Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually stolen from Freddy, she said this exact same thing, about everyone in London wearing black but she likes to be a pop of colour in the crowd. I distinctly remember her saying it years ago
It just shows you how attention-seeking and narcissistic they are. All eyes have to be on them all the time.

Not to mention, if I'm investing in a coat, I want to wear it year after year - not show any sort of cute grime after a single tube journey

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It just shows you how attention-seeking and narcissistic they are. All eyes have to be on them all the time.

Not to mention, if I'm investing in a coat, I want to wear it year after year - not show any sort of cute grime after a single tube journey
I don't think a preference to wearing colourful clothes is a sign of narcissism. But it is very assholery to say that everyone else is boring you are the only person bringing colour into London.
I like to wear colourful clothes, it brings me joy, but I don't want people to stare at me or approach me or whatever. I just want to look into a mirror or at my dress and feel happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else noticed a fuzz on the icing of her ‘pre burger’ cupcake?:sick:
No, didn't notice that but I did notice her hairy knees on her 'favourite work spot' vid @ HoHo farmhouse. So much for all the razors and hair removal systems she raves about. Must have been a bit nippy anyhoo without tights in the 'perfect frost'. What is imperfect frost one wonders?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't think a preference to wearing colourful clothes is a sign of narcissism. But it is very assholery to say that everyone else is boring you are the only person bringing colour into London.
I like to wear colourful clothes, it brings me joy, but I don't want people to stare at me or approach me or whatever. I just want to look into a mirror or at my dress and feel happy.
That's what I mean - it's not 'I bought this coat because the colour brings me joy', it's 'I received this so I stand out'

• Sick
Reactions: 12
so the peloton bike in the UK costs 1895 GBP plus a 35 GBP monthly subscription. Someone has money to burn during covid!
FYI - she said twice that it was her bike but does Charlie get to use it? Also why hasn't he purchased his rowing machine yet???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
so the peloton bike in the UK costs 1895 GBP plus a 35 GBP monthly subscription. Someone has money to burn during covid!
FYI - she said twice that it was her bike but does Charlie get to use it? Also why hasn't he purchased his rowing machine yet???
Perhaps she has just taken the free 30 day trial option I think you can still have the bike delivered to your home, try it out for a month, and then decide whether you'd like to keep it or send it back. Let's see if she is still using it after a month!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no clue what a peleton bike is and why tf it needs a monthly subscription after you purchased it.. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our imposter country gentleman strikes a pose again. I have never ever seen a chap dressed like this in the countryside! Suede boots???? Why do his clothes always look a size too small - looks very uncomfy round the nether regions :oops:

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 15.31.35.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have no clue what a peleton bike is and why tf it needs a monthly subscription after you purchased it.. :unsure:
so that you can have access to their lessons on internet. Just like the thermomix!
aldi and lidl had one for a trial, but kept on pretending that their internet was slow or not working, just an excuse because they weren’t paying the fee!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lady J really, really, really loves these feather trimmed pyjamas...........no words....speechless!!

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 17.41.07.png

• Haha
  • Sick
so that you can have access to their lessons on internet. Just like the thermomix!
aldi and lidl had one for a trial, but kept on pretending that their internet was slow or not working, just an excuse because they weren’t paying the fee!
You get to pay for a live instructor and to race against strangers. I see her using it for the 30 days and sending it straight back if lockdown is lifted. I am glad they didn't sponsor her.

To think of all the free sht she gets that is thrown at her is unbelievable. Ipads, phones, watches, cameras, furniture, expensive clothes, vacations, car leases, groceries, spa trips blah blah. It is just hideous. We all come from different financial backgrounds, but that level of spending is obscene and unrelatable. It's a complete turnoff. Like I really just want to shop at Target because I know she won't buy anything there 😁.

Her entire Insta is last minute this before lockdown last minute that. OH THE WORLD IS ENDING. As a nurse married to military, we have never left lockdown. No fitness centers, no group activities, we aren't allowed to travel unless it is approved by both of our jobs. No trick or treating, no restaurants, no private lessons for kiddo, no swimming pool. Good thing we enjoy camping. I can count on both my hands the amount of times I have been in to a store that didn't sell groceries since March. Our facility just asked us to cancel all non-essential appointments- so there goes my haircut I had scheduled.

And now she is acting like they live on a Farm? She really is delusional.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He seems to like to show off his bod in his skimpies. Who is he trying to impress tho..... hmmmm!:sneaky:
The boys......

You get to pay for a live instructor and to race against strangers. I see her using it for the 30 days and sending it straight back if lockdown is lifted. I am glad they didn't sponsor her.

To think of all the free sht she gets that is thrown at her is unbelievable. Ipads, phones, watches, cameras, furniture, expensive clothes, vacations, car leases, groceries, spa trips blah blah. It is just hideous. We all come from different financial backgrounds, but that level of spending is obscene and unrelatable. It's a complete turnoff. Like I really just want to shop at Target because I know she won't buy anything there 😁.

Her entire Insta is last minute this before lockdown last minute that. OH THE WORLD IS ENDING. As a nurse married to military, we have never left lockdown. No fitness centers, no group activities, we aren't allowed to travel unless it is approved by both of our jobs. No trick or treating, no restaurants, no private lessons for kiddo, no swimming pool. Good thing we enjoy camping. I can count on both my hands the amount of times I have been in to a store that didn't sell groceries since March. Our facility just asked us to cancel all non-essential appointments- so there goes my haircut I had scheduled.

And now she is acting like they live on a Farm? She really is delusional.
I think you'll find this pic was taken on their way to SoHo Farmhouse for their gym session and a swim. Like you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our imposter country gentleman strikes a pose again. I have never ever seen a chap dressed like this in the countryside! Suede boots???? Why do his clothes always look a size too small - looks very uncomfy round the nether regions :oops:

View attachment 299373
He is the only person I ever saw with a belly and abs at the same time. His belly is never flat, you can even see it in this pic. It’s not saggy either, more like an incipient hard beer belly

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.