Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only just started watching today's blog, and can't believe she is putting up a "faux" Christmas tree in October. And when she started saying she needed some sort of "structure" around the fireplace for her no doubt "faux" (very non Cotswold) garland, Charlie started to disagree and she changed the subject. Honestly, she was talking to him just like you would talk to a child ... humour the child and change the subject when he disagrees with you. HOW does he not see it and react? Honestly, the way she speaks to him sometimes is awful...
I think he is in his bubble most of the time, or maybe he will end up in a Christmas bauble !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to stop watching about a month ago cause her videos were grating on me so badly!
does she still abuse her dogs? And those shoes 🤢🤢🤢🤢 they look like elf hats and they DO NOT fit 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I only just started watching today's blog, and can't believe she is putting up a "faux" Christmas tree in October. And when she started saying she needed some sort of "structure" around the fireplace for her no doubt "faux" (very non Cotswold) garland, Charlie started to disagree and she changed the subject. Honestly, she was talking to him just like you would talk to a child ... humour the child and change the subject when he disagrees with you. HOW does he not see it and react? Honestly, the way she speaks to him sometimes is awful...
Much as I loathe Charlie in his present incarnation as Milady Josie's sidekick/houseboy I do feel he has the makings of being a decent human being. For instance he seems to have some manners and he has more of a feel for that property they live in. If only he could escape her pretentious, narcissistic clutches, get a proper job and meet a warm, emotionally intelligent partner to have some fun with.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Much as I loathe Charlie in his present incarnation as Milady Josie's sidekick/houseboy I do feel he has the makings of being a decent human being. For instance he seems to have some manners and he has more of a feel for that property they live in. If only he could escape her pretentious, narcissistic clutches, get a proper job and meet a warm, emotionally intelligent partner to have some fun with.....
wHaT’s MoRe FuN ThAN sNaPPInG PiCs oF mY fReE gOoDs? OUr sEx lIfE iS GReAt, I jUsT lAy tHeRe aNd hE dOEsN’t lET mE aRoUNd hIs WeE wInKy wItH tHesE teEtH!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look... Josie has gotten herself a “cowboyesque western detail autumnal” FREE hat that she knows will look lovely with her faux fur gilee and sheriff 🤠 detail boots.

I’m thinking she looks a little more “mountyesque” with how she wears her hats lol

9D67A39D-BEB9-4F50-9B19-CCE64D70F384.jpeg
CCC2709E-6AA5-4019-8696-00A6557F3159.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven’t been on in so long (not that anyone probably noticed) my medical school work kept me busy (so sadly) couldn’t watch her videos.. but I’ve been reading through and I have seen her in several vlogs she will let the dog lick her hand and then she’ll pick up food without washing or wiping her hand. (God the unsanitary) And I have Been repulsed at how she treats those dogs I mean she talks mad crap about the one being “stupid” not that the dog understands but god? She obviously favors the one I can’t imagine how she’d treat the “favorite” child when she has 2. Her morals for things disgust me. I question how she tricks people because it’s so obvious not that I see it.

• Sick
I despair of people I really do!
With that facial expression, Charlie needs to be careful, he could get mistaken for the village idiot.

Screenshot_20201023_094652.jpg

• Haha
Now now Josie, you mean YOU think it should be the cover of the magazine. Personally I think you’re more likely to end up on the cover of horse and rider...giddy up 🤭
If she ends up in country living I'll be unsubscribing as I'll know they've gone downhill. Everyone featured works hard on their gardens and smallholdings, interior designs are carefully picked out and styled around the specific house. Josie's house is beautiful but it has been turned into an ugly caricature, country living is not about being bougee and having designer clothes and tacky little Versailles furniture. She can duck right off if she thinks she belongs in that magazine.

Josie you're city trash and will never belong in the Cotswolds with your crappy attitude, crappy fashion and crappy furniture.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I fast forwarded thorough the vlog from yesterday. Again with the Secret !!!
It apparently in her mind works only when you tell yourself it worked . How about them half a million followers that she manifested by June/July ???? ....ohh I see, she ment 2021... silly me ! The Secret ! It works !!!
The Burberry coat...meeeh
The Jimmy Choo dupes... awful...
The bathroom next to the dressing room... butchered .. smh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
None of the stuff she gets, despite it being spendy, is ever covetable. None of it goes together, and she always just looks like she raided a consignment store.

She’d be closer to a magazine cover if she snipped the tags off, but then I don’t suppose Chibby would allow that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do they not realised how foolish they look? Even their dogs look embarrassed ....
E5E4489B-2629-4C4F-919A-501813332D3A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do think that Josie should take a little lesson in « underwear »! Shapes, colors…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.