Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goooooood morning my DAHHHLINGGGGGGGGGGS

You thought I couldn't do ANOTHER video of all the same things but somehow worse, but I'm here to prove you wrong!

I'm here to get my cost per unworn tags on wear outta these things befor lele snags them for chibby!

BACK are ALL the same things with all of my favorite guest stars, Elvis Shearling, sweater dress #10, ysl Sheriff 🤠 detail boots, at least 4 same looking chloe bags, jeans AND shoes o_O together, pretty woman thigh high hooker boots in white of course, yeti vest and enough swaying and smug (so proud of myself for finally getting this right in my not complete complete dressing room) looks to make you all :sick:

As always I've got lots of lazy details and crap lying around in every single shot. Here are my 12 ways to style crap in reflections, sheet hanging off window, empty hangers, LUMP in my stylish hair bun, see through sweaters and lumpy bras, not one but 2 open cupboard doors, ring light and tripod, black electrical cords plugged into sockets, and other bits and bobs in your stylish BEIGE PARADE.

(I mean how hard is it to check the reflections before hitting record in the TWELVE times she changed and started again? And this is at least day 10 of these where during editing she must have noticed it too? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️)

View attachment 266133View attachment 266134View attachment 266135View attachment 266136View attachment 266138View attachment 266139
Are those boots Fairfax and Favor

Reactions: 4
What koolaid is Kim drinking, and how on earth does she look at Jo-ho and see someone who needs more stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Methinks there is a reason the Burberry coat didn't sell last year???!! It's horrid. :( Can't beat the classic style.

Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 18.16.06.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think the PR she was btching about paying duties on was actually the package from her follower? She's over there throwing those new sunglasses against the glass countertop. She's such a fkn horse in the china shop.

Ugh wHaT a tiRinG dAy oF OrGanIzInG prOduCtS. So TiRinG OpEniNg aLl tHe PaCkAgES aNd sTicKinG mY pOO fInGeR iNtO aLl tHe CrEaMs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
For those who have watched the first 4 minutes in her powder room, I shall leave this here.
I could not believe it when she started prattling on about her plans for removing the traditional and historic lime plaster to replace it with modern plaster and then to stick wallpaper on top of that!!!!! Her ignorance really does not deserve that house....she is destroying it with her crackpot ideas.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I would love to know how Josie would cope all on her own in that cold, drafty, oversized house.
I wonder if she is going to enjoy smelling of smoked ham! Fire places are beautiful but pointless, they don’t heat the room, make a mess and smell, I was bought up with one and we were always cold and smelling of smoke😫

• Haha
  • Heart
For those who have watched the first 4 minutes in her powder room, I shall leave this here.
Advertising her ignorance and changes (if without permission) of listed historic home laws and regulations will only get her into trouble. Unwise and very expensive if convicted of it read this article and let it be a cautionary tale. If she does have permission then that’s between the listing authority and them however without permission is just asking for trouble. I hope she has done her homework on the renovation and acts accordingly because keeping England’s history is important and why regulatory authorities are in practice https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...of-grade-ii-listed-building-a3330926.html?amp

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Advertising her ignorance and changes (if without permission) of listed historic home laws and regulations will only get her into trouble. Unwise and very expensive if convicted of it read this article and let it be a cautionary tale. If she does have permission then that’s between the listing authority and them however without permission is just asking for trouble. I hope she has done her homework on the renovation and acts accordingly because keeping England’s history is important and why regulatory authorities are in practice https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...of-grade-ii-listed-building-a3330926.html?amp
You know she gives tit about rules and regulations. To this day I have to find a situation where she obliged the rules.

Reactions: 14
I guess her mom is moving in the coach house because her dog is living with them now. Also did you all notice she said that the fireplace smoked a lot? That's not normal and I remember that when the chimney guy made a test to see if the chimney was working properly, we noticed that the smoke was not getting sucked up the chimney. Charlie and Josie one the other hand said it was working perfectly 🙄

Oh... and "the secret" brought her Tory Burch boots🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
You know she gives tit about rules and regulations. To this day I have to find a situation where she obliged the rules.
Well at the end of the day, it’s her renovation and her responsibility let’s just hope it will be to the benefit of the house than it’s detriment. I know I’m very diplomatic if not at times too generous in my comments, but if she does read this it will disprove her theory that forums like this are commented by haters and uneducated folk. There are highly educated (if not more educated than her) intelligent and articulate people here in this discussion and she shouldn’t overlook that and only say her audience is the best an influencer can have. Constructive criticism as most of you know has transformed businesses and it’s churlish of her to denounce anybody that doesn’t agree with her. Just saying in case you read this Josephine

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is that?🤢🤢🤢
Probably the worst Jimmy Choo knock offs in the world. And she decided to show them in her channel. The things she does for money😡😡😡

20201022_215641.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What is that?🤢🤢🤢
Probably the worst Jimmy Choo knock offs in the world. And she decided to show them in her channel. The things she does for money😡😡😡

View attachment 284597
her waffling on about wearing shoes indoors ... coming to an EBay site near you ...
Chibby’s going to have a field day after all that junk got delivered

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it really bad taste how Josie constantly shows off her free goods all the time.

I can't believe she sells this 'British' nonsense to her followers . I can think of thousands of things more British than trench coat....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is her carpet wrong side up or is that the actually pattern ?
It looks like that but perhaps it is a new style?🤔
I watched Lydia's vlog and she said they were going to Josie's for Sunday roast and she was making the dessert. Still don't understand why she is so secretive about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I only just started watching today's blog, and can't believe she is putting up a "faux" Christmas tree in October. And when she started saying she needed some sort of "structure" around the fireplace for her no doubt "faux" (very non Cotswold) garland, Charlie started to disagree and she changed the subject. Honestly, she was talking to him just like you would talk to a child ... humour the child and change the subject when he disagrees with you. HOW does he not see it and react? Honestly, the way she speaks to him sometimes is awful...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.