Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to harp on about Pelotongate but do we think she might have been expecting a couple of young fitties to be delivering and installing her bike instead of the rather more worldly, slightly older chappies?
Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 00.07.28.png
appies?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Re pelotongate/leggings
I wish I could wear skin tight leggings without feeling uncomfortable about my body too. I would never wear such attire if I knew strangers would be around, but this is just personal preference. Josie has a beautiful body and if she feels comfortable and confident in these leggings then good for her.
The thing that really bothers me instead is how close they are, and without masks... come on!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Re pelotongate/leggings
I wish I could wear skin tight leggings without feeling uncomfortable about my body too. I would never wear such attire if I knew strangers would be around, but this is just personal preference. Josie has a beautiful body and if she feels comfortable and confident in these leggings then good for her.
The thing that really bothers me instead is how close they are, and without masks... come on!
You can’t see it here but I’m fairly certain they were wearing masks and gloves x

Reactions: 8
Right at the start of the spoilt brat talking about taking someone else’s peleton bike, her speech is even more annoying than usual!! Has she got a brace????? Not helping with the constant swallowing.... and a brace isn’t going to make her teeth shrink.... 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Hmmmm was what I said just a moment ago seeing this. Not sure what to make of this. I wonder what the breeders who allowed her to have her dog thinks. Something doesn’t feel good about seeing this post by her choice of A: sharing it before appropriate diagnosis by a professional not her “research” B: the strange looking emoji. If he does have special needs then that’s something to give positive publicity on not iffy looking emojis. Surely a vet diagnoses. Also I found this. Maybe he doesn’t like her as much as she thinks. Maybe the other dog fighting with it on screen being sung to constantly and having her face all over his nether regions doesn’t help. All captured on camera by her vlogs. No of course not, in her mind there must be something wrong. Its him not her attitude. I’m not saying that he might not have that but her way of dog ownership appears to be stressing those dogs, after I showed a friend of mine who is a vet her vlogs. They often go on walks clearly shown. Dogs like their own space like any living creature. Its overwhelming to have constant physical attention and in all honesty judging by her vlogs she treats them both like teddy bears. The way she nuzzles her face on their stomachs near their nether regions I’m surprised she hasn’t been bitten yet because many others have commented on that before on just how close she gets to them. They’re not toys they are animals who should be afforded the same rights that humans have. Like personal space, like being touched every two minutes, being sung to. I bet those dogs get headaches having that constant attention non stop. The saddest thing really is of course the animal doesn’t have a voice to defend themselves. The way they communicate is barking, not engaging and extreme times, biting. But surely you get a professional diagnosis first??? Or the vet has seen her vlogs or disagreed but madame knows best??? A possibility maybe.
To her viewership who may have family members who have autism or special needs, choosing to publicise that in the way she has is unwise and insensitive. An adult with sensitivity to the issue does not use emojis. A proper discussion in an appropriate respectful manner would have been acceptable but no she uses those emojis which to me say she’s not happy about it. If he has it he has it and you work around him or her dog or human with an open heart and mind. If Dickens was a human would she post that in that context? What are your thoughts?
The thing is, is that it hasn't even been proven that dogs can have these types of diagnoses. It is incredibly insensitive and offensive. The issue with Dickens is that he is a double dapple which is an absolute no no in the dachshund world. He was a single puppy litter and he is the sad outcome of an accident from either bad breeders or bad owners. Most double dapples are born blind and/or deaf or partially. They can also develop these problems as they get older. Sadly little Dickens is predisposed to many issues due to his bad breeding. I would never normally speak badly about somebodies pet however Dickens should never have been sold, he should have been kept by his original family.

• Sad
  • Heart
The thing is, is that it hasn't even been proven that dogs can have these types of diagnoses. It is incredibly insensitive and offensive. The issue with Dickens is that he is a double dapple which is an absolute no no in the dachshund world. He was a single puppy litter and he is the sad outcome of an accident from either bad breeders or bad owners. Most double dapples are born blind and/or deaf or partially. They can also develop these problems as they get older. Sadly little Dickens is predisposed to many issues due to his bad breeding. I would never normally speak badly about somebodies pet however Dickens should never have been sold, he should have been kept by his original family.
I am sure she bought it from an under-the-radar breeder. For her it’s like buying a luxury bag, the dog is her version of a limited edition Kelly.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I am sure she bought it from an under-the-radar breeder. For her it’s like buying a luxury bag, the dog is her version of a limited edition Kelly.
I'm not sure if they were a breeder, if so they are awful and shouldn't be allowed to own dogs let alone breed them. Probably found them on pets 4 home. Most breeders know how to keep male and females separated when the female is in season. I think I remember her saying Dickens was a surprise to the owners when he was born which tells me they have zero clue about their dogs and dogs in general. It's super sad as it isn't Dickens' fault and he does deserve a loving home but he also needs an owner who understands what makes him the way he is. Instead of Josie being a dithering dipshit calling him the most special of dogs and how he is so different and needs so much extra love and attention. All whilst Dexter is out of control. Lydia is now going to get a dachshund too and with the likes of Josie advising her (like she did with Frow) Lydias future dog also has no hope.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Right at the start of the spoilt brat talking about taking someone else’s peleton bike, her speech is even more annoying than usual!! Has she got a brace????? Not helping with the constant swallowing.... and a brace isn’t going to make her teeth shrink.... 😂😂😂
She hasn't mentioned lately the contraption she used to wear overnight....was it a failure? I always wonder why her parents didn't get her teeth sorted out when she was younger??

Does she own an Hermes bag, (Kelly or Birkin)? Doubt it as they don't give them away to celebs or 'influencers'!! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
K
She hasn't mentioned lately the contraption she used to wear overnight....was it a failure? I always wonder why her parents didn't get her teeth sorted out when she was younger??

Does she own an Hermes bag, (Kelly or Birkin)? Doubt it as they don't give them away to celebs or 'influencers'!! :D
Def not! Much too expensive, she doesn’t have any thing from Hermès. Her bag collection isn’t that impressive !

• Haha
I'm not sure if they were a breeder, if so they are awful and shouldn't be allowed to own dogs let alone breed them. Probably found them on pets 4 home. Most breeders know how to keep male and females separated when the female is in season. I think I remember her saying Dickens was a surprise to the owners when he was born which tells me they have zero clue about their dogs and dogs in general. It's super sad as it isn't Dickens' fault and he does deserve a loving home but he also needs an owner who understands what makes him the way he is. Instead of Josie being a dithering dipshit calling him the most special of dogs and how he is so different and needs so much extra love and attention. All whilst Dexter is out of control. Lydia is now going to get a dachshund too and with the likes of Josie advising her (like she did with Frow) Lydias future dog also has no hope.
There is a video of them “getting” the dog home, it doesn’t mention any home checks or waiting period which I assume are required. She just wants everything beige so why not the dog too! Horrible horrible woman!

Definitely not! She wishes though. For all her money she has one Chanel bag which was gifted to her. As usual didn’t disclose that and her sheep were very disappointed with it!

• Haha
He's too cheap to get them hemmed?
Thought Josphine was a whizz with a sewing machine? Mind you there is an art to taking up a pair of jeans properly. And, as things come so easily to that pair I guess it's hardly worth it. Other British male shorties who do the same thing....'Peter Barlow' in Coronation Street and one of the Ant & Dec combo....never know which is which!!!

There is a video of them “getting” the dog home, it doesn’t mention any home checks or waiting period which I assume are required. She just wants everything beige so why not the dog too! Horrible horrible woman!

Definitely not! She wishes though. For all her money she has one Chanel bag which was gifted to her. As usual didn’t disclose that and her sheep were very disappointed with it!
She does seem to go for quantity over quality.....as demonstrated by her jewellery for e.g. Doesn't appear to own much 'real stuff', it's all plated silver or gold effect or plastic pearls. Even the engagement ring is designed so that the setting makes it appear that the stone is much bigger than it actually is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hilarious flashback on her shoe collection and comment! (Don’t judge me I was bored and curious what she used to look like last night 🤣). I scrolled to the bottom of her wall and she used to be cute and more natural. But this photo is so funny. I’m glad this platform trend is OVER!

092200B3-0142-45FE-811B-23C3FB2072F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

I just watched one of her videos where she was hauling more H&M and other crap. She said she could never afford a Dior bag, they are outside of her price range and I felt like commenting if you stopped purchasing the same brown boots x10 or the same horrendous teddy coat, from every available store, she would very easily be able to afford a Dior bag. She could even purchase a pre loved one. She is definitely quantity over quality and is all about huge logos, she has to be one of the biggest hypocritical influencers going!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd also really appreciate it if these greedy blaggers actually appreciate myself and my Openreach engineering colleagues keeping the UK connected with their Broadband ! Sadly last few months of lockdown have proved we're dealing with complete selfish idiots
and us civil servants beavering away druign the pandemic (im one of the few actually in the office)

• Heart
You can tell a lot by how somebody treats animals to how they treat children there is a correlation and one I dread to think if anything doesn’t go to Madame’s idea of life. Would she call her child out like that when or if she has one?! She’s the one that is in need of “research” not the dog by her strange behaviour on her vlogs. Eccentricity is one thing but typing in what she did and the words she shared on her screen grab like “mentally challenged” I’m sorry is where eccentricity ceases and it becomes unnecessarily offensive but it does show her low level of maturity, sensitivity and awareness of herself and as somebody pointed out her lack of knowledge on the subject which if course she gives off the impression she’s an expert.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.