Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t they live an hour outside of London? So it’s not that deep in the country and certainly they don’t get into a time machine and go back 100 years. What idiots.
She technically lives in the West Midlands .Charlie said in her blog Stratford was the council.

Reactions: 9
What a couple of nitwits. View attachment 283969
Sweet baby jaysus!
She is no longer saluting the horizon, she has gone into full iceberg spotter mode. Chaz looks even more vacant than usual and the dogs are praying for an iceberg!
They have become caricatures.
There has to be a WhatsApp group or local FB page. I want to know what the locals are saying. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone in the comments let her know that wet hay could catch on fire easily. Something every country girl should know but she just shrugged it off.

More from the helpful 🐑

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone in need of a 'nice' and 'inexpensive' skirt? Josie... ahem chibby-do-dah has just the thing.... Crafted in luxurious polyester...will add sparks to your forthcoming festive season ;)
940B60D1-40BB-414A-BB7E-06AD536425F8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
While Madame makes herself something to eat and doesn’t even look up
I noticed that too! I don’t know about anyone else but when I’m in company (husband or anyone for that matter) I would always offer them something to eat or drink and make a meal for them also, not just myself! I’d feel really guilty about making food for myself and going off to eat it alone...

• Heart
in the video she starts talking about the secret always making things come true for her - re the boots - but she is still short of 500k followers on youtube. Does anyone want to volunteer to ask her why in her vlog? LOL
FYI - I don't like the Burberry coat style - yuck. Would rather have their traditional coat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.