Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not realised how foolish they look? Even their dogs look embarrassed ....
View attachment 285421
What a shame they are having to share the shepherd's stick...must be awful when you are real ruffty tuffty country folk who each need these things for their way of life and work! :rolleyes:

Had a squiz at the Burberry website....OMG their stuff is mostly awful these days, some really bizarre stuff, (ahem, like the coat with the detachable 'bib'). Mind you that facility will be useful for our teeth sucking, lip smacking, drooling fashionista. When the 'bib' gets drool soaked she can just whip it off. Ewwww I feel a bit sick now :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ten IG stories to shill an over priced camera that you’ll save “1/2 hAlF oFf WiTh mY cOdE”. Offering no specs juat that it’s “hUgH qUaLItY” (sic).

No wonder her IG account popularity is down per Gramho. It’s at barely 92.05%, down significantly since the lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His book remarks will make any book lover scream! « you have a lot of books you don’t need ,re home them and replace »

Reactions: 7
Should I venture over to YT and watch todays Q&A in the drawing room?
Dear sweet baby sheep that video title already sounds awful and just hearing the first 5 minutes about moving tips was enough for me to say, “Not today Satan, not today”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She actually addressed the utilities and buying french furniture. And the fact that they do have a maid. 😱

All around the 25 minute timestamp.

It’s still cringe though, she can’t even be patient to let Charshanka finish his thoughts before grinding her jaw.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
one weird thing about the video today - Charlie said that the local butcher operates during normal business hours which is not convenient because he works all day and it would be closed if he tried to pop over to it after work. What does he do all day? That I found very confusing - also - surely he could over during his lunch break from work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
one weird thing about the video today - Charlie said that the local butcher operates during normal business hours which is not convenient because he works all day and it would be closed if he tried to pop over to it after work. What does he do all day? That I found very confusing - also - surely he could over during his lunch break from work?
You mean from SFH to the butchers and back?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How bloody precious!!
Get organised like the rest of us Charlie!
He doesn't even work. It's a 2 minute walk to the village, mine is 3 miles away.
Oh Lord! Do I watch and start my weekend in a bad mood or not watch and feel I am missing out? 😁

• Haha
How bloody precious!!
Get organised like the rest of us Charlie!
He doesn't even work. It's a 2 minute walk to the village, mine is 3 miles away.
Oh Lord! Do I watch and start my weekend in a bad mood or not watch and feel I am missing out? 😁
I wonder if Charshanka got a real job where he has to punch the clock for someone else so they can afford that place.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like Charlies grandmother in this video not his girlfriend.

And LOL Char admitting to selling stuff on ebay.

And wow bitching about the moving men not perfectly speaking English😡

Oh and homegirl really is giving her face a workout

(sorry updating my post as I watch🙈)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Well honestly that’s 43 minutes I’ll never get back. It was slightly patronising actually her way of approaching what could have been a very informative and good video. If it was designed to be helpful it missed the mark by the self indulgence of her way of answering. For instance the boxing up of things and the way she elastic banded the hangers. For those who are watching her channel for the first time they won’t have seen the appalling wastage and manner in which she has conducted in those 6 months. For instance the attic room crammed packed with junk that looked as if it was flung there without a thought and the amount of random boxes in the powder room. The best advice that Josephine could have given was the practical side of moving ie the legal stuff, an explanation of stamp duty, how to get a survey done who to go to and how first time buyers can go about getting a solicitor and the exchange etc etc a huge missed list of opportunity to discuss and really enable people or to empower people but no self indulgent and relying too much on others asking. I don’t believe that her demographic is entirely the baby boomer generation or even Gen Y there will be Millennials watching her so not everybody who watches will be experienced home owners. In short a very lazily approached video

Also crucial to the video of moving house was to discuss buying a listed property but I doubt Josephine has versed up on the laws or regulations but simply bought it and learnt on the way. A huge opportunity to inform others on the pitfalls which she herself admitted almost came a cropper over that fireplace where other PR is just casually dumped around. Josephine if you’re reading, IG stories tell a thousand words

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The cleaner 7 hours/week, Charlie saying that he works all day (can't even mow his own grass), it would have been helpful during the move to have friends come and help change lightbulbs, etc. I have to say this - they "work" from home. Guess what - there are regular people from all walks of life who have to commute to work and still clean their own home and mow their own grass and do their weekly shopping. What is wrong with these people?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A final point which is personal, I am a Romanian born Hungarian descent immigrant to the United Kingdom from Transylvania. I came over after the Revolution of 1989 and worked my arse off to achieve not only financial stability and a life but years of honing my English which eventually allowed me to be a naturalised citizen. If she ever complains again about people not speaking English to her standard again, I think she needs to get some integrity and fast. She said it again in a very passive aggressive sneering way disguised by a sweet voice. Why mention it? It’s unnecessarily rude of her. That is how you improve yourself by trying, you do not get to the standard of English I and millions of others write and speak by not trying. She should show some respect and be grateful she is born into privilege and not open her trap like that about people who are just trying to improve their lives. That was so offensive her attitude so much considering she got on her moral high ground about behaviour and attitude during that We need to talk. She does not know those removal people and what hardship some of them have gone through. Colour code the thing and hand it to them. If they do approach you that is their job because they are serving a customer. If they didn’t she would whinge so they can’t win. Grow up Josephine you’re almost 30

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A final point which is personal, I am a Romanian born Hungarian descent immigrant to the United Kingdom from Transylvania. I came over after the Revolution of 1989 and worked my arse off to achieve not only financial stability and a life but years of honing my English which eventually allowed me to be a naturalised citizen. If she ever complains again about people not speaking English to her standard again, I think she needs to get some integrity and fast. She said it again in a very passive aggressive sneering way disguised by a sweet voice. Why mention it? It’s unnecessarily rude of her. That is how you improve yourself by trying, you do not get to the standard of English I and millions of others write and speak by not trying. She should show some respect and be grateful she is born into privilege and not open her trap like that about people who are just trying to improve their lives. That was so offensive her attitude so much considering she got on her moral high ground about behaviour and attitude during that We need to talk. She does not know those removal people and what hardship some of them have gone through. Colour code the thing and hand it to them. If they do approach you that is their job because they are serving a customer. If they didn’t she would whinge so they can’t win. Grow up Josephine you’re almost 30
I have heard this saying “never make fun of someone who speaks broken English, it means they are fluent in another language”. Josie can barely speak one language properly, we all have been witness to her multiple grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. And that happens to be her “mother tongue”. She should come off her high horse and realize she doesn’t contribute much to the society, hardly anyone will be affected by her industry being wiped off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have heard this saying “never make fun of someone who speaks broken English, it means they are fluent in another language”. Josie can barely speak one language properly, we all have been witness to her multiple grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. And that happens to be her “mother tongue”. She should come off her high horse and realize she doesn’t contribute much to the society, hardly anyone will be affected by her industry being wiped off.
If she knew how I almost risked my life getting to West Germany she’d quite frankly shut the f*** up that’s the only time you’ll ever read me using that word. I dread to think what those removal men may have endured getting here. War torn countries, dictatorships, oppression she needs a serious and life embracing wake up call to realise how offensive, hypocritical and stupid she is at times. Remember she’s an educated woman, highest grades, blah blah blah yet has such a sense of entitlement to spout off like that, emotionally unintelligent and foolish. At least they are trying and I bet you most of them had much better degrees than her in their home countries

I obtained my degree in Physics, a Masters. When I arrived I stacked shelves in Kwiksave then a second job cleaning the local shopping centre and learnt English by watching Brookside and Eastenders and people around me and when I could afford it I took evening classes in English language. 31 years later I own two homes, a good job and my family all got sent through to University and Gap years. Josephine think before you speak those removal men or others are no way below you. Ignorant woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.