Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooooooooooo someone has found a new white turtleneck to wear all day (walk dogs, bath dogs, gardening, cooking) and the next day all day....looks also like same leggings) and pretty sure she didn’t have time to wash it🤢.

We all know she has the hoarders paradise of 1,000 of the same looking turtleneck white sweater so what gives with her? A beige parade of all same looking things for “fashun” videos but come vlog time... in uniform dirty old same clothes . 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Keep an eye on chibbynicholl for “never worn with tags” on this one 🤥

EDIT to add I’ve just discovered she wore same get-up in previous vlog!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ ”called it”!!! She never goes up all the stairs to change clothes. That’s just a chibby waiting room for filming the beige or granny/floral parade!
B964AE3A-EF2C-4090-B61A-392345E26EBD.png
4BC41B42-0FCF-4F44-B63D-274D2D20A407.png
35380091-2A46-4FFC-9997-4BF498827B26.png
D687729E-AE04-4098-926F-CFBECBD3F849.png
0AD24D2E-8963-475E-85D0-7A11BA183DAF.png
7F68285E-1855-40D8-A9A1-4C09537EE190.png
A32F7096-FC57-4D18-81D7-5C37D3357F8F.png
C5B6927F-5DBB-4B7A-9022-CA06B051FB16.png
9EA34C82-6611-4C93-A9C3-162ED651D3D1.png
C6A555D0-EE68-4008-8F74-CE84E736241F.png
45A6142B-5B15-4B7E-B20F-9E9563EEE111.png
03CC3448-5F1C-472D-9920-6DCEBBBE2E62.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just want to know where her dumbass is changing josieldn to josieaonb or cotswoldsjos. Shoot I’ll even give up josieisaho if she wants it!
Is the long version of ' josieisaho ' JOSIEISAHORSE ? 🤔🤔🤔

Did she bathe the black dog 1st (the one that smelt like shite) and then bathe the white dog IN THE SAME DIRTY WATER ????? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She really is a filthy lil bugger. Blegh.
And a huuuuuuuge cheapskate.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she bathe the black dog 1st (the one that smelt like shite) and then bathe the white dog IN THE SAME DIRTY WATER ????? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Yeah, I would've changed the water between the Chum munchers too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
OMG 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

#CHALLENGEFORCHAZ

Fingers crossed.
I'm surprised he hasn't found a clay pigeon shooting range yet in their local AOONB. Perfect opportunity for the pair of them to play 'dress up as country toffs'....imagine the photo ops? I can just hear him shouting 'PULL'!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I would have bathed them in running water anyway. So, she basically bathed them in their own dirt. Nice.
I noticed the same, it's pretty disgusting. I've no issues with them being bathed in the sink, but keep the water running so it's actually clean. Especially when they're running in fields and god knows what other muck. No wonder she always complains they stink of 💩

• Sick
She only washed their undercarriage, the rest of them will still smell. 🤢
I put mine in the bath/shower and leave the running water. No filling the bath tub and doing a family eco wash. Maybe she should stick them in her bath after her outstanding pamper wash.
She really is grubbo jojo, it is all for the cost per wash, must keep it down!

I put mine in the bath/shower and leave the running water. No filling the bath tub and doing a family eco wash. Maybe she should stick them in her bath after her outstanding pamper wash.
yep!
This is just nasty af!
She has money to “treat” herself but stingy af for other things. She is a miserable woman.

• Sick
Perfect way to repurpose the bidet too.... it's extra long for those mutts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After her shared bath with char char she can reuse the dirty water for the two dogs. Four washed for the price of one (but still smelly and dirty!!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to bring this back up....Has anyone worked out what the hoof/tusk was on their Sunday lunch yet? It’s giving me nightmares 😂 I’ve Googled ‘strange vegetables’ and nothing similar pops up 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought it was supposed to be pork crackling but could wrong (and I am sure someone will tell me if I am)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was supposed to be pork crackling but could wrong (and I am sure someone will tell me if I am)
Not very nice looking crackling!
Gosh porc cracking with apple puree, yum. We don’t get that in France.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to bring this back up....Has anyone worked out what the hoof/tusk was on their Sunday lunch yet? It’s giving me nightmares 😂 I’ve Googled ‘strange vegetables’ and nothing similar pops up 😀
Only a post mortem would figure that out 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.