Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Indiepop

And she has the cheek to post videos about should we trust influencers? Ummm clearly not when she’s rambling on last week about how amazing something is and then flogs it on eBay for her own profit straight away. If she doesn’t want it, then at least send it back to the company or donate to a refuge or something instead of trying to make money on an item you were given for free and then paid to praise (falsely). I’m really disgusted with her. It’s one thing to sell old stuff you never use on eBay but to try to pass stuff off as new when it’s clearly been worn and worked out in.... she literally has no moral fibre whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Hass

Chatty Member
fun fact - i was watching chase amie (she has a real job and makes good money - like sophie shohet, and does youtube on the side). She and her husband bought a house recently and she bought christmas decorations for the house - she said in the video that she went to Wilko (a UK store similar to something in between a target and a dollar store in the US) for cheap and cheerful decorations that cost 3 GBP (they actually looked quite nice) and said why spend 15 GBP on decorations? I thought of Josie spending all of that money (desperately wanting to have the 12 foot tree LOL) to impress her viewers buying expensive decorations and I laughed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

josieisaho

Title Credit: @Nellie Pledge

Context: Her Majesty, Dirty Feet Josie, ordered a 12 foot Christmas tree that is likely too tall for her ceilings.

That's okay, she will put it in her roundabout so all the local peasants can carol to her.

This hoarder has gone from shtting pumpkins to listing all her PR, open jars of cream, bidet, and photo-op NWT clothes on her eBay account.

For sale on her eBay account is also her tattered clothing, ruined designer bags, and sloppily spray painted chairs.

Grossie Josie is one big beige parade, whether it comes out of her closet or out of her Thermomix.

Follow this thread for more fkery:
destroying a listed home
scamming
lying
general prejudice
dressing up like CoUntRy CoTsWaLDs foLkS
bag lady aUtuMnAl fashion
Tree-2.jpg

@Nellie Pledge @Appleblossom @PettyBettyBoop @Julia123 @Yuni for the image credits.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

josieisaho

so that you can have access to their lessons on internet. Just like the thermomix!
aldi and lidl had one for a trial, but kept on pretending that their internet was slow or not working, just an excuse because they weren’t paying the fee!
You get to pay for a live instructor and to race against strangers. I see her using it for the 30 days and sending it straight back if lockdown is lifted. I am glad they didn't sponsor her.

To think of all the free sht she gets that is thrown at her is unbelievable. Ipads, phones, watches, cameras, furniture, expensive clothes, vacations, car leases, groceries, spa trips blah blah. It is just hideous. We all come from different financial backgrounds, but that level of spending is obscene and unrelatable. It's a complete turnoff. Like I really just want to shop at Target because I know she won't buy anything there 😁.

Her entire Insta is last minute this before lockdown last minute that. OH THE WORLD IS ENDING. As a nurse married to military, we have never left lockdown. No fitness centers, no group activities, we aren't allowed to travel unless it is approved by both of our jobs. No trick or treating, no restaurants, no private lessons for kiddo, no swimming pool. Good thing we enjoy camping. I can count on both my hands the amount of times I have been in to a store that didn't sell groceries since March. Our facility just asked us to cancel all non-essential appointments- so there goes my haircut I had scheduled.

And now she is acting like they live on a Farm? She really is delusional.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
just throwing this as a suggestion. May be too long 😂
Fashion Mumblr #19 ChibbyNichol it’s you, selling PR to pay the heating bill that’s due

• Haha
  • Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
the fact that company basically indulged her infantile outburst says it all. She snaps her fingers and they come running. Sadly she’ll never learn and God help her future children as she will be probably judging by her bitchy attitude as one of those mothers that children will describe as “difficult” or having “survived” if perish the thought they aren’t to her exacting standards. You can tell a lot about that type by how people treat others especially in customer services or other public sectors. I say that because that attitude is rife with some “yummy mummys” especially the ones I unfortunately met over the years ferrying my children to and from school bitching about not having this or that or slagging off their hired help. Not all public school educated (private) grow up to be sanctimonious narcissistic morons like somebody we know sadly.
So our spoilt princess had a tantrum, stamped her tiny feet and got her own way after all.....then came online to simper smugly about it!!! I'd love to see one of those emails she sent. Would one of us have been treated in such a preferential manner....NOOOOOOO!!!

It's disgusting really.
I truly hope Karma comes for her. I don't wish anyone ill but I do wish just karma.
I wish a plague of spiders, (that she hates), crawling up her nose at night, nesting in her knickers and housing their babies in her beige cashmere.....so there!

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Lady J really, really, really loves these feather trimmed pyjamas...........no words....speechless!!

View attachment 299518
Not only are these horribly ugly and very out of proportion for her... they are $320!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to kick off lockdown in the most insensitive and ridiculous set of pajamas. She's 'treated herself" to them for lockdown. How about treat yourself to some self awareness???????????

• Haha
  • Wow

Allexie01

VIP Member
Maybe some companies found out she’s selling their PR’s

Did I hear it right, lady Josephine said ‘shit!’ on camera?!
Yes she did say that.....I was a bit shocked. And...and the other day she said lunch instead of luncheon. Standards are slippin' Milady!

• Haha

gcpz

I’m CRYING at the new insta story she put of her Christmas decorations with the tingly bell music over it... who’s gonna tell her it’s the theme for the exorcist??!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Still the same old same old...!
Welcome back.
I've been hovering in the background reading everyone's hilarious comments.

I haven't seen Joho's vlogs or stories for weeks now, I'm weaning myself off her and I've been busy with shitty life events.

I'm a nowty cow though and couldn't stop myself commenting about the A level chat blah blah blah.

In the past I have worked with the Prince's Trust, myself and my husband have both had apprentice training programs for under privileged youths, the majority of whom haven't had the greatest educational start.... so I'm passionate about it's importance.

For someone to say that A level A* isn't an accomplishment can only have known high achievers.... and not be aware that some areas in the UK are debilitated by circumstance.

End of rant x

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
You get to pay for a live instructor and to race against strangers. I see her using it for the 30 days and sending it straight back if lockdown is lifted. I am glad they didn't sponsor her.

To think of all the free sht she gets that is thrown at her is unbelievable. Ipads, phones, watches, cameras, furniture, expensive clothes, vacations, car leases, groceries, spa trips blah blah. It is just hideous. We all come from different financial backgrounds, but that level of spending is obscene and unrelatable. It's a complete turnoff. Like I really just want to shop at Target because I know she won't buy anything there 😁.

Her entire Insta is last minute this before lockdown last minute that. OH THE WORLD IS ENDING. As a nurse married to military, we have never left lockdown. No fitness centers, no group activities, we aren't allowed to travel unless it is approved by both of our jobs. No trick or treating, no restaurants, no private lessons for kiddo, no swimming pool. Good thing we enjoy camping. I can count on both my hands the amount of times I have been in to a store that didn't sell groceries since March. Our facility just asked us to cancel all non-essential appointments- so there goes my haircut I had scheduled.

And now she is acting like they live on a Farm? She really is delusional.
Re all the free stuff she gets - I totally agree that it's obscenely hideous and watching her gloating and simpering smugly when unboxing stuff really turns my stomach. However, the downside to it is that she ends up living in a house that is a right old messy miss mash of styles, unsuitable colours and sizes of furniture, carpets & rugs. It's inevitable when you have to rely on what the brands want you to promote or where you can spend your brand 'vouchers'. The only room that looks half way decent imho is the kitchen and I believe that was designed, built and paid for by the previous owner. My home is small but everything in it has been carefully chosen by me over time, (a mix of classic good quality pieces, inherited things, junk shop finds etc) and I love it. Her fashion 'style' seems to suffer in the same way - a style built only on gifted, expensive and beige!

• Heart

uhhuhyeahok

The new sweaty Betty stuff from the other day is on her eBay too, she literally flogged it last week! No shame.

• Wow
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
I don’t know but I think tackling Christmas in October before other holidays such as Samhain (Pagan) and Thanksgiving (her American audience which arguably is bigger than Christmas there) Islamic festivals, Hanukkah is unwise or other faith holidays festivals not deliberately leaving any out. Not every member of her audience are Christian or Catholic. If I’m expecting her to suddenly be sensitive to that I think apples will start growing on lilac trees. It’s uncomfortable to see it, the supermarkets are always like that as well. It’s awkward actually leave Christmas to the 12 days not 12 weeks before so to speak
I can speak for myself, an American.... I don't want to see ANYTHING Christmas related WHATSOEVER before Halloween. And I personally don't like to decorate until AFTER Thanksgiving. She should really go ahead and film this stuff and bank it for Vlogmas... like a what I bought. But I guess ms greedypants wants to be able to link below and profit on all of it now.

• Heart

Hass

Chatty Member
Charlie and her bicker over how much toilet paper he uses - OMG - LOL !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow