Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't they both just grab the water hose, a sponge and the car could be washed and done within 10 minutes - get of your ass and just do it instead of driving to the gym
That would involve that rude word...work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eww eww eww....pet hate - people doing their make-up/nails etc on the train! A lady would never be seen removing gel nails in public. Josie has no class!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Eww eww eww....pet hate - people doing their make-up/nails etc on the train! A lady would never be seen removing gel nails in public. Josie has no class!!
It is gross . topping up lipstick is as far as i would go ..

She looks so much better in her gym clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just skipped through the video. Seriously, “what’s in my bag”? LMAO this is sad.

Hmmmmmm 🤔 hmmm 🧐
A8AC8A55-DDDF-430F-9FEB-5F690536170E.jpeg
417D4E55-EB99-458D-9BC7-394EDED7B839.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Oohhhhh how fancy...lunch at Soho Shithouse with the owners of Gymshark, I hope she doesn’t fall off her Peleton 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oohhhhh how fancy...lunch at Soho Shithouse with the owners of Gymshark, I hope she doesn’t fall off her Peleton 🤭
Or get the seat stuck up her backside …or knock her beautiful toothypegs on the handle bar!!

• Haha
Why don't they both just grab the water hose, a sponge and the car could be washed and done within 10 minutes - get of your ass and just do it instead of driving to the gym
Daaahling !!! What kind of a suggestion is THAT !!!??? A water hose and a sponge ? That's is so NOT INSTAGRAMABLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Daaahling !!! What kind of a suggestion is THAT !!!??? A water hose and a sponge ? That's is so NOT INSTAGRAMABLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe if she wore a white jumper dress and got wet, she might get her numbers up with a new audience, or if Charlie did a car wash in his slinky pink undies all those American grannies would get very excited…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really struggled to get her gnashers around the name of the hairdressers in tonight’s flog....I think I saw some spittle the first time she pronounced it 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Lady J really, really, really loves these feather trimmed pyjamas...........no words....speechless!!

View attachment 299518
Not only are these horribly ugly and very out of proportion for her... they are $320!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to kick off lockdown in the most insensitive and ridiculous set of pajamas. She's 'treated herself" to them for lockdown. How about treat yourself to some self awareness???????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow, just lost all respect for gym shark now.........
Not that I was a huge fan, but I watch a lot of fitness you tubers and this is scraping the barrel for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
ok so today she tells us that she wants a lion king flash mob at her wedding. Hmmmmm what to say about this???? Bizarre. Does anyone have a better adjective - please let me know..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
ok so today she tells us that she wants a lion king flash mob at her wedding. Hmmmmm what to say about this???? Bizarre. Does anyone have a better adjective - please let me know..
Explanation: Raging hormones????!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another blog , another show off .Look at me getting my last swim at the house before lockdown.

Why does she keep banging on about the election. No one cares what she thinks. ... she is such a beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is out of content or desperate to keep something interesting for lockdown.
one word: boring
Also trying to sound cultivated and international, elections, africain choir music, ok Josie we get it 🧐

• Haha
Another blog , another show off .Look at me getting my last swim at the house before lockdown.

Why does she keep banging on about the election. No one cares what she thinks. ... she is such a beg.
That little dramatic finger cross is ridic. No one cares what she thinks about anything. All her little BAABAAs 🐑🐑 thinking she is so relatable because she mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is out of content or desperate to keep something interesting for lockdown.
one word: boring
Also trying to sound cultivated and international, elections, africain choir music, ok Josie we get it 🧐
I will skip out on this video. I am so done with the election bs.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.