Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
🥴 she is so lazy. If she took pride in her quality over quantity and re-shot it like any professional in the entire world, she might grow her channel. And it looks like no one wants to subscribe to any of her accounts for the contest.

View attachment 315775
why should we care about how long she takes to do her job? If I went huffing and puffing to my client, demanding praise for how long a simple task took, they'd be looking elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Namima

VIP Member
This couple.
Josie and ol' Chaz.
They. Are. Both. SOOOO. Boring.
BORING. BORING. BORING. No personality, no banter, no wit. Imagine being stuck in a house during lockdown with them ... no wonder they need to smuggle in people, they would die of boredom with each other. Bish needs a personality transplant.

Right now, I just hate watch her vids. But I forward through all her ADs and sponsored content. I don't trust her recommendations at all. #SORRYNOTSORRY

• Haha
Reactions: 21

àrebours

*rant warning*
I don’t think she should be so proud of ‘having kicked a fuss’ and obtained what she wanted. She’s digging herself even deeper, because every other human being would just have accepted it and moved on with their day, but no, Josie the lady of the manor could never be treated as a peasant, she shall get what she wants whenever she wants it.
Of course she got the peloton after emailing 24 people, because 1) she is an influencer and brands are scared 2) she’s a spoiled brat. If I had the same problem, customer service would have just replied ‘Girl, wait just like everyone else. There’s a pandemic and we had problems but you’ll get it eventually, soz x’.
This fact is telling also of the brand. The only customers they care about are influencers, they would have not done the same for other people.
Sad.

• Sick
  • Sad

Yuni

Agreed. They dropped nearly 2 million on the FIRST house they looked at. Not advisable to buy a forever home without looking at anything else. Especially having never owned a large home with a lot of land.
I get the feeling she doesn't really like the house anymore, at least not as her home. She constantly mentions in her last few videos that the house has faults: The walls are crooked and uneven, the floors are wonky, the panelling isn't well made, there are a lot of spiders an so on. I am sure she blames the house for not being able to fit a 12 foot tree in there. She likes the house just because it's Instagramable. Does anyone else get that feeling?

She also said she felt "a presence " in the house👻👻 Let's suppose I believe her (NOT, she just said it to get people talking)... Josie, the only "presence" in your house is your horrible taste... oh yes it's there and getting worse by the day....its haunting that poor house 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

Bostonrob

What a moron 🤣 this tree debacle is positively hysterical. 1 point for idiocy, 0 points for bumblr.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in their village. There is no way the neighbours don’t see them as giant laughingstocks. Village idiot 1 and village idiot 2.

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
That's an interesting view and a very long sentence. I think the American elections were super important for people around the world and at least in Europe it was all over the media about as much as our own national elections - because people do care. It has a huge impact on the economy and business but most importantly we care about human rights, equality, stopping violence and racism and making sure some out of control orange narcissist isn't starting a war just to boost his ego. There are so many reasons to care.
Completely agree - I tend to care about who the leader of the free world is.

• Heart

HungarianViszla

Another Eastenders tribute to Fashion Mumblr repertoire of coats. Who wore it best?!! (Just a bit of fun nothing malicious Josephine) Contestants are you ready?! Contestant number 1; Pat Butcher Contestant number 2; Dot Cotton Contestant Number 3: Wellard. Modelling in a variety of Fashion Mumblr inspired coats. Cream is the crop this season embellished by faux fur collars and belted ensembles as modelled by Dot or in pretty pink like Pat or if you want to look “Super Fantastisch” like Wellard in this German Shephard inspired coat. The choice is yours!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bostonrob

So much cringe, I don’t even know where to start. 😭 This is positively tragic.

I’m sorry but I do wish ill will upon her now 🙈 her tantrum clearly means she got someone else’s bike, someone who was patiently waiting. How can that not weigh on her conscience? Aside from she doesn’t have one. But still. That’s such a horrible thing to do.

I made a furniture purchase back in March that is still delayed. Am I disappointed it’s taking so long, sure. But I’m not being an ass about it. That’s just the way of the world. I just patiently wait.I could make a big stink, write a scathing e-mail from my company e-mail address saying I would never purchase from them again and threaten to never recommend them to my clients. But decent human beings don’t do that. I’m convinced she is a robot. That’s the only explanation for her lack of humanity.

She is the worst human being on the planet. I truly mean that. I hope she steps in a big pile of dog poop today. 🤣That would make my day. 🙈😇

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Eww eww eww....pet hate - people doing their make-up/nails etc on the train! A lady would never be seen removing gel nails in public. Josie has no class!!

• Haha
  • Sick

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 17.48.02.png

I will say, congratulations to our favourite hoarder. Not only has she collected some of the scariest decorations I've ever seen (happy halloween y'all), but for someone who is absolutely ribbed for their teeth, her dedication to the nutcracker is impressive

• Haha
  • Wow
I have been very busy and haven't watched any of her videos in about a month, nor have I read in this forum.
Yesterday I got bored while watching the election (sorry to bring it up yet again 😂 ) and thought I'd check her out, but I was so put off by the title of the video that I didn't even watch the video.

Prepare for lockdown? Really, prepare for lockdown???
As someone who works from home anyway, orders nearly everything already, owns a big car and doesn't need to deal with public transport, doesn't have any kids to homeschool or care for when schools and kindergartens close? No, as far as we know, close relatives in care homes? No job that suddenly needs to be done from home again, maybe without having a real home office space?

I can't bring myself to watch it and I won't.

PS: The reason I didn't have time for Josie was because I got married and I had a beautiful tiny wedding with just a handful of guests and safety measures in place. It was wonderful despite the pandemic and despite lacking a lion king flashmob.

EDIT: With that coat falling off she looks like Robbie Williams in that Back for good video 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
I regard watching her YouTube videos my penance for enjoying the snarkfest of banter on this site.

• Haha

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
First time to post but really can't stand the Graton catalogue posing any more!!!!! Swaying from foot to foot and looking down the whole time. Time for a update Josie or stop filming yourself. Its like she needs a wee.

• Haha
  • Heart

HungarianViszla

She just said "don't you want to be the ONE person in the PINK coat when everyone else around you is in their MISERALBLE COLORS (black and brown?)

Josie, unlike you, I LOVE my "miserable" Black and Brown coats because they are BEAUTIFUL AND THEY ARE NOT MISERABLE! And you don't need to SHIT on everyone else because YOU want to stand out. I am so confused why she has to SHIT on literally everyone to sell something she likes. SALES 101 Talk about the positives and don't trash the competitors (colors?)

AND NO WONDER SHE'S LOSING MORE FOLLWERS THAN GAINING. SHE'S A JOKE
The best coat I ever wore was given to me by my grandmother. I still own it. It’s a black long wool single coat with black velvet buttons and lapels you’d find on a standard suit. Made in the 1950s for my mother although it’s such a sleek design it could have been made this day and age, timeless style very plain but effective it has seen me through everything, fleeing the iron curtain, pregnancies, many winters and many more to come. I’m not saying wearing one coat is correct but appreciation goes a long way in life

• Heart

josieisaho

Would one's pipes freeze if they didn't use the central heating? A fireplace doesn't heat a room with much consistency...
We ran a business the size of her home before. I don't know how UK rates are for heating, but if they are anything like out here in California, it actually wasn't too bad to heat the structure. Granted it wasn't 600 years old... There are ways to keep your pipes from freezing and closing the vents to unused areas for heating efficiency. These two idiots act like they are the first people to ever own home with central heating. Instead of buying 1000 floral pillows she should have been properly outfitting her home for warmth.

• Haha
  • Heart

notsoposh

VIP Member
I do recall Josephine claiming in her 50 Facts about me that she fancied Mufasa from the Lion King her non animal crush was Leo di Caprio. As one often pines for an animated Lion. No word of a lie go and see for yourself her romantic admission, one really couldn’t make it up 😂🤣😂🤣

For somebody who brags about education, travelling and has what appears as a ginormous (her favourite word) superiority vibes I’m not at all surprised that after all that she does not know that those clicks as she calls them is from the Xhosa language not a dialect. Thick as two short planks that one, I mean really ... what a plonker never mind politically incorrect at the best of times but not bright enough to look it up. Don’t brag too much sweetheart because things like this occur where you trip yourself up proverbially speaking and you get caught out rather epicly
As someone who’s actually living in South Africa we don’t want any association with her. We would very much like to be excluded from the narrative and the shitshow her wedding will be 😂
I am being forward here and would like to speak on behalf of Kenya too; none of us would like anything from our culture being used as a prop in her wedding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Milkshake

I hope the brands would see her Ebay and stop sending her stuff. I have never seen a more selfish greedy human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20