Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
68A2FBD7-15DC-4693-B89E-5B54BDB126FF.jpeg

After an exhaustive search on google image this is the closest thing I can find....organic pork rind šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
After her shared bath with char char she can reuse the dirty water for the two dogs. Four washed for the price of one (but still smelly and dirty!!)
After her shared bath with char char she can reuse the dirty water for the two dogs. Four washed for the price of one (but still smelly and dirty!!)
Please make that thought go away ... I don't even want to THINK about her shared bath with Char. Why would she even mention that in public? Just NO......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Please make that thought go away ... I don't even want to THINK about her shared bath with Char. Why would she even mention that in public? Just NO......
Iā€™m surprised that they havenā€™t invested in a hot tub I thought the nouveau riche went in for all that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to bring this back up....Has anyone worked out what the hoof/tusk was on their Sunday lunch yet? Itā€™s giving me nightmares šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve Googled ā€˜strange vegetablesā€™ and nothing similar pops up šŸ˜€
Didn't somebody say it was charred chard? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pork scratchings are the worst way to break your teeth their like stones, but pork rind cooked in the oven until crisp is quite delicious
ahhh ... my mistake - don't eat piggies, so didn't realise there was a difference
Josie would have been fine chomping on the rind with her gnashers šŸ¤­
Perhaps she's like a rabbit and needs a good session to wear them down to a normal length ? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i did think re advent and PR selling she could have done a charity auctions and sold these items and given the profits to a charity ect. Seeing as these are gifted items, she wouldnā€™t be loosing on anything, but then again the mortgage isnā€™t going to pay its self.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
i did think re advent and PR selling she could have done a charity auctions and sold these items and given the profits to a charity ect. Seeing as these are gifted items, she wouldnā€™t be loosing on anything, but then again the mortgage isnā€™t going to pay its self.
Dahhhling I dO cHaRitY oNcE a YeAr aT xMaS. I pAy DuTiEs oN sOME PaCkAGeS, sO I CaN sElL wHaTeVeR I WaNt!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.