Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m CRYING at the new insta story she put of her Christmas decorations with the tingly bell music over it... who’s gonna tell her it’s the theme for the exorcist??!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How many more times is she going to remind people about her birthday? If she bought the bloomin' Peloton for herself, (must have cost over £2000 with the accessories), what is ChaCha going to get her to top that?
Judging by how it looked by her own vlogging, appears as though she was more interested in invading their workspace and personal space by wearing the most revealing leggings going and hovering like a helicopter. Very subtle 😂🤣😂🤣 and filming only their backsides. So god knows what she was thinking of because in times like this surely you avoid having strangers in your home and I would bet they are have partners. Would you be happy if your boyfriend or husband had her so close to you wearing those skintight things and not allowing them 2 meter distances and filming 90% of the time focused right on their bottoms unless they crouched down. Very strange entitled woman she is and extremely selfish too. Pandemic Josephine.... Pandemic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Twas funny how they sent her up with the 'Prosecco holder' comment and she hadn't a clue! Yep the workout gear was pretty nasty and far too revealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't like Josie but I'm sure we can agree she can wear workout leggings and a cardigan and not be seen to be revealing!! If she was wearing a bikini I'd understand but she is pretty covered up and just because she has a good figure doesn't make it wrong with what she's wearing.
In your opinion. I have my own opinion and those leggings are skin tight to the point of ridiculousness. They look as if they have been spray painted on her. You can see a lot of contours. There was no question of her physique at all which you know there wasn’t if you reread my comment, the point I made I think has been missed. Let’s agree to disagree. ❤ The real issue was the fact in my opinion judging by her vlog she has no respect for people’s personal space considering we are in a national lockdown in the UK and the nature of why they are there installing a Peloton she threw a public meltdown over on Instagram and filming people’s backsides unless they crouched down then you could see their shoulders, head other than that it was mostly their behinds. Not everybody wants to see people’s backsides and their camel toes or maybe some people do who knows 😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it weird the way she films other people doing their job? The peloton chaps, the delivery worker - she even tried to GoPro the chap installing her cupboards.
It makes me feel icky - like she’s above it all.

Also, she should whip those ‘new’ Whitney Gymshark leggings off eBay and wear them round the house - the ones she’s got on are in no way flattering

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HILARIOUS STORIES MUSIC FROM THE EXORCIST 😈 ... SHE IS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

mmmmmkay.... just caught up. I am LOVING THE KARMA ⚡☄😈 of the BURNT and missing ingredients but still had to make them for the "content" cinnamon rolls, Peloton shoe launch on FAIL and then the knowing she's filmed that whole beauty (insult me with pimple popper or razor or shampoo gifts on Christmas morning) video on square all in one DELIGHTFUL video today . And what do you all want to bet that she promised a Pelaton SHOW in return for grabbing someone else's BICYCLE BICYCLE? That was QUITE the FREE Pelaton AD. She's given them more airtime than the "upgraded" razor and African I'm not racist Lion King Choir at this point now.

And I'm sorry... no body shaming here because she is slim but Good lord woman.... 101 styling is to NOT WEAR LEGGINGS AS PANTS. I'm glad the bo-peep dresses are in hibernation but FULL ON leggings are for workouts and if you are going to wear them ALL DAYAM DAY... and film yourself from the waist down ALL DAYAM DAY... then please spare us all and grab a top that covers the 🐫 and 🍑? I'm quite sure there are some available on chibby nichol USED WITHOUT TAGS if there are none in the closet "archive". She's wearing a dressy cropped sweater that is meant for high waisted baggy jeans or similar.

Just here with the 🍿 for the WITCH balls tied with the hoarded ribbon of net a porter hauls of shame, hideous basket bags, Chloe everything and unforgivable insensitivity during a pandemic to crash to the stone floor.... 4, 3, 2, 1 ☄😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn't care for the method of hanging the ornaments from the chandelier. It looked odd. If you notice, theres a loop right at the center; she could have added the large ornament there via a hook and then hooked smaller ornaments on the arms.

Reactions: 7
I’m CRYING at the new insta story she put of her Christmas decorations with the tingly bell music over it... who’s gonna tell her it’s the theme for the exorcist??!! 🤣🤣
I was watching thinking hang on that horror film music 🎶😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I haven’t been on this thread for months, I’ve been on Lydia’s one where I was made aware of Josie’s new eBay account 😂 out of curiosity has anybody emailed the link or screenshots of her eBay account to the brands she is reselling?
Also why on earth would she take pictures of beauty products open, in order to sell them! It all seems very unhygienic especially since she is constantly rubbing up on the dogs in between unboxing the products on her living room floor! Who is going to pay £45 for an open, possibly contaminated mascara? Surely that won’t look good for westmen atelier!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
And can we just talk about this man who wears EVERY PAIR of jeans rolled up? It's not a real thing that I have ever seen in real life and it's not ELONGATING to his legs :) Dude... WHY?
It’s not for elongating his leg. He’s a short ass pumpkin that’s why. He has to roll them up otherwise they will dangle beyond his feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My favourite part of her flogs is when she talks excitedly about a freebie and her overbite extends ever so slightly. She then has to take a breath and mop up potential drool. The human body is a marvellous thing 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She could have the exorcist theme playing over every diy room renovation reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmmmm was what I said just a moment ago seeing this. Not sure what to make of this. I wonder what the breeders who allowed her to have her dog thinks. Something doesn’t feel good about seeing this post by her choice of A: sharing it before appropriate diagnosis by a professional not her “research” B: the strange looking emoji. If he does have special needs then that’s something to give positive publicity on not iffy looking emojis. Surely a vet diagnoses. Also I found this. Maybe he doesn’t like her as much as she thinks. Maybe the other dog fighting with it on screen being sung to constantly and having her face all over his nether regions doesn’t help. All captured on camera by her vlogs. No of course not, in her mind there must be something wrong. Its him not her attitude. I’m not saying that he might not have that but her way of dog ownership appears to be stressing those dogs, after I showed a friend of mine who is a vet her vlogs. They often go on walks clearly shown. Dogs like their own space like any living creature. Its overwhelming to have constant physical attention and in all honesty judging by her vlogs she treats them both like teddy bears. The way she nuzzles her face on their stomachs near their nether regions I’m surprised she hasn’t been bitten yet because many others have commented on that before on just how close she gets to them. They’re not toys they are animals who should be afforded the same rights that humans have. Like personal space, like being touched every two minutes, being sung to. I bet those dogs get headaches having that constant attention non stop. The saddest thing really is of course the animal doesn’t have a voice to defend themselves. The way they communicate is barking, not engaging and extreme times, biting. But surely you get a professional diagnosis first??? Or the vet has seen her vlogs or disagreed but madame knows best??? A possibility maybe.
To her viewership who may have family members who have autism or special needs, choosing to publicise that in the way she has is unwise and insensitive. An adult with sensitivity to the issue does not use emojis. A proper discussion in an appropriate respectful manner would have been acceptable but no she uses those emojis which to me say she’s not happy about it. If he has it he has it and you work around him or her dog or human with an open heart and mind. If Dickens was a human would she post that in that context? What are your thoughts?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh gosh I’m having way too much Josie drama in my life - I had a dream last night that her Peleton was pouring out endless water ( I know - doesn’t make sense 😁 ) her whole snug was flooded and water was starting to spread downstairs . 🤦‍♀️😀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.