Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all those « sexy » tops and the pearly bag, all she is going to need is a « poll » and she will be able to get char char « tensed »!!
and guess what - it will be a gold pole! uh oh - I just thought of something - Charlie should buy some of that edible paint - in gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Josie... we get it the car is silent.. those keys aren’t “chic” they look like every key now. I don’t need a car review, not everyone can afford to buy a car during a hard time in the world. Oh yeah she said the car is silent, 40000000 times. But also she talks about listening to the podcast did she never learn history because this is the second vlog she talks about how shook she is about this info.. but I learned these things in school?

What a dream
OMG!!
The pic of her in the hat reminds me of the spoilt, mean girl whose parents owned the shop in Little House on the Prairie!
I shall go Google!

• Haha
Here's one...

The princess and the pea-head and the golden bed.

20200729_093352.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
True but they aren't giving her the car, just loaning. The investment is quite low.
I hope the company for it's sake, has set a cap on the amount they will provide her.
Well, that really was what I needed. Josie explaining her car to me. “I’m quite a nervous driver.” I’m really not surprised. I’m rather surprised that she is allowed to drive at all, though. I’m sure she’s the type of person who doesn’t actually know how to fill up the car with petrol. But that’s what Char is for, right? I know this is terribly crude, but I’m sure Char Char has has a really small one. Lol!
And please Josie, stop gushing over that field! It’s nice but it’s a generic, bloody field! (Is it barley or wheat???🤬)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Starrylove Yeah as Iris says lots of screenshots on here plus someone previously highlighted on a thread a while back this website (I’m sorry I can’t remember who 🤦🏽‍♀️) which shows her instagram stuff, even what gets deleted 😏

I wanted to add the screen shots but they didn’t have it as an option and the email is a “no reply” one /:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
With all the excitement over the car, the outstanding beauty of f…all, the wonderful dream clothes and the dressing room bits and bobs(super duper) , her front teeth were really having their day out. They were all over the place and definitely hiding all the others! I am in shock and speechless😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread name Fashion Mumblr: The Irons, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

• Heart
Reactions: 13
With all those « sexy » tops and the pearly bag, all she is going to need is a « pole » and she will be able to get char char « tensed »!!
and guess what - it will be a gold pole! uh oh - I just thought of something - Charlie should buy some of that edible paint - in gold
You mean like this? 🤭
20200806_232006.jpg

I would love this as our new thread pic 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You mean like this? 🤭
View attachment 204112
I would love this as our new thread pic 👍
Dya know what she looks loads better here.. now she just looks like a complete idiot with her granny dresses!
What a contrast... start going out with a stripper (I know she ain’t a stripper but she looks like one here hah) few years and a house move later and u find urself engaged to little bo peep with her weird mouth suck y thing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Dont hate me but I actually thought she suited those styles much more than her usual attire. It was nice to see her wearing some age appropriate and slightly risqué clothing rather than her usual 1980s floral granny dresses and woolly cardigans.
There was a time when "risqué" was her middle name 😉:
20200806_233130.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
New thread suggestion
Fashion mumblr Gold,Iron and Fear at the Rectory

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.