Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are so strange šŸ˜© there is literally zero chemistry between Charlie and Josie
He looks like a schoolboy that has to kiss his Grandma šŸ™Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. It is the type of answer you don't get when you google SoHo Farmhouse. Now I almost feel sorry for her being so enamored with that sort of organization. She wears it like a badge of honor when it sounds like a place I'd be embarrassed to be associated. It truly is pitiful.

Interesting to me that I started watching her videos a few months ago, (I am a nurse so in my off hours I am looking for anything non news and non covid to occupy my mind) and at first I enjoyed her and then little things she said started just feeling off. Now I know why.
Well put it this way they are dangerous places in terms of ideology. Thatā€™s how Nazism rose when Hitler began his meetings in a tavern not far from the Hofbrauhaus in MĆ¼nich. Apartheid began from the privileged thinking basically their tit didnā€™t stink to put it honestly if not crudely. Private clubs say exactly that proverbially speaking just with their existence. The gullible see it as a badge of honour and status symbol and children of Holocaust victims like myself see it as a very dangerous sign of the times, children of those who were persecuted through South Africaā€™s barbaric Apartheid regime, also Soviets and other ethnic and religious groups that were persecuted; no doubt also share my sentiments. Members might agree with me and argue they joined to jump a social class but its a dangerous ideology to become a paid subscriber to, because no matter what laws come in you will always find psychopaths lingering there waiting for followers and history gets repeated as society never learn from their historical mistakes. Iā€™m not calling Josephine anything or accusing her of fascist views but the private member obsession is one hell of a tightrope to walk along so proudly so to speak. Her contradictions are odd to put it mildly, her obsession last week with African culture, her past very controversial comments on Twitter, yet obsessed with the private membership lifestyle. She has a responsibility as an ā€œinfluencerā€ to not cause controversy especially if its at the risk of causing offence. Yet sheā€™s the first to whinge when she doesnā€™t get the adulation she feels she is entitled to. She can give it (Bikegate) but canā€™t take it. To her constructive criticism is a troll that said, I donā€™t condone plain nastiness or threatening anybody. I get the distinct feeling from her actions which speak louder than words, that any attention negative or positive is good enough for her, as long as her bank balance rises. Itā€™s very hard to take her seriously as an ā€œinfluencerā€

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So... was this video an Ecco AD/ Collaboration?? Did she say anywhere it was ? This outfit looks weird ... the Burberry coat is ugly . I'm sorry. The shoulder cufs/ loops... dunno what they are called are too big and just strange. As long as it was gifted I guess she'll try and sell anything. Btw. the other vlog just gave me a great avataršŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Attachments

• Haha
Well put it this way they are dangerous places in terms of ideology. Thatā€™s how Nazism rose when Hitler began his meetings in a tavern not far from the Hofbrauhaus in MĆ¼nich. Apartheid began from the privileged thinking basically their tit didnā€™t stink to put it honestly if not crudely. Private clubs say exactly that proverbially speaking just with their existence. The gullible see it as a badge of honour and status symbol and children of Holocaust victims like myself see it as a very dangerous sign of the times, children of those who were persecuted through South Africaā€™s barbaric Apartheid regime, also Soviets and other ethnic and religious groups that were persecuted; no doubt also share my sentiments. Members might agree with me and argue they joined to jump a social class but its a dangerous ideology to become a paid subscriber to, because no matter what laws come in you will always find psychopaths lingering there waiting for followers and history gets repeated as society never learn from their historical mistakes. Iā€™m not calling Josephine anything or accusing her of fascist views but the private member obsession is one hell of a tightrope to walk along so proudly so to speak. Her contradictions are odd to put it mildly, her obsession last week with African culture, her past very controversial comments on Twitter, yet obsessed with the private membership lifestyle. She has a responsibility as an ā€œinfluencerā€ to not cause controversy especially if its at the risk of causing offence. Yet sheā€™s the first to whinge when she doesnā€™t get the adulation she feels she is entitled to. She can give it (Bikegate) but canā€™t take it. To her constructive criticism is a troll that said, I donā€™t condone plain nastiness or threatening anybody. I get the distinct feeling from her actions which speak louder than words, that any attention negative or positive is good enough for her, as long as her bank balance rises. Itā€™s very hard to take her seriously as an ā€œinfluencerā€
I have never ane never will take any of them seriously as influencers, they are just a joke, a pack of rather stupid females who would sell their pubic hairs if someone said that would make them rich.
All they are interested in is the social ladder and people thinking they have it all.
Due to their total lack of intelligence their opinions are lifeless, but it is true that stupid people like them followed by very stupid sheep can be very dangerous.ā€¦
But letā€™s try and draw laughs and giggleā€™s from these silly ladies!

So... was this video an Ecco AD/ Collaboration?? Did she say anywhere it was ? This outfit looks weird ... the Burberry coat is ugly . I'm sorry. The shoulder cufs/ loops... dunno what they are called are too big and just strange. As long as it was gifted I guess she'll try and sell anything. Btw. the other vlog just gave me a great avataršŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
It was an Ecco ad!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She reminds me slightly by the coat, boots of a land girl from WW2 on an off day but that is as far as that comparison goes as land girls were unsung heros not that she would know who they were. Also much more stylish than her with their eyes closed

I have never ane never will take any of them seriously as influencers, they are just a joke, a pack of rather stupid females who would sell their pubic hairs if someone said that would make them rich.
All they are interested in is the social ladder and people thinking they have it all.
Due to their total lack of intelligence their opinions are lifeless, but it is true that stupid people like them followed by very stupid sheep can be very dangerous.ā€¦
But letā€™s try and draw laughs and giggleā€™s from these silly ladies!

It was an Ecco ad!
Sometimes the laughter canā€™t come as they go above and aboard with their offensive actions. Thatā€™s why I joined here because holding her accountable directly is a task too great for her to manage with dignity and respect. She is a great silencer of anything she deems not to her liking. I believe like others of free speech. Hope you and other Tattlers are having a good evening ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She reminds me slightly by the coat, boots of a land girl from WW2 on an off day but that is as far as that comparison goes as land girls were unsung heros not that she would know who they were. Also much more stylish than her with their eyes closed

Sometimes the laughter canā€™t come as they go above and aboard with their offensive actions. Thatā€™s why I joined here because holding her accountable directly is a task too great for her to manage with dignity and respect. She is a great silencer of anything she deems not to her liking. I believe like others of free speech. Hope you and other Tattlers are having a good evening ā¤
I am exhausted, I walked 13km today, but not in Chloe boots and not with a fendi bag! Just proper walking gear!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m so tempted to check a couple of other flogs with a ton of soho house footage. Like the lake bit with Freddy!
To be honest I was shocked she filmed in the car when she gained entry to the farmhouse. I know you couldnā€™t see anything but you could hear everything.
I felt like it was a bit of a security concern maybe? Or maybe Iā€™m being overly critical. Just felt like there was no need for her to show it. We know sheā€™s a member!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No such thing as building memories with Josie!
She just vomits everything at it.
I think alot of greenery in the form of evergreen bows, holly and Ivy would suffice with lots of candles.
Our main living area is Xmas central, tacky and sentimental.
The rest of house is evergreens and candles.
Wiring all the greenery together doesn't take long and is very satisfying. It's also free.
P. S. This is only a small amount of her decorations. It's a video clip.

Attachments

• Heart
Her stories are so strange šŸ˜© there is literally zero chemistry between Charlie and Josie
He looks like a schoolboy that has to kiss his Grandma šŸ™Š
Some men go for that. They like a woman ā€˜in chargeā€™

No such thing as building memories with Josie!
She just vomits everything at it.
I think alot of greenery in the form of evergreen bows, holly and Ivy would suffice with lots of candles.
Our main living area is Xmas central, tacky and sentimental.
The rest of house is evergreens and candles.
Wiring all the greenery together doesn't take long and is very satisfying. It's also free.
P. S. This is only a small amount of her decorations. It's a video clip.
Whereas my house features an antique gold Menorah and clutter free. Although we do exchange gifts and most importantly family memories. I do have a soft spot for Xmas trees especially the amazing things people put on them. My son and my beautiful daughter in law celebrate both holidays and on their tree put traditional baubles on it and Superman next to a fluffy unicorn! Their topper one year was Santa style Wonderwoman absolutely brilliant šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Heart
Some men go for that. They like a woman ā€˜in chargeā€™

Whereas my house features an antique gold Menorah and clutter free. Although we do exchange gifts and most importantly family memories. I do have a soft spot for Xmas trees especially the amazing things people put on them. My son and my beautiful daughter in law celebrate both holidays and on their tree put traditional baubles on it and Superman next to a fluffy unicorn! Their topper one year was Santa style Wonderwoman absolutely brilliant šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
I think Charlie appreciated Josie being in charge when he was having his issues with alcohol but now it could be an issue.

Your son's tree sounds like ours and I love it. We have baubles that belonged to my grandmother mixed with Simpsons baubles, Frozen baubles, homemade baubles mixed with solid silver baubles.
We have vintage ornaments sitting with dancing Christmas trees.
We keep all the memories and sentimentality in the one room we spend the most time in and make the rest of the house, simple but festive.

• Heart
I think Charlie appreciated Josie being in charge when he was having his issues with alcohol but now it could be an issue.

Your son's tree sounds like ours and I love it. We have baubles that belonged to my grandmother mixed with Simpsons baubles, Frozen baubles, homemade baubles mixed with solid silver baubles.
We have vintage ornaments sitting with dancing Christmas trees.
We keep all the memories and sentimentality in the one room we spend the most time in and make the rest of the house, simple but festive.
Your tree sounds amazing and fun ā¤ Holidays are important times and it is reflected in how we celebrate it than conforming to how Youtubers think it should be. ā¤ Josephine said they have several trees. Some with family mementos, why not feature just that tree. Sheā€™s not that private šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I went to the liberty of totting up the beauty products that are currently being sold on eBay that have been oh so very kindly gifted - totalling the sum of Ā£4,300.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Hello, sorry Iā€™m late to the party so apologies if this has been asked already but WHERE does Josie get her money from? Today I snapped and had to unfollow, Iā€™ve never known any influencer to flaunt their wealth quite so much, especially at a time so many are struggling.

iunderstand her father died and she received inheritance, which is sad but an entire Manor House in the Cotswolds? Followed by a full restoration? Now sheā€™s just chucking hoards of money on Christmas decorations. Brand deals canā€™t pay her THAT much, her engagement is not great for the size of her following so I doubt she can command the prices of other big influencers.

Im just totally confused. They are living the life of a rich retired married couple!
Welcome! I'm also new here... :)

On the Companies House website shows she made, if I remember correctly, 500K in 2018/2019.

I went to the liberty of totting up the beauty products that are currently being sold on eBay that have been oh so very kindly gifted - totalling the sum of Ā£4,300.
I almost did the same! šŸ¤£ Thank you for adding all that up I was curious to know the total amount.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if the companies ever see her accounts which are public records on Companies House see exactly how much she is making out of their kindness and desire to collaborate her which I doubt they come running to her cap in hand so to speak

Reactions: 9
You mean this ???!!!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Why is she so keen to humiliate him?! First that awful life isnā€™t perfect video of describing his alleged alcohol issues, divulging to Freddy on the Soho canoe, playing the trumpet video and her cackling, then the dumb leek joke and that cackling and now this. Seen many women sadly treat their men in this passive aggressive way (itā€™s abusive) it is still painful to watch a man suffer that. Charles if youā€™re reading tell that peroxide Harpy youā€™re engaged to, to duck right off its not funny seeing this man humiliated again by that hag and emasculated. You can do so much better than her! She knew that photo among other things would garner the wrong attention. The reactions she does when he speaks. If Harry and that woman he hitched himself do move nearby, Iā€™m sure those two could exchange tips. They remind me of each other in terms of how they appear when with their men. She is too keen on invading Charlesā€™s privacy and his dignity. If he suggested that photo which I doubt, she would have nagged him or encouraged it I suspect. Be more self aware Josephine of how you look on screen its not cute or big of you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.