Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she knew how I almost risked my life getting to West Germany she’d quite frankly shut the f*** up that’s the only time you’ll ever read me using that word. I dread to think what those removal men may have endured getting here. War torn countries, dictatorships, oppression she needs a serious and life embracing wake up call to realise how offensive, hypocritical and stupid she is at times. Remember she’s an educated woman, highest grades, blah blah blah yet has such a sense of entitlement to spout off like that, emotionally unintelligent and foolish. At least they are trying and I bet you most of them had much better degrees than her in their home countries
I completely agree. She’s a privileged brat, stuck in her Barbie doll ideas, scamming her way through life. It’s so funny how’s she’s looking down on people who can’t speak English, these people would have had university degrees in their home country while her Charlie gardener couldn’t scrape through one.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
E3BB8BE9-9855-42C9-8D8A-0FAA76484573.png

look at the SMUGNESS!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

DDBDBD96-7D2F-4B27-A004-2223EA04F5A5.png

Josie shedding a single fake tear of joy over a coat 🧥 🙄🙄🙄 what a silly shallow life honestly...

47C7B592-6CFA-4AB6-A46E-04B9522F1B3C.png

“char, char look at MEEEEEEEE, look at MEEEEEE!!! Look what I got for free!!!”

9572E6EE-B143-43BD-9CAE-29F501E30994.png

ohhh but no Char my free candle is too good for you!! You can’t have it in your dressing room silly!!
“I don’t want him to have it exclusively in his dressing room because I like it!”
What a greedy, materialistic girl Grosie Josie is ....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
one weird thing about the video today - Charlie said that the local butcher operates during normal business hours which is not convenient because he works all day and it would be closed if he tried to pop over to it after work. What does he do all day? That I found very confusing - also - surely he could over during his lunch break from work?
I get they work at home, but it’s always bothered me how much Josie talks about how they HAVE to be productive all day- and when she sits and watches tv she just can’t because she’s so hard on herself about not getting work done! I’m not saying her job isn’t hard or doesn’t have a lot of work but taking a break won’t kill you, and charlie doesn’t even really keep up with his “blogger” things so I have no idea what he does... I think he might help josie ? But does she really have that much stuff for him to do if she literally does it all day?

Reactions: 15
I get they work at home, but it’s always bothered me how much Josie talks about how they HAVE to be productive all day- and when she sits and watches tv she just can’t because she’s so hard on herself about not getting work done! I’m not saying her job isn’t hard or doesn’t have a lot of work but taking a break won’t kill you, and charlie doesn’t even really keep up with his “blogger” things so I have no idea what he does... I think he might help josie ? But does she really have that much stuff for him to do if she literally does it all day?
I’d say from her behaviour and attitude on her videos being her fiancé is a full time job alone least of all being her skivvy and having her grinding her jaw constantly at him and flashing her eyes every time he interrupts. I’d bet anything she doesn’t actually rewatch her videos when editing to notice or doesn’t care it’s her way or the highway

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think Charlie still works for the company he worked for a few years back... I almost think she just wanted people to think they were a “blogger” couple because I know she got some “family” money but she has bad spending habits and all this work they are doing I just don’t believe she’s paying for all this with just her money. I have no idea what the name of the company he worked for / if there’s a way to even find out if he’s there still (not good at detective work)

Reactions: 13
If she knew how I almost risked my life getting to West Germany she’d quite frankly shut the f*** up that’s the only time you’ll ever read me using that word. I dread to think what those removal men may have endured getting here. War torn countries, dictatorships, oppression she needs a serious and life embracing wake up call to realise how offensive, hypocritical and stupid she is at times. Remember she’s an educated woman, highest grades, blah blah blah yet has such a sense of entitlement to spout off like that, emotionally unintelligent and foolish. At least they are trying and I bet you most of them had much better degrees than her in their home countries

I obtained my degree in Physics, a Masters. When I arrived I stacked shelves in Kwiksave then a second job cleaning the local shopping centre and learnt English by watching Brookside and Eastenders and people around me and when I could afford it I took evening classes in English language. 31 years later I own two homes, a good job and my family all got sent through to University and Gap years. Josephine think before you speak those removal men or others are no way below you. Ignorant woman

I can imagine her being so snobby . No one is better than anyone no matter what job you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How bloody precious!!
Get organised like the rest of us Charlie!
He doesn't even work. It's a 2 minute walk to the village, mine is 3 miles away.
Oh Lord! Do I watch and start my weekend in a bad mood or not watch and feel I am missing out? 😁
Seriously, I know it's part of their "job" but their daily vlogging consists of Lighting a fire, walking the dogs, organizing closets, vacuuming, opening packages, taking photos and cooking meals. UM that's what all of us do AFTER WORK AND ON WEEKENDS.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can imagine her being so snobby . No one is better than anyone no matter what job you do.
It’s her problem advertised for the millions to see. God forbid she ever suffers bankruptcy from her vanity project and those removal men drive past in a top of the range car and smile at her, that would be great karmic justice seeing as she’s obsessed with the Secret. Many years ago in one of my many shifts, I was told by my managaress something offensive that wasn’t my fault. I bit my tongue and ignored her. 25 years later fate brought us together again and I became that woman’s Managing Director in a different sector and town. I never forgot her name or what she said to me and when it came to her promotion I reminded her of our little encounter. She got her promotion because it would have been unlawful and unjust not to. Having me as her boss was justice instead however what goes around really does come around

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg woman can you talk without giving your jaw and lips a fulllllllllllll workout? I’ve never seen anything like this in my life with any person. And the non stop teeth licking. CRINGE has she just not filmed from this angle? Or did she wear herself out trying to talk normal in the vlog from yesterday and now she’s just forgotten?

Try talking like her for just one minute and see how exhausting it is... not to mention ridiculous. Even when he is talking she’s working that mouth and the constant mmmhhmm yup and making faces and blinking. Watch Charlie speak nearly all the same words and his mouth moves like a normal person.

Don't get me started on these moron's TIPS to move. :sleep:

12866E15-58D3-4F4C-84F0-6D92D0EB24B3.jpeg

9987CAC8-9263-4035-AC8E-C95D522D045D.jpeg
057924CB-596F-4260-B69C-AA1A69BF11B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A final point which is personal, I am a Romanian born Hungarian descent immigrant to the United Kingdom from Transylvania. I came over after the Revolution of 1989 and worked my arse off to achieve not only financial stability and a life but years of honing my English which eventually allowed me to be a naturalised citizen. If she ever complains again about people not speaking English to her standard again, I think she needs to get some integrity and fast. She said it again in a very passive aggressive sneering way disguised by a sweet voice. Why mention it? It’s unnecessarily rude of her. That is how you improve yourself by trying, you do not get to the standard of English I and millions of others write and speak by not trying. She should show some respect and be grateful she is born into privilege and not open her trap like that about people who are just trying to improve their lives. That was so offensive her attitude so much considering she got on her moral high ground about behaviour and attitude during that We need to talk. She does not know those removal people and what hardship some of them have gone through. Colour code the thing and hand it to them. If they do approach you that is their job because they are serving a customer. If they didn’t she would whinge so they can’t win. Grow up Josephine you’re almost 30
Which, to me, further confirms her racist and prejudiced attitude. Josie certainly has not learnt from her Twitter debacle. And she does not even try to hide her prejudice anymore.

Josie probably only speaks English and 5 French words whereas many immigrants speak 3 or 4 languages including English.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I obtained my degree in Physics, a Masters. When I arrived I stacked shelves in Kwiksave then a second job cleaning the local shopping centre and learnt English by watching Brookside and Eastenders and people around me and when I could afford it I took evening classes in English language. 31 years later I own two homes, a good job and my family all got sent through to University and Gap years. Josephine think before you speak those removal men or others are no way below you. Ignorant woman
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Congratulations on your achievements. You have much to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A final point which is personal, I am a Romanian born Hungarian descent immigrant to the United Kingdom from Transylvania. I came over after the Revolution of 1989 and worked my arse off to achieve not only financial stability and a life but years of honing my English which eventually allowed me to be a naturalised citizen. If she ever complains again about people not speaking English to her standard again, I think she needs to get some integrity and fast. She said it again in a very passive aggressive sneering way disguised by a sweet voice. Why mention it? It’s unnecessarily rude of her. That is how you improve yourself by trying, you do not get to the standard of English I and millions of others write and speak by not trying. She should show some respect and be grateful she is born into privilege and not open her trap like that about people who are just trying to improve their lives. That was so offensive her attitude so much considering she got on her moral high ground about behaviour and attitude during that We need to talk. She does not know those removal people and what hardship some of them have gone through. Colour code the thing and hand it to them. If they do approach you that is their job because they are serving a customer. If they didn’t she would whinge so they can’t win. Grow up Josephine you’re almost 30
Josephine needs to really STFU about this because if I were to sit here, I would tit on her Spanish accent which is literally tit! This literally boils my blood because she is a POS for saying and thinking that way.

My parents are immigrants and they have an accent. So she needs to F OFF. Honestly, anyone who can speak a secondary language or third or what 5 should never be made fun of. Contrary, give them props for even trying or knowing more than one.

Your accomplishments are admirable and inspiring. ❤ Josie is a prejudice and ignorant dumbass

• Heart
Which, to me, further confirms her racist and prejudiced attitude. Josie certainly has not learnt from her Twitter debacle. And she does not even try to hide her prejudice anymore.

Josie probably only speaks English and 5 French words whereas many immigrants speak 3 or 4 languages including English.
Very badly pronounced Spanish and Italian. Her pronunciation of Omorovicza whom she received PR from once she pronounced Omorovicksa it’s Omoroveetsa. Needless to say she’s never promoted them since. Nasty person she is and we all reap what we sow

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Congratulations on your achievements. You have much to be proud of.
Thank you you’re very kind to say that. I’m pleased of what I achieved but my pride goes toward my children who are my greatest joy. I did it all for them I always wanted a family and give them all the chances opportunities sadly my parents or society at that time couldn’t offer. Children are the future as they say. Thank you again and bless you 😊

Josephine needs to really STFU about this because if I were to sit here, I would tit on her Spanish accent which is literally tit! This literally boils my blood because she is a POS for saying and thinking that way.

My parents are immigrants and they have an accent. So she needs to F OFF. Honestly, anyone who can speak a secondary language or third or what 5 should never be made fun of. Contrary, give them props for even trying or knowing more than one.

Your accomplishments are admirable and inspiring. ❤ Josie is a prejudice and ignorant dumbass
Thank you and bless you. Yes your evaluation on Madam is right on point as my children (all grown up now) would say 😊

one weird thing about the video today - Charlie said that the local butcher operates during normal business hours which is not convenient because he works all day and it would be closed if he tried to pop over to it after work. What does he do all day? That I found very confusing - also - surely he could over during his lunch break from work?
Oh how rude of that Butcher! The nerve of the man working through standard UK business hours. I’m surprised Boris Johnson hasn’t made a public broadcast with Professors Doom and Gloom to say, NO Mr ...... proprietor of the local Butchers you will not go home at 5.30 you will stay open for as long as Mr Charles Irons needs you open! Pandemic or no pandemic family life or no family life!! 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Question for you all in the UK... Seems like all the bloggers use the word 'COUNTRYSIDE' A LOT when really seems like the are not that far from London and for sure just a more rural outskirt of a neary suburb like Milton Keynes.

Is CountrySIDE a typical description of these areas or are Josie, Lydia and Frow saying to make more of where they live like they are living on estates/grounds Downton Abbey/Queen Elizabeth Grounds? Fleur doesn't say Countryside at all or rarely and she's not far from them and from what I can tell actually lives in a major house with grounds, garden, greenhouse, etc, so that's why I ask.

Very badly pronounced Spanish and Italian. Her pronunciation of Omorovicza whom she received PR from once she pronounced Omorovicksa it’s Omoroveetsa. Needless to say she’s never promoted them since. Nasty person she is and we all reap what we sow

Thank you you’re very kind to say that. I’m pleased of what I achieved but my pride goes toward my children who are my greatest joy. I did it all for them I always wanted a family and give them all the chances opportunities sadly my parents or society at that time couldn’t offer. Children are the future as they say. Thank you again and bless you 😊

Thank you and bless you. Yes your evaluation on Madam is right on point as my children (all grown up now) would say 😊
Sidenote, I would actually be interested in learning more about your journey and experiences than watching a Josie Q & A. Maybe Josie would learn a thing or 2 about life. But, alas, we can only hope.
I did not watch her Q & A and I don't think I will, just reading here, her comments have really upset me. I have many immigrant friends, who have worked so hard to get where they are today. And to focus on an accent / bad English is just so shallow. She is such a negative person.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Question for you all in the UK... Seems like all the bloggers use the word 'COUNTRYSIDE' A LOT when really seems like the are not that far from London and for sure just a more rural outskirt of a neary suburb like Milton Keynes.

Is CountrySIDE a typical description of these areas or are Josie, Lydia and Frow saying to make more of where they live like they are living on estates/grounds Downton Abbey/Queen Elizabeth Grounds? Fleur doesn't say Countryside at all or rarely and she's not far from them and from what I can tell actually lives in a major house with grounds, garden, greenhouse, etc, so that's why I ask.
I live in a rural area dont normally say countryside it's usually snobs / townies or wannabies who's say that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have not watched the vlog yet . From the comments here I don't think I can stomach it ... she's insufferable.
As for Charles working , DAAAAHLINGS , cleaning and polishing the thousand pairs of shoes he has IS a full time job !! So please be more understanding !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sidenote, I would actually be interested in learning more about your journey and experiences than watching a Josie Q & A. Maybe Josie would learn a thing or 2 about life. But, alas, we can only hope.
I did not watch her Q & A and I don't think I will, just reading here, her comments have really upset me. I have many immigrant friends, who have worked so hard to get where they are today. And to focus on an accent / bad English is just so shallow. She is such a negative person.
You’re very sweet to say that. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time to spare and the time I do spare I do what everybody else and chill with the family or come on here! I come on here not to slag her off left right and centre but to hold her accountable for things and get another perspective on various topics that are related to her or that she brings up if that makes any sense, also on other topics not related to her. I think Youtubers tend to think that because they are on screen they are exempt from judgment and I can promise you and her that I’m no keyboard warrior I’d say all of this to her face if I ever met her. Somethings she does are ok and good hence why I started watching her channel. 5 years later upgraded lifestyle she has not upgraded her personality and that has to be addressed if she is making a living on the basis of her behaviour in my opinion. It seems to be getting worse and her snide comment about the removal men is exactly why she gets the negativity she loathes. I also believe strongly in free speech providing it does not intend harm or incite racial or emotional hatred. Her comments is inciting that and if the removal men ever see that vlog my advice would be to them to contact Citizens Advice because that is discriminatory comment to make in this day and age and decency speaking. She may not have disclosed their names but they will know themselves and they were featured on her vlog on moving day. Which in itself is a form of disclosure of identity. Somebody out there will recognise them or know in depth on the law than myself but it’s a valid point to make. Also it’s obvious she reads this and she can’t delete the comments. It’s also worth noting that I judge from her words, not on here not on the YouTube comments but from her herself. Her actions, attitudes, reactions and her words. When she started she was a joy to watch. Positive, happy to watch, promoted great products which I bought. Really sweet chirpy lady then it changed. If only she could go back to that lovely sweet sunny way she was. Asking how others are, let me know in the comments what you love ..... that sort of thing. Never too late to change or realise either

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.