Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's going to cost around £100 to return how much did the blooming' thing cost in the first place??? Did anyone catch the name of the place she got it from....(cannot face the torture of scrolling thro the video again).
Balsam Hill... popular with influencers 🙄
She said it was on sale, so I'm assuming it's this one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It was interesting that two other things went wrong that day and the Christmas tree being too big was just the icing on the cake - but she did not want to elaborate on what those two things were - cancelled sponsorship???
Maybe some companies found out she’s selling their PR’s

Did I hear it right, lady Josephine said ‘tit!’ on camera?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It was interesting that two other things went wrong that day and the Christmas tree being too big was just the icing on the cake - but she did not want to elaborate on what those two things were - cancelled sponsorship???
My guesses are...Charlie snapped his shepherd’s crook and they’ve ran out of organic hoof to serve on their Sunday lunch 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone commented suggesting donating it to her local church. I can't blame her for wanting to send it back though, £1500 is a massive amount to loose. Although her stupidity costing her a lot of money is amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Either
1. Charlie had to burn his nice stick to keep them warm.
2.She realised ( belatedly ) that she needs to think before she buys ( tree )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Balsam Hill... popular with influencers 🙄
She said it was on sale, so I'm assuming it's this one.
Those are about the same price as the ones on sale in the US. ON SALE for $2000USD, regular $2500. SO SO sinful for someone complaining about paying £40 for PR duties.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe some companies found out she’s selling their PR’s

Did I hear it right, lady Josephine said ‘tit!’ on camera?!
Yes she did say that.....I was a bit shocked. And...and the other day she said lunch instead of luncheon. Standards are slippin' Milady!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
tit A BLOODY BRICK. Who spends that much on a Christmas tree.
why not buy a tree in a pot and then plant it in the garden!!
A Youtuber who has far too much to prove and say. Money talks, wealth whispers something lost on her. Side note, I know of a woman who actually legally put restrictions on her older child’s inheritance as they were going through it like water. Not a bad thing to do but in fairness she had grown a rod for her own back proverbially speaking as she had indulged and indulged and indulged. She only had herself to blame. It’s a shame Josephine at almost 30 (next year) does not know the value of money but even worse that clearly she’s never been taught about it. Just look at the eBay account and the evidence of her vlogs. I’ll leave it at that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
tit A BLOODY BRICK. Who spends that much on a Christmas tree.
why not buy a tree in a pot and then plant it in the garden!!
She is just a chavvy plonker that's why with no taste, no style and no idea! Anyone living in that house would surely want a real tree not some pre-lit plastic monstrosity. I found an online calculator that works out how many baubles, (try saying that with your teeth scaffolding in Josie), you need per foot of tree. 40 per foot of tree so she would have needed 480!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
and the other day she said lunch instead of luncheon.
Oh dear, today's youth has no standards any more. Ethel, get the sherry out.

She is just a chavvy plonker that's why with no taste, no style and no idea! Anyone living in that house would surely want a real tree not some pre-lit plastic monstrosity. I found an online calculator that works out how many baubles, (try saying that with your teeth scaffolding in Josie), you need per foot of tree. 40 per foot of tree so she would have needed 480!!!
Just put it in the corner and you would need only a quarter of that -> 120 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear, today's youth has no standards any more. Ethel, get the sherry out.

Just put it in the corner and you would need only a quarter of that -> 120 :ROFLMAO:
Pardon? In my house Jeeves has the keys to the sherry tantalus! Ethel is the scullery maid.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to text my son what chavvy meant. He texted back a picture of Matt Lucas as Vicky Pollard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes she did say that.....I was a bit shocked. And...and the other day she said lunch instead of luncheon. Standards are slippin' Milady!
NOBODY in the UK says luncheon any more. Just like nobody says powder room. It's all such a big act it's quite sickening. She is SO affected and pretentious it isn't true...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.