Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a social worker I've done work with women's shelters and can confirm they would accept gifts of makeup and cosmetics only if the seals are not broken on the packaging.
For eco purposes I've seen you can dispose of used makeup at Tesco now (if you want a clear out of old stuff).
In the Ebay pics of lotion and potions they have photographed them with the tops off, which is a no no for anyone because (let's face it) this is unbelievably unhygienic 🤢
Agreed it’s not only unhygienic but wrong. Especially with women’s shelters they deserve dignity and respect than given disused opened makeup but without giving my hometown out it’s actually very hard in my area to give things and a subject brought up within the council as to trying to improve the issue. I’ve never offered toiletries though. eBay shouldn’t be permitting the sale of toiletries not only lack of hygiene but also through a pandemic is just asking for trouble in my opinion for whatever it’s worth 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Would she seriously not get into trouble or piss off brands by doing this??! Especially selling this year’s Glossybox calendar for a profit?! Or do they not care once they’ve sent it all out?
Some companies have contract clauses and others do not care but we don’t know what terms these companies have. If people complain enough about this, maybe they will listen?

Reactions: 12
Some companies have contract clauses and others do not care but we don’t know what terms these companies have. If people complain enough about this, maybe they will listen?
We are in the same opinion boat so to speak however businesses are very good at acting upon their best interests than what the general public think which to intelligent folk alike is completely illogical as it’s the public they are at the mercy of so to speak as it’s Joe Public who pay their bills etc. There must be a balance but life is life and it’s the public consumer who gets stuffed over (politely put)

Reactions: 6
I just think selling PR stuff is just wrong whether the company cares or doesn’t. I was always under the impression that selling PR was illegal (or a big no no) because of a US influencer got in trouble for selling her PR products.
Now if she is selling this, is she reporting the gains in her taxes? Just curious 🤨

I think she is the most tackiest person for doing this. She could raffle all the PR stuff and donate the money or just offer it to her fans in a give away. her greed is what will keep her from getting 1 mil followers unless she buys her followers. A lot of micro influencers do constant give aways on IG!

Eitherway, I guess like many gave mentioned here, she has to pay for heating bill this winter (since Sweaty Betty thermals won’t be there to help her keep warm). 😂

Also you can’t buy class, Grossie J
EC0BDE12-F824-49CD-A81D-05861C3BE8FC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish someone would comment how cute it is to play dress up in the AONB 😂

Soooo out of touch with reality 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alright I am so tempted to ask her where did her golden spray painted chair went or if she ever finished them LOL

All the CT makeup was clearly all PR.

Alright, It's not Sunday but I decided to do the Lord's work on Tuesday. Hopefully, they will reply back. Just curious about their policies. I've tweeted CT asking for clarification and tagged Norvina :)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She has got a new lewk. Facial expression makes her look vacant.
It’s better than saluting the horizon or staring at the ground, I suppose.
Has she joined the Amish and not told us???

She's far too short to wear those dresses and skirts....she looks like Mrs Pepperpot!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alright I am so tempted to ask her where did her golden spray painted chair went or if she ever finished them LOL

Alright, It's not Sunday but I decided to do the Lord's work on Tuesday. Hopefully, they will reply back. Just curious about their policies. I've tweeted CT asking for clarification and tagged Norvina :)
i think the gold spray painted chairs are being sold on her mom’s ebay account...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She is an ungrateful cow! View attachment 281382
Zara dresses are too expensive and so are import duty on gifts, but buying 47 beige coats for 350 pounds each is absolutely normal.

We should message Charlotte Dahhling too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i think the gold spray painted chairs are being sold on her mom’s ebay account...

Oh I know but want to see what she says directly lol

Zara dresses are too expensive and so are import duty on gifts, but buying 47 beige coats for 350 pounds each is absolutely normal.

We should message Charlotte Dahhling too
I tweeted her 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She has got a new lewk. Facial expression makes her look vacant.
It’s better than saluting the horizon or staring at the ground, I suppose.
IDK still looks a little homeless bag lady to me, which is offensive to those ladies. She didn't credit them for her style.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.