Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have some very « modern » music being played in the last vlog. Granny josie is waking up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She called herself a hoarder after we've done so numerous times.
'Hello daaahlink Josie, howya doing ? Any Glossy box Advent calendars to throw my way ... ? No ? Awww.'

🙄🙄🙄 cheapskate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
not to steal your thunder Petty

And now I have to boycott The Body Shop :eek:
She has advertised Body Shop body butters in the past so they clearly have been working with her for years 😣

She said they have friends over for Sunday roast. What's the point in concealing it is Ali and Lydia since they didn't have a problem with Ali making a story about it?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She has advertised Body Shop body butters in the past so they clearly have been working with her for years 😣

She said they have friends over for Sunday roast. What's the point in concealing it is Ali and Lydia since they didn't have a problem with Ali making a story about it?
She low key hates Lidl (jk I don’t know lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She low key hates Lidl (jk I don’t know lol).
You know she thinks she's a hundred times better than her.

She brags about where she went to school, her grades and university (even though she is nearing thirty) and knowing Lydia claims to have been homeless and a late university-starter it's such a weird mismatch.

Do you think they just sit and circle jerk over instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More items for sale... the gifted GHD 😳, a glossy box advent calendar (I wonder if it's current or products in there have expired) and chantecaille gifted or pr items🙄

View attachment 280853View attachment 280854

Also the CT magic cream she was supposed to give away 😡😡😡😡and some sockets 😜😜.
She is so dishonest, it's unbelievable 😡😡😡😱

View attachment 280876
Why on earth would you open the package of expensive cream... that literally makes it unhygienic for the next person. ?????? She's so weird. I almost want to start an instagram that's just pictures of the tit influencers expect people to buy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Alright I am so tempted to ask her where did her golden spray painted chair went or if she ever finished them LOL

All the CT makeup was clearly all PR.

Alright, It's not Sunday but I decided to do the Lord's work on Tuesday. Hopefully, they will reply back. Just curious about their policies. I've tweeted CT asking for clarification and tagged Norvina :)
Doubt Glossybox give a crap what happens to their PR, a YouTuber Eltoria resold all their PR to make her own advent calendar and they still PAY to work with her!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i think the gold spray painted chairs are being sold on her mom’s ebay account...

Considering the condition they came in before and after Josephine decided to add her touch they were nicer and could have made more money than wasting and ruining two perfectly lovely chairs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know she thinks she's a hundred times better than her.

She brags about where she went to school, her grades and university (even though she is nearing thirty) and knowing Lydia claims to have been homeless and a late university-starter it's such a weird mismatch.

Do you think they just sit and circle jerk over instagram?
My guess is that they bond over how many "trolls" they have between them... our ears will be burning for days when they get together 😏

This may be true but as a curious cat I am curious 🤨 😂
@PettyBettyBoop you're a curious cat I'm just a nosey cow 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'm about to get really nit-picky, but I blame it on the fact that I've been looking at new washers/dryers online: Is the floor uneven or is it her countertop? Or an optical illusion?
All of the above 🤣
Anddd the wonky countertop isn't deep enough either 🤨
If it was up to me I'd redo the whole room, it's a jumbled mess of a utility room imo.
What actually is it... a boot room, cloak room, dog bedroom, canine washery, laundry, larder, bins 🙄
Why is the bread bin in there for instance? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
I just want to know where her dumbass is changing josieldn to josieaonb or cotswoldsjos. Shoot I’ll even give up josieisaho if she wants it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just want to know where her dumbass is changing josieldn to josieaonb or cotswoldsjos. Shoot I’ll even give up josieisaho if she wants it!
yoooo dead 💀 I’d die lol

she is a content creator in the Cotswolds

she could just choose: Josie_VictoriaBeckhamILiveHereTooLetsBeBesties #BeckhamBesties

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.