) it is going to become a 'thing'.....*sigh*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
watching todays videos and neither of them knows how to use a boot jack - like you step on it, put the other boot heel in the jack and you pull your foot out of the boot - how dumb are these people - this is standard for anyone in the county or who is used to horses.
I thought the exact same thing. How can someone not know how to use a boot jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually really dislike being given presents! But love getting presents for people and what they want!
Me too.
I also hate giving money or vouchers because I think it makes look lazy and unthoughtful but I lurrvvee getting money and vouchers. 😂
I think you may have all figured out that I am slightly touched in the head. 😂😂

• Haha
Oh FK my good friend's mother leaves Josie love notes. Spotted her photo in the comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
LOL - the first comment I see on todays vlog is that a viewer writes about her peloton was due dec 2 and now has been delayed until January - I wonder if Josie "stole" that viewers bike????

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
today's flog.........

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > t u m b l e w e e d > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant even. Someone in the Lydia thread wrote about it. She should focus on her narc and antisocial traits and leave the dog alone. It's a happy dog.
She just wants a free dog therapist !

So she stole someone else’s bike and is now complaining ! Just a tactic to get a refund or an enormous discount. What a cow!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
oMiGoD I aM sO bUsY. i cAn'T sLeEp iF dOn't AnSwEr ALL thE EmAILs Of brAnds AskIng mE why I pUt thEIr pr On EbAy. bUt I fkEd Up my sUrfshArk LInk And thEy cAUght mE sO nOw I hAvE tO rEmInd EvEryOnE And tALk AbOUt thE crOwn. my whOLE dAy Is dEsIgnEd ArOUnd AdvErtIsEmEnts bEcaAusE I aM An aD HO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Foolish as usual demonstrated by doing an entire vlog how she basically for lack of a better term harassed a Peloton worker into giving her somebody else’s bike because she threw a tantrum and sent 8 or 9 emails like a spoilt little witch. Proven on instagram by her. No amount of sugar coating will redeem her for that. I say witch because she was bitching to Kingdom come about them (their ad campaigns because she wasn’t indulged sour grapes 🍇) after the fact they bent over backwards to accommodate her special demands. And what social bloody distancing when the workmen were in the room that was not 2 meters apart it looked like they were playing Twister at one point. I refuse to call it a snug that is an infantile term, its a glorified lounge painted in a migraine inducing teal with Sulphuric yellow cushions 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What a bore she bloody well is - put the bike to bed & get over your self. Not many people have £2000 spare to indulge in one - wake up to the REAL WORLD . And stop pushing your gift guide nothing but a greedy greedy little witch . Hope you fall off your bike & break those awful teeth .

• Haha
  • Sick
How many more times is she going to remind people about her birthday? If she bought the bloomin' Peloton for herself, (must have cost over £2000 with the accessories), what is ChaCha going to get her to top that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.