Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those not able to stomach the Q&A (talk about themselves for 43 minutes) this was the best part.... at the very end. Josie complaining about the MASSIVE purchase of a Christmas tree she made. 12’ high!!!! (she says Charlie is 6' and he corrects her to 5'10" but we know he's wayyyy under that) lol

Charlie asked her if she measured to make sure it wasn’t too tall. Um no. Lazy Josie doesn’t measure (or see if she already owns basically all same things but worse) before spending obscene amounts of money. WHO doesn't know their ceiling heights and honestly I've seen even Charlie barely be able to stand up straight in some of the rooms/doorways. THESE faces!! Haha haha. Help yourselves to the avatars!

BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS RIDUCULOUSNESS!!! I'M HERE FOR THE LAUGHS! 🎄🎄

80285785-B8DC-4BD4-966E-63038C1DBE25.jpeg
CC696515-D2E1-4E06-8339-C2490433BFDF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For those not able to stomach the Q&A (talk about themselves for 43 minutes) this was the best part.... at the very end. Josie complaining about the MASSIVE purchase of a Christmas tree she made. 12’ high!!!! (she says Charlie is 6' and he corrects her to 5'10" but we know he's wayyyy under that) lol

Charlie asked her if she measured to make sure it wasn’t too tall. Um no. Lazy Josie doesn’t measure (or see if she already owns basically all same things but worse) before spending obscene amounts of money. These faces!! Haha haha. Help yourselves to the avatars!

View attachment 285920View attachment 285921
Would be even lovelier if she let her natural dark roots grow out. Platinum blonde washes her out. She’d look much nicer if she stopped trying to be somebody she’s not. That is a Platinum blonde and trying to look as ABBA as possible. Go back to wearing richer colours like before and go for a much natural blonde or mouse brown with tonal highlights and lowlights

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A very good friend of mine and a work colleague is from Kosovo and is an Albanian and Russian speaker, he was a teacher in his country of origin.
He came to the UK unable to speak very much English and so was unable to work in the field he was qualified in and loved.
He worked as a kitchen porter whilst undertaking language lessons and fast forward just 1 year he could speak fluent English.
He often apologises to me when he misunderstands a localism or a unusual coin of phrase, my reply is always "your English is 100 times better than my Albanian or Russian"!

Josie is a very ignorant girl indeed, her attitude never fails to shock and disappoint me.

As for the countryside blah blah blah, it's nonsense really.
Here in the UK you either live in the city, a town, a village, a suburb, on the coast, rural or semi rural area... anything else is just pretentious tripe because here you can live in a city or town and literally be minutes away from the country.

I live in a village in the High Peak, I'm surrounded by hills, moors and outstanding beauty (35 minutes from Manchester by train) but I have never described it as "the countryside".

I think the "secret" is out really Josie... you are a dumb arse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A very good friend of mine and a work colleague is from Kosovo and is an Albanian and Russian speaker, he was a teacher in his country of origin.
He came to the UK unable to speak very much English and so was unable to work in the field he was qualified in and loved.
He worked as a kitchen porter whilst undertaking language lessons and fast forward just 1 year he could speak fluent English.
He often apologises to me when he misunderstands a localism or a unusual coin of phrase, my reply is always "your English is 100 times better than my Albanian or Russian"!

Josie is a very ignorant girl indeed, her attitude never fails to shock and disappoint me.

As for the countryside blah blah blah, it's nonsense really.
Here in the UK you either live in the city, a town, a village, a suburb, on the coast, rural or semi rural area... anything else is just pretentious tripe because here you can live in a city or town and literally be minutes away from the country.

I live in a village in the High Peak, I'm surrounded by hills, moors and outstanding beauty (35 minutes from Manchester by train) but I have never described it as "the countryside".

I think the "secret" is out really Josie... you are a dumb arse.
Your home sounds beautiful!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m just going to leave this right here again:

Faaa-chokes on spit-aakgeetAAS

I wonder how she likes her KayserDILLos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please no one take offense to what I am going to say especially of you live in the AONB. I get the Cotswolds is rich and a true beauty (it’s a GORGEOUS area) but it’s not the only place in the UK that is beautiful. I traveled to a few locations in England that took my breath away. The country itself is really beautiful.

Honestly, I feel like she hasn’t even explored her own homeland much besides London to Cotswolds and trying to sell the faux countryside living while playing dress up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Charlie asked her if she measured to make sure it wasn’t too tall. Um no. Lazy Josie doesn’t measure (or see if she already owns basically all same things but worse) before spending obscene amounts of money. WHO doesn't know their ceiling heights and honestly I've seen even Charlie barely be able to stand up straight in some of the rooms/doorways. THESE faces!! Haha haha. Help yourselves to the avatars!

BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS RIDUCULOUSNESS!!! I'M HERE FOR THE LAUGHS! 🎄🎄

View attachment 285920View attachment 285921
LOL, I cannot wait to see that Christmas tree bent over all Charlie Brown like because J-moron didn’t measure and is stupid enough to think a home built in whatever long century ago obviously wouldn’t have 12’-0” ceilings.
That or she just crams it into the stairwell. Could also be fun. Ho ho ho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Please no one take offense to what I am going to say especially of you live in the AONB. I get the Cotswolds is rich and a true beauty (it’s a GORGEOUS area) but it’s not the only place in the UK that is beautiful. I traveled to a few locations in England that took my breath away. The country itself is really beautiful.

Honestly, I feel like she hasn’t even explored her own homeland much besides London to Cotswolds and trying to sell the faux countryside living while playing dress up.
She's obviously oblivious to other beautiful places outside her bubble, I live in Northumberland we have the most castles in the uk , I have holy island on my doorstep the beach is a 10 min walk , Lloyds bank recently shot the black horse adverts on our beaches I live in a fabulous place but can also appreciate other areas of the U.K.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What does your Christmas tree say about your personality? No. 4 Too big for the room.
This just about sums her up!
Screenshot_20201024-090134.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does your Christmas tree say about your personality? No. 4 Too big for the room.
This just about sums her up!View attachment 286091
🤣🤣🤣sums her up in a nice , positive , polite way . Notice how dumb those tests really are. They actually make negative traits sound positive... that kind of fake motivational nonsense really bugs me.
Like , you are not afraid of failure - meaning even when you fail , you tell yourself you won, The Secret ( nonsense) she talks about and not reaching half a million subscribers...yet she says it WORKS. Or simply , if you fail just blame it on others . Her buying a tree that might be too tall for wherever she was thinking of putting it... somebody else has got to be blamed.
"You don't think of your mistakes" - again, always can blame others therefore never makes mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg woman can you talk without giving your jaw and lips a fulllllllllllll workout? I’ve never seen anything like this in my life with any person. And the non stop teeth licking. CRINGE has she just not filmed from this angle? Or did she wear herself out trying to talk normal in the vlog from yesterday and now she’s just forgotten?

Try talking like her for just one minute and see how exhausting it is... not to mention ridiculous. Even when he is talking she’s working that mouth and the constant mmmhhmm yup and making faces and blinking. Watch Charlie speak nearly all the same words and his mouth moves like a normal person.

Don't get me started on these moron's TIPS to move. :sleep:

View attachment 285838

View attachment 285820View attachment 285839
There come again my theory that she may is a coke friend. I knew a person that was constantly making things with her mouth and she was a daily consumer it can be a common thing for regular users. I don't watch Josie anymore, so I can't look at it myself. But you all mention it every time there is a video of hers.

Question for you all in the UK... Seems like all the bloggers use the word 'COUNTRYSIDE' A LOT when really seems like the are not that far from London and for sure just a more rural outskirt of a neary suburb like Milton Keynes.

Is CountrySIDE a typical description of these areas or are Josie, Lydia and Frow saying to make more of where they live like they are living on estates/grounds Downton Abbey/Queen Elizabeth Grounds? Fleur doesn't say Countryside at all or rarely and she's not far from them and from what I can tell actually lives in a major house with grounds, garden, greenhouse, etc, so that's why I ask.
I'm not from the UK but when I read your comment I had to think of the term "outback" in Australia :ROFLMAO:

LOL, I cannot wait to see that Christmas tree bent over all Charlie Brown like because J-moron didn’t measure and is stupid enough to think a home built in whatever long century ago obviously wouldn’t have 12’-0” ceilings.
That or she just crams it into the stairwell. Could also be fun. Ho ho ho.
She really believes she lives in Buckingham Palace. There is no way that tree fits in one of her rooms. The staircase it will be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And for one of their moving tips they say be sure not to fall for the past owner trying to get you to buy their furniture which now they've realized was a mistake and can't use it (um maybe because Josie tore it apart and painted it gold?).

I find it hilarious that she and Charlie accuse the former owner of making them buy some of the old french furniture that DOES NOT go with this English farmhouse... all while Josie is sitting on a chair from her bedroom that they've carried down a couple of flights of stairs and many doorways. Then she mutters (except for our bedroom, we love that gold french furniture) :rolleyes:

This just about sums her up!View attachment 286091
1603551443517.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she will follow Lydia's example and "hire" someone to decorate the tree and the house. Of course it will be kindly gifted and the decorator will get publicity in exchange for the advice. I wish she didn't thought... Imagine the fun and laughs we would have if she used her 'taste" for the Christmas decorations 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello My Dahhhlings. What Pandemic Safety Measures you might say?? You see I do what I want because I know best and there are still alcoholics! I will have guests over like a revolving door... inside... every chance I get ... and sneezing all over this food and then sitting very close together. And then I will smugly brag about my spectacular rule breaking online. I do not care about the health and safety of myself and others. I do it all for the gram and you will like it or you will be blocked and mocked in my next "we need to talk in my car" flog!

194A13CE-81D0-40F2-B2BF-7E3CD57BF91A.png
51322EE8-2AB1-44C0-8E50-E2117BE90F45.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Well, the posts from @HungarianViszla last night made my decision for me... I didn't watch the lecture.
I didn't get back here again but want to say she is an appalling human being!

People annoy me but how much usually depends on me and my mood. I could roll my eyes one day and the next day have a complete rant for the same thing but one thing I am consistent on and am intolerant off is intolerance!

The oldies will remember the list I made way, way back of all the people she had mocked, undermined and been intolerant off since moving to the Cotswolds.
It just grows and grows.

Before her Twitter and Facebook went private I read old tweets and posts going back to her late teens. She has always been like this.
If my daughters behaved like Josie I would be ashamed and feel I had failed them.
Most intolerance is caused by lack of education, fear or ignorance. Those people can change.
Josie's intolerance is caused by a sense of superiority, privilege and entitlement. There is no hope for change. This has probably been ingrained since childhood.

For her first few years on YT she could hide this part of her personality but the vlogs have really exposed it.

She is not 30 yet, there is plenty of time for karma to rear its head periodically. I hope!

I would prefer my daughters to be influenced by someone like @HungarianViszla than someone like Josie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait what?! The 50 autumn outfit videos before this were not “countryside”????

oh wait my bad... nothing screams “Countryside” like plastic Patent leather moc crock go go boots 😝

93A24EC4-171F-4D7E-892A-BAFEF7FAAC66.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well, the posts from @HungarianViszla last night made my decision for me... I didn't watch the lecture.
I didn't get back here again but want to say she is an appalling human being!

People annoy me but how much usually depends on me and my mood. I could roll my eyes one day and the next day have a complete rant for the same thing but one thing I am consistent on and am intolerant off is intolerance!

The oldies will remember the list I made way, way back of all the people she had mocked, undermined and been intolerant off since moving to the Cotswolds.
It just grows and grows.

Before her Twitter and Facebook went private I read old tweets and posts going back to her late teens. She has always been like this.
If my daughters behaved like Josie I would be ashamed and feel I had failed them.
Most intolerance is caused by lack of education, fear or ignorance. Those people can change.
Josie's intolerance is caused by a sense of superiority, privilege and entitlement. There is no hope for change. This has probably been ingrained since childhood.

For her first few years on YT she could hide this part of her personality but the vlogs have really exposed it.

She is not 30 yet, there is plenty of time for karma to rear its head periodically. I hope!

I would prefer my daughters to be influenced by someone like @HungarianViszla than someone like Josie.
You know, when she moved, i was really happy for her (little did I know about her racism). And watching her daily vlogs I thought, people will at one point be annoyed and start hating on her. And that made me sad. Never had I thought I would despise that woman so much I would never watch her again or follow her anywhere (besides here, she can't monetize that).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.